@Pointree @jenn96 @supergal99 thanks for all the updates! real life's been a bit overwhelming right now and hence I'm missing all the exciting action and development, hopefully I can get back here as soon as my 'crisis' is over.

i really love this photo I saw on twitter....wonder if she had picked up interest in photography. 

I like that she seems to be donning bright colours for "Temperature of Love" which adds a bright and cheery atmosphere, hopefully it will not be too melo then.

Today is also the last day for HJ TOL donation support drive, do send in your support if you can.

Be back to spazz soon, hopefully

• Like 5

“Temperature Of Love” PD Explains Why Seo Hyun Jin And Yang Se Jong Had To Be The Leads

seo-hyun-jin-yang-se-jong1.jpg

SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Temperature of Love” is already garnering lots of interest and attention, and it seems like the producing director (PD), Nam Geon, is as excited as anyone for the drama.

The female lead Lee Hyun Soo, a drama writer, is played by Seo Hyun Jin, while Yang Se Jong was cast to play the male lead, chef On Jeong Sun. About that, Nam Geon said, “Lee Hyun Soo and On Jeong Sun had to be Seo Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jong.” He said, “Starting from the script reading, the atmosphere was just great. The atmosphere and connection between the staff and actors were amazing, so internally, there are already high expectations.”

seo-hyun-jin-yang-se-jong-1.jpg

About the casting, the PD said, “From his looks to everything else, [Yang Seo Jong] is the perfect person to play On Jeong Sun. I am very happy with his acting as well. Above anything else, he’s so handsome.” He also complimented the actor by saying, “Yang Se Jong tries very hard for his character. On set, he is very passionate. I see him as On Jeong Sun, not Yang Se Jong.”

He also said, “Seo Hyun Jin is an actress that every director wants to work with. It’s the best casting I could have asked for.” He added, “From the beginning, Lee Hyun Soo was Seo Hyun Jin. Seo Hyun Jin’s energy makes Lee Hyun Soo.”

“Temperature of Love” tells the story of the two leads, Lee Hyun Soo and On Jeong Sun, who find love at different times. Together, they find the temperature of love that is just right for both of them.

It will air its first episode on September 18 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/31/temperature-love-pd-explains-seo-hyun-jin-yang-se-jong-leads/

• Like 7

Both of them attended a journalist/reporter meeting for drama Temperature of Love today and took these beautiful pics. I really like her this style for Lee Hyun Soo so far, sweet and demure and looks smart.

She mentioned that she took up this role as it tackles the delicate and deep part of one's emotions and she wants to challenge herself in that.

Guess I'm here at the right time with all these information coming up. Are you all looking forward to it?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Pointree said:

: An acquaintance actor presented the toothpaste giftset to her. He is managing the business recently. 

Ah I see so it was a gift, so the acquaintance actor is the pic you show? Her 'father' in King's Daughter Soo Baek-Hyang? Thanks for the clarification.

• Like 5

Long time no see, I was too busy to check page frequently :'( :'(

I just saw this on Instagram. She is a dancer and she was in SBS for "Temperature of love"'s filming. She said in hastag that she was Seo Hyun Jin and the person who danced with her is Yang Seo Jong. I wonder that Hyun Jin can dance by herself right? This girl was playing dancing scene for Hyun Jin???

• Like 6

@angel2013 she is so sweet in picture^_^ i am looking forward the chemistry of them, will i ship her again this time? I always ship her with all her co-star...kkk:D

@Pointree i like him very much, his character as father of Su Baek Hyang. Glad to know they still in contact. 

@supergal99 yes, we're still celebrating 'hari raya kurban' or 'hari raya Idul Adha'^_^ there's a lot of meats here. 

• Like 6

Seo Hyunjin and Yang Sejong reunite for drama "Temperature of Love"

201709011533383250709_20170901154023_01_20170901154402558.jpg

[Naver: Herald Pop] "Romantic Doctor -> Temperature of Love" Seo Hyunjin ♥ Yang Sejong, the healing couple reunites

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-09-01%2Bat%2B2.18.43%2BPM.png

1. [+3112, -151] Seo Hyunjin who I trust and acting genius Yang Sejong... Looking forward to the drama ㅎㅎ
- (+112, -24) Acting genius?
- (+69, -35) Acting genius;;;;;;;;;;;;??????????
- (+118, -36) What's with the comments? He really is an acting genius. Talk after watching Duel.

2. [+1943, -113] Wow, they're both pretty

3. [+1711, -118] They got more prettier. In Seo Hyunjin we trust, fighting! ^^

4. [+1094, -105] Looks fun, I'll tune in.

5. [+720, -91] Wow looks so fun ~^*^~ Looking forward to it ~^*^~

6. [+193, -40] Seo Hyunjin got prettier. She's my favorite actor. Hope this drama hits daebak.

7. [+178, -41] Their chemistry.... ㅎㄷㄷ

8. [+151, -32] Seo Hyunjin matches the innocent style fashion. So pretty!

9. [+165, -38] No words for the acting and their pretty looks. All we need is a good script.

10. [+152, -35] In Seo Hyunjin we trust!!

[K]netizone

• Like 7

Lovely noona and cute dongsaeng.. :D

I personally dont like such a noona dongsaeng loveline.. but this drama is highly anticipated since both of them such a great actor/actreess.. i'm sure i will watch them, especially bcoz hyun jin is d lead.. i think hyun jin can brought se jong acting up to d max limit that we never imagine b4 (eventhough he already has good acting skill but he is new in this field).. i hope to see more awesome se jong alongside hyun jin.. i miss d emotions hyun jin brought when she was oh hae young (esp when she can make me upside down with a rollercoaster of emotions).. all we need is a really good script.. i hope writernim will do d best too.. GOOD LUCK!!!

Off topic: park hae young (another miss oh writernim) also preparing a new drama.. she is working with signal pdnim.. its really great isnt? And i heard that d drama will airing in 2018..i wonder who d lead actor/actress.. (i still hoping hyun jin will paired with gong yoo or jo jung suk.. great actor in my view..)

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Omona.... i see Baek Soo Ji...:lol:

She look so young, i already feel the chemistry from them.

@Cherrine Kim yes, that's great project from collab of great writer+great director. But i heard that the story about 20s girl and 40s man. It's quite out of her qualification-_-

Yes i heard that too.. but who knows.. bcoz hyunjinie still look like a baby girl.. :D she still has that much aegyo with her.. hehe

• Like 3