12 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

@samaf @angel2013

Thank u so much for the kind gesture to help send our love n support:heart: to our Romantic Queen cum Queen of Index Finger (her latest queen title in her new drama ya? :P) ... pls accept this signature koala hugs as a form of appreciation...ops.. do i sound formal ? ...haha...

*lol*

:grimace:

thanks to you to 

it will take little time because of distance it hard for as to send something to east Asia there is no direct  planes  so they will go from Africa to  Europe to Asia :D 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

@samaf @angel2013

Thank u so much for the kind gesture to help send our love n support:heart: to our Romantic Queen cum Queen of Index Finger (her latest queen title in her new drama ya? :P) ... pls accept this signature koala hugs as a form of appreciation...ops.. do i sound formal ? ...haha...

*lol*

LnsP8L75gQPtK.gif

n0Vu9DcFAfWZG.gif

Hi everyone ! I do thank you all of you ! I remembered AOHY .I wish they were happy ! And they are ....but not the same path .If only I were wrong. Anyway, good luck to both of them !

Edited by dianero
Sorry.I have made some mistakes when writing
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

@samaf @angel2013

*lol*

LnsP8L75gQPtK.gif

n0Vu9DcFAfWZG.gif

Hi and thank you all of you for your posts! I remembered AOHY . SHJ and EM are unique on screen. But life goes on ! Fiighting to both of them ! :heart:

• Like 3

@dianero nice to see you again, haven't seen you in a while. but remember to delete images from your quote :sweatingbullets:

@d2wach gosh my computer memory is getting all filled up!

@supergal99 I think our queen is seo-shy, plus it might really be painful? cos she also called out 'omma' at one point :sweatingbullets: 

And a big thank you to all who wrote your messages of support to HyunJinnie, thanks to @samaf who will send it on our behalf, we hope it gets there safely despite the long passage it has to go through. Reading all your messages also warmed my hearts :) I'm sure it will warm HJ's too.

fF9qOej.jpg

This is the simple message which I wrote on behalf of the HyunJinnie Team  to HJ!

@giselle_tw @paradicez @kopifan @supergal99 @jenn96

• Like 11

http://program.sbs.co.kr/pdNote/pdNoteEnd.do?pgm_id=22000009960&noteCode=nt_10000034104&noteId=10000058177&pgm_mnu_id=46190&pgm_build_id=19505#10000056101

PD of RDTK is very generous and up to to date with BTS pics, so many to look at, just got home, so don't have time to show them all, go check it out, will post just one though...:wub:

mtA4PRQ.jpg

• Like 4

Yup, the crying sounds similar :D but that's only as far as the similarity goes.   Even if RDTK is just starting, she's making a mark again for her Dr Yoon Seo Jung character.  Unique and distinct all her own. She owns the character once again...

Fun time :)

pound for pound lock head! So entertaining and I find SHJ so cute when she's feisty and as she says the word ...Psycho !:D 

• Like 2

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/romantic-doctor-teacher-kim-episode-2/

The latest drama recap for RDTK from drama beans but I just want to highlight this part, even though we've heard a lot already of her superb acting in Ep2 of RDTK, I can't get enough, bec she is really absolutely brilliant and I am glad many many people realise that.

Extract from dramabeans recap by lovepark:

Besides the great Han Seok-kyu, the other standout performance this episode was by Seo Hyun-jin, who was absolutely brilliant. Of course the scene I want to talk about is the one where she loses herself and attempts suicide—I felt an eerily alluring charm from her madness that was almost frightening. This crazy woman with her tear-streaked face and frazzled hair was so vulnerable and weak, but in that vulnerability, Seo Hyun-jin portrayed such a deep rawness that I found strangely beautiful. It’s a harrowing scene depicting a hurt woman clearly suffering from some sort of post-traumatic stress disorder and survivor’s guilt, and it was in that raw display of human fragility that I was simply awed by her performance. Regardless of anything that may happen, that scene alone confirmed to me that the show is in very good hands in terms of acting.

teacherkim02-00018.jpg

@d2wach yes she totally owns Dr Yoon Seo Jung right from the start, am so proud of her

Happy weekend HyunJinnie! Gosh Monday is coming soon yippeee!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Extract from dramabeans recap by lovepark:

Besides the great Han Seok-kyu, the other standout performance this episode was by Seo Hyun-jin, who was absolutely brilliant. Of course the scene I want to talk about is the one where she loses herself and attempts suicide—I felt an eerily alluring charm from her madness that was almost frightening. This crazy woman with her tear-streaked face and frazzled hair was so vulnerable and weak, but in that vulnerability, Seo Hyun-jin portrayed such a deep rawness that I found strangely beautiful. It’s a harrowing scene depicting a hurt woman clearly suffering from some sort of post-traumatic stress disorder and survivor’s guilt, and it was in that raw display of human fragility that I was simply awed by her performance. Regardless of anything that may happen, that scene alone confirmed to me that the show is in very good hands in terms of acting.

Wouw, that's all what i have feel and what in my mind, just i'm not be able to express it. Thanks to lovepark can describe it sincerely and beautifully.

I found many good comment abt SHJ acting too in naver, but i cant translate it correctly, just understand the mean.

• Like 5