@d2wach thanks for the pic, I've been looking for this, I like this part where HJ turns back and smile, seo-captivating!

and since you posted the RDTK making 3, I've just did a bit of translation on the last part of the making posted on RDTK thread, put it in spoiler! ;)

Spoiler

WUIhfGI.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Another shot, seems like the other poly team guy is also there, they say its a coincidental meeting. BTW what is HJ doing with the toothbrush? Is she brushing her teeth after her meal? :P So nice to see them together though.

@samaf omg there is even a news article on it?lol:sweatingbullets:

It looks like they are cameos if you read  the hashtags??I want them to re shoot the kidnapping scene OHYA:lol:

• Like 3

Just now, jenn96 said:

It looks like they are cameos if you read  the hashtags??I want them to re shoot the kidnapping scene OHYA:lol:

Really? I read gossong's trans on twitter, it seems KKD will be on drama Goblin? and they happen to meet each other but it will be great if they can cameo in RDTK, it will be so fun

• Like 2

1 minute ago, angel2013 said:

Really? I read gossong's trans on twitter, it seems KKD will be on drama Goblin? and they happen to meet each other but it will be great if they can cameo in RDTK, it will be so fun

I haven't seen the Goblin hashtag there:sweatingbullets:It would be so good to see it again :(

• Like 1

@supergal99 I know right, KKD is so funny even though his hastags cause a lot of uproar previously. I still do not get the joke about the toothbrush though, why say of course the toothbrush is green? Is green AOHY colour? cos the AOHY towel is also green.....(its in another pic hash tag not the one I posted) :sweatingbullets:

@samaf lol I'm sure HJ will pass with flying colours. Because we have witness her outstanding acting prowess in the drama(ratings are like icing on the cake), if I am the examiner, she would have gotten Distinction from me :P

@anggun11 Is Oh Yeon Seo her best friend? I thought only KHS. but maybe one of her close friends.

Gahh I'm getting busy...HyunJinnies please continue to update all news of HyunJin! I'm counting on you! :w00t:

• Like 5

Hi guys, I’m a newbie in this thread. :D

I stumbled across this drama when I was browsing through my viu app for new dramas to watch (and to get over my post “W” hangover syndrome) and randomly clicked on it. I was probably intrigued by the title Dr.Romantic. Didn’t think I would get hooked since I generally stay away from medical dramas because sometimes it can be a bit over the top and I don’t like the trope of glorifying this “one” doctor who is usually a genius and can work miracles. However, surprisingly, I ended up quite liking this drama. Not sure what drew me in, maybe it was the bgm (especially the bgm that played at the end of every episode!) or the interesting characters. Actually, rather than teacher kim, seo jung was the character that intrigued me the most especially when a glimpse of her backstory was shown towards the end of ep 2 (SHJ did a stellar job at portraying someone suffering from hallucinations, I actually bawled at that scene..T^T) and I’m looking forward to the drama uncovering more of it.

That being said, I thought the way Teacher Kim approach to Dong Joo is at times, not only way too harsh (like how Miss Oh has mentioned during her outburst lol) but also kind of… cynical? Especially during the part where DJ was receiving advice from SJ on how to treat the burnt patient but TK said that DJ was only using SJ for himself and not for the sake of the patients.  Despite his prone to angry fits, I kind of felt sympathetic towards Kang Dong Joo, partly because of how YYS portrayed the character (especially at the scene where he has to pronounce the death of the old couple’s son), but also partly because we do see him initially trying to be the good doctor he wanted to be in the first ep but something must have happened during the 5-year time skip to have changed his priorities. I actually cried at the scene when he was expressing his frustrations to Teacher Kim on the system that made him the way he currently is. But as Teacher Kim has said, he shouldn’t make excuses and just blame the system but to firstly change himself.

The way TK talked to him seemed like he was talking about himself, as if he was seeing his past self in DJ and he understood what he had gone through. I feel like the hierarchy system in the medical field might have affected Teacher Kim in the past in the way DJ have been affected (albeit in a much larger scale) to have him as others have said, “run away” to a small isolated hospital like doldam hospital and maybe even avoiding working at bigger hospitals to escape that system. (Perhaps that’s why he told DJ to come talk to him only when he has added 10 more to the list of patients who have died at his hands?). I have a feeling that he must have made whatever that mistake may be, before the events where young DJ had his angry outburst in the hospital. That was why he gave the advice to DJ to be better person that “them”. The “them” he was referring to was probably something related to the hierarchical system that exist in the medical field.

Really looking forward to discovering what had happened to Teacher Kim in the past in the next episode. ^_^ Have a nice day/night! Sorry if this was too long of a post!

PS: Btw do you think, just like doctor Do, Teacher Kim knows that DJ is that same kid who made a scene in geodae hospital?

Spoiler

Oops just realised I posted at the wrong thread thought this was the RDTK thread..Sorry for the long post..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

I thought it was an old photo because the dog looks like the one in Let's Eat 2 but the hashtag say crazy whale.

It is an old photo, and it is photoshopped, bec the original photo has DooJoon in it :sweatingbullets: the owner of IG paste his photo image over DJ's.

• Like 1

q0YCpFn.jpg

Part 2 of HyunJinnie's HIRA interview. How can wholeheartedness be her only good point, I can point out so many others~kind, gentle, considerate, gentle, hardworking, helpful, always wanting to make others around her happy and the list goes on. Don't ever change, you are gem with many fine qualities.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, khatelaloves said:

woah it's been a while since the last time I posted here :sweatingbullets: hope everyone is doing fine :) 

hyunjinnie for the charity auction 

Reveal hidden contents

k6edUq3.jpg

fIPoq6g.jpg

monday come quickly! I wanna see seojung-ssaem already T_T

Huhuhu welcome back to the thread :P yeah it was from here where we started it all!

Me too, especially after seeing the longer teaser version of RDTK ep 5, and secondly I miss seeing HyunJinnie!

Here is the long teaser 

Spoiler

• Like 1