@d2wach and @jenn96 omo all the AOHY feels are coming back with those pics! :sweatingbullets: yeah boys please treat our precious HyunJinnie nicely, do not pinned her against the wall or anything and can we do the normal dating stuff in the right sequence? like dates first, hold hands, kiss and you know what not, why do they jumped straight to such passionate kiss(but hey its a drama and I'm not really complaining, haha what a contradicting me)

@d2wach and those pics of HJ are Seo-cute. yes cute even with a little more fat on the cheeks :w00t::wub:

Okie I'm off to watch RDTK, wish me luck my internet don't lag!

• Like 2

Good morning HyunJinnies! HyunJin Light did an awesome video compilation of HyunJinnie with a video message of HJ at the end! Watch it and enjoy HyunJin goodness! :heart:

and hehe forgot to add! WOW yay daebak! hope RDTK continue to rise and HyunJin's new drama would create another new record for her! @anggun11 free hug promise was 20%, it seems still be a long way off! since nowadays to get 1% increase is really very good, viewers are picky nowadays plus they have so many choices but let's hope they will hit 20% hehehe

• Like 11

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 free hug promise was 20%, it seems still be a long way off! since nowadays to get 1% increase is really very good, viewers are picky nowadays plus they have so many choices but let's hope they will hit 20% hehehe

For TNms version in 3rd rangking with 16,8% for seoul area, aren't they measure based on it too? :sweatingbullets:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Romantic_Doctor,_Teacher_Kim/Episode_Ratings

• Like 3

3 hours ago, anggun11 said:

For TNms version in 3rd rangking with 16,8% for seoul area, aren't they measure based on it too? :sweatingbullets:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Romantic_Doctor,_Teacher_Kim/Episode_Ratings

Haha they usually only count the nation wide ratings not just seoul ratings, don't ask me why but they tend to use AGB ratings as a standard? But with such a good storyline and awesome acting from all 3 leads, I'm sure it is not an impossible feat. I wish in the coming episodes, HyunJin will have more screen time, I want to see her operating again soon! She was so cool in Ep1 with her doctor skills, so pali pali make her recover soon so she can have her wish to have a combined surgery with TK. Haha

Just throwing open a question, HyunJin's 15th anniversary debut is on Dec 17, her birthday is on Feb 27. Thinking of preparing something for her on one of those special days. So would like to ask for feedback and suggestions from HyunJinnies here. Cake?flowers? please let us know.:)

• Like 7

@angel2013 i hope same like you, i hope she get more screen time whatever it's scene as doctor or scene with Dong Joo (hehe... not mean to betraying eric oppa, i just like her sweet chemistry in drama with Dong Joo). I really curious about her past, why i feel TK treating Seo Jeong like his daughter.

For SHJ anniversary debut, how about thing that she can save as a souvenir, like a picture that including all her characters when play in drama. If you see Running Man, just like Gary's picture souvenir from RM in his last episode. But, it seem difficult isn't?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, anggun11 said:

@angel2013 i hope same like you, i hope she get more screen time whatever it's scene as doctor or scene with Dong Joo (hehe... not mean to betraying eric oppa, i just like her sweet chemistry in drama with Dong Joo). I really curious about her past, why i feel TK treating Seo Jeong like his daughter.

For SHJ anniversary debut, how about thing that she can save as a souvenir, like a picture that including all her characters when play in drama. If you see Running Man, just like Gary's picture souvenir from RM in his last episode. But, it seem difficult isn't?

Can be considered. Will put your suggestion in. That souvenir is great for anniversary celebration, just not sure we can do that in time, since Dec is not far away, seems like we may have more time to prepare for birthday. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

@d2wach can't see those in the spoiler tag but its ok, can go to the link ^_~

MeSense updated 3 pics-winter jacket series

eWtsFl3.jpgIkmIwD1.jpgsL2lMIV.jpg

They are all so expensive even fter discount.:sweatingbullets: I really like the pink one though, its sweet and pretty but I guess its HyunJinnie that is wearing it that's why it look so pretty :w00t:

• Like 2

@angel2013 thanks again for telling me about the images that didn't show.  I can see the images I posted but can't be seen by others:sweatingbullets:  okay, so now I know that all images uploaded by the source can't be seen when posted  direct with its url,  it has to be uploaded thru image hosting site. 

Btw, I also love that pink coat (not on me but on her:lol:)

Here's one of yours and my favorite cute scene from Hyun Jin :)  She has this unique acting style which we don't see from other actressess.  She doesn't do "safe" acting.   She always make it her own.  A very in-depth actress.  I just love seeing her act.. And we could see  that she continue to improve herself and  has shown a lot of growth.

ZzZ0MIt.gif

• Like 4

11 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Ha..ha.. this scene...Oh yes...was wondering if there is any significance when she makes this finger pointing hand gesture? 

Was unable to login much earlier on...but seo happy to see u guys posting seo many updates ...*lol*:blush:

Hope dat shj will sing at least one OST for the drama...heee.

Think she is asking TK to give her one more chance after Nurse Oh stalks off and TK saw her. :P

Everyone is hoping for that isn't it? Hearing HJ sing again, since she has no interest in recording an album she should at least sing an OST for every drama she does :w00t: Some people were speculating if the BGM for the kiss scene was sung by her(that was a beautiful song btw), I thought it was a bit different from her usual singing, but guess may not have heard enough of her singing to really tell. But it will be great if she is the one who sang it.

@d2wach yep its always safer to upload to hosting site first then post it here. Direct URL usually don't work somehow. That scene, and many scene in RDTK HJ is very cute, I love her flusteredness when faced with DJ, her timidity when faced with TK, her passion and professionalism when it comes to the patients, that's enough for me to watch RDTK haha

Gah Monday come soon.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

OMG...really?  Maybe i was focusing on... erhm...the kiss dat it didnt cross my mind...heeee... oh gosh..we need to borrow all hyunjinnies' BIG ears here....*lol*

:grimace:

I don't even hear the resemblance.It is probably someone else :)

• Like 2

Another shot, seems like the other poly team guy is also there, they say its a coincidental meeting. BTW what is HJ doing with the toothbrush? Is she brushing her teeth after her meal? :P So nice to see them together though.

@samaf omg there is even a news article on it?lol:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5