38 minutes ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Oooops! our Hyun Jin updated her twitter again!!! so much love!!! 

Wow she tweeted that early one day before her birthday! @inspiredbyshjAh, she received so many flowers and well wishes already! Did you see the flowers you sent? So sweet of you too! I think Hyun Jin is really encouraged by all her fans and she tweeted immediately! :handsup::issohappy:

Her tweet with translation - credit Soompi Hyunjinies

• Love 2
  • Blob 2

@hola2jin I was here replying and then boom ‘twitter notification!’ 

I din’t expect that early tweet. I was actually thinking she’ll tweet by tomorrow. Glad i sent the flowers today. 
hmmmm meaning, she’s off work tomorrow right?! Cos she’s in Seoul already? Travelling back and forth(?) [that’s so tiring!] I googled and it takes (if i’m not mistaken by the research haha) 1.5 hours from Cheonju to Seoul? 

i sent the one at the middle.. those blue preserved flowers.. :foryou:

i guess there’ll be more tweets from her tomorrow! Fingers crossed. (more gifts,flowers and letters!) 

and can’t wait to see photos fr the cup sleeve event! Uugh if only livestream would work.. but it’s a private event so i understand. Haha

@Supergal99 suddenly thought about you. Hmmm if she had the flowers, i think she has received my artwork too! Hehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Feel like eating SHJ...haha...I mean the macarons! :D @Supergal99 Yes, her fans are really sweet!

hahaha!!  Our queen or macarons??!! 

She was holding a macaron ya?? Hahah... 

Wow..Time flies ... her latest tweet yesterday-- ahhhh... I only read it this morning...heeee... oh omo  ... @inspiredbyshj your flowers ??:

Spoiler

EvJX671U4AYjKK_.jpg

Woow u muz be screaming when u see your dried flowers in her pic?! Hahahaa... oh I think this is not cheap ya? I saw in TV news recently such dried flowers as gifts are trending now coz they are more lasting n environmental friendly. :) your dried flowers really stands out from the others hahahaa!!! Oh I think she probably hasn't open up your painting which should be securely wrapped. Ha~~

15 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Wow she tweeted that early one day before her birthday! @inspiredbyshjAh, she received so many flowers and well wishes already! Did you see the flowers you sent? So sweet of you too! I think Hyun Jin is really encouraged by all her fans and she tweeted immediately!

13 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

i guess there’ll be more tweets from her tomorrow! Fingers crossed. (more gifts,flowers and letters!) 

I am guessing she probably got to work today?? So thatz why she tweeted last nite? I don't think she will tweet today opsss... I don't mind being wrong heeee.... 

Oh talk about social media, I saw this from angel2013's YT clip and I think this somehow explains her lowkey social media usage :grimace: 

Screenshot_20210226-184121_Chrome.jpg

Cr angel2013 

^whisper^ Actually I really admire her being able to resist the temptation of using social media hahaha... I mean we all know it can be a double edge sword. 

Okiee... itz D-day!!!!

I have invited some eehmm.... cuties (*wink* not oppas not hotties erhmm..mmmm) to sing a birthday song to our talented and down-to-earth Queen!

tenor.gif

:gangnamstyle::partyblob::piggydance:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

HAHAHA Laughing at myself. I did re-type her message and let google do the translation haha Somehow I manage to do it lol (Glad she has a good penmanship!)

9 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

Woow u muz be screaming when u see your dried flowers in her pic?! Hahahaa... oh I think this is not cheap ya? I saw in TV news recently such dried flowers as gifts are trending now coz they are more lasting n environmental friendly. :) your dried flowers really stands out from the others hahahaa!!! Oh I think she probably hasn't open up your painting which should be securely wrapped. Ha~~

Oh Thank you! It represents all Hyunjinies tho!

I honestly wasn't able to control myself from screaming and :rickroll:and too shallow but i had tears of joy. Haha :please:

it's my first time seeing such a post w/ the flower(me)being a part of it. Feels like I'm on her twitter history now hahaha (so this is how a newbie fan feels like):luvarrow:

Yes. I've learned that preserved flowers can last 3-5 years and i assumed she "might" be able to keep it for a long time. I hope she will. So thankful and happy.

—————————

I may be different. I may not "always" remember her like from time to time, 24/7 haha but sorry Hyunjin, I will surely remember you forever bcos you alrdy left an imprint in my heart/mind. (eeeerrr cheesy) haha! :bashful:

--------------------------

Oh talking about remembering thingy, I've seen a post today about Hyesun's controversial(?) statement. Here's the link:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/02/goo-hye-sun-states-she-doesnt-have-celebrity-friends-but-there-were-three-actresses-who-were-known-as-goo-hye-suns-best-friends

What do you think guys? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

:hwaiting2: flying in again coz I forgot to give a birthday kiss to our queen hahahhaaa~~

giphy.gif

:grimace:

13 minutes ago, inspiredbyshj said:

HAHAHA Laughing at myself. I did re-type her message and let google do the translation haha Somehow I manage to do it lol (Glad she has a good penmanship!)

Omggggg... you are really her big fan heeee....  wait  chakaman I didn't know u can recognise Hangul ?!?!

Oh btw gentle reminder that u have to remove the media files/pics/gifs when u quote comments according to soompi forum rules (our moderator is back to work hahahha~~)

Another way is to paste the media file/pics/gifs again in your post - this will not count as quoting :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Haha our queen is seo cute there haha... 

@Supergal99 omo.... so i’ll be edited again soon. Haha my bad. Sorry moderators! 
that’s why i am so lazy to quote your posts guys.. 

i just have to use this ^ + mention from now on hahahaha but thanks for that reminder! 
———————

i do recognize it but i oftentimes forgot it’s pronunciation. I need more familiarization haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I was curious about what this group will be preparing for Hyun Jin's birthday, but they're quiet on twitter(shj_bomgil). So checked on their Ig...and it said: "..The support of the birthday celebration that was planned for the current drama shooting scene was postponed. I'll be able to bring good news later. Spring road is walking with actor Seo Hyun Jin. Let's all walk together."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLwq0AspPjv/

Wow so they actually going to celebrate for HJ at the shooting place? Hope it'll not be cancelled, they may do interview with her like last time they did at BD filming location and upload to YT channel. Haha...you'll remember them, "why you always wear the same clothes everyday"! :D

And looks like Soop team had celebrated HJ's birthday! Someone uploaded on dc the manager's Ig(?) posted a picture of the balloon words HBD. But netizen not happy about the picture was posted on dc, some argument happening there... Anyway, hope Monday will be the update! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

^ @hola2jin Oh i remembered that group! So glad for the kfans! So i’ll just be here waiting for some good news and updates! 
foodtruck(?) 

^dc? good to hear about Msoop’s event. I really thought there’s no happenings at all(no news/post) and i was quite disappointed yday with them esp with the to do list update. Waiting is long overdue! But hearing this somehow relieved me. Hoho
..actually i kept on browsing ig and tw to see some greetings fr some celeb friends but i fail. Haha

Happiness is all we want for the queen! Really hope everything falls into place to both of her dramas! :approves:

thanks for the update post! 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 2/27/2021 at 10:37 AM, Supergal99 said:

Oh talk about social media, I saw this from angel2013's YT clip and I think this somehow explains her lowkey social media usage 

Oh yes, I knew about that, she doesn't want to be remembered by people! I guessed partly influenced by her mother's mindset who doesn't want the students to remember her, just made sure she'd helped them through their study. But its difficult & ironic right? Enjoy her work, watch her drama but don't remember SHJ?:lol:

Again, her to do list's update not today. So, Soop saving the best for last, got to be on Friday! :hahah!:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 3/3/2021 at 10:36 AM, hola2jin said:

Oh yes, I knew about that, she doesn't want to be remembered by people! I guessed partly influenced by her mother's mindset who doesn't want the students to remember her, just made sure she'd helped them through their study. But its difficult & ironic right? Enjoy her work, watch her drama but don't remember SHJ?:lol:

Maybe she doesn't want to be remembered  as in she wants people to forget she's an actress and just let it go and enjoy her works??? She wants to become the character in the viweers eyes???? Maybeeeee????? Not sure lol I don't understand water signs :ph34r:

• LOL 3

Omo guys! Yes finally tonite --- we get to see her new hairstyle.. 

20210305_145138.gif

Cr Soop IG

(Gosh... my neck's been aching...hahahah)

Edit: ho ho Saem @SweetLullaby u r so fast to react :)

@hola2jin oops I juz saw u tagged me at the spring drama thread. Sorry for the late reaction coz I'm working on my to-do-list - which includes finishing Kings daughter  :)

Very exciting plot!

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

I’m pretty sure she failed to walk Shideo lol she said everyone don’t live like me :lol: 

@Supergal99 I was trying to be a good hyunjinnie and update quickly but you beat me to it :lol: I’m  trying to make up for missing her bday party here lol I did congratulate her on twt but still :ph34r: 

• LOL 3

29 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

she said everyone don’t live like me

Ho ho wahhhh spoiler?!  Pa ~~leiiii  (sorray if wrong spelling heee)  more spoiler pls... Hahaha

30 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

I was trying to be a good hyunjinnie and update quickly but you beat me to it :lol: I’m  trying to make up for missing her bday party here lol I did congratulate her on twt but still

C'mon I juz pasted a gif hahha now u can paste the video clip with sound + translation .. heeee:hwaiting2:

**flies off quickly**

• LOL 3