Ask The Fellas

Guest xFloOwuffBB

Why would a guy insist his plain gf is the most attractive person in the world to him despite his obviously prettier female friends and import models and all that stuff? <_<

Guest I_play_with_dolls

xFloOwuffBB said: Why would a guy insist his plain gf is the most attractive person in the world to him despite his obviously prettier female friends and import models and all that stuff? <_<

Guest andendeavor

How do you tell a guy that you don't like him? A friend of mine told me that he likes me 3-4 months ago, but I told him I wasn't sure how to reply to that since I wasn't sure if I still had a crush on a friend. I realized after some time though that I didn't, but I didn't tell the friend (the one who told me he liked me) this. The friend and I just let things be and we just regularly talked. After some time, I thought I liked him so I might had lead him on... He saw the prom video from Wongfu, and kept asking me for a slow dance... At first, I said no, but then one time I said maybe because I thought I liked him. We also had this "deal" going on in which I wasn't allowed to drink coffee and he wasn't allowed to eat Thai food. After the "deal," we're supposed to celebrate the end of it by getting coffee and Thai food. I guess some of you could say it's a date... Several times, he's mentioned that he wants to take me out on a date, but I decline, saying my parents wouldn't like it. Recently though, after much thinking, I realized that I don't like him. People might bash me for this, but I just like the idea that someone likes me and cares for me... Anyways, I'm not sure how to tell him how I feel about him, let alone bring up the topic. He's a great friend, and I don't want to lose him as a friend because of this. Although he's back in town due to winter break, I most likely will not be able to meet up with him since I am busy, so I may tell him over webcam. Is that a terrible idea?  

Guest nameeka297

@odaesan i don't think i have any guts to talk about his ex =(and i think i'm starting to like him back...but for now, i just would like to keep my distant from him, only as friend, nothing more, nothing lesshe's a good man, that is something i'm very sure of!
thanks a lot :)

Guest iwantwonbin

this has sorta been in my mind for a few days. I was playing soccer (social event gathering) with a group of my friend's friends who were all guys. The way I played was I didn't run after the ball , but when the ball was rarely passed to me I was pretty good in that I was able to make good passes which led to goals, etc.  So I wasn't really trying, in that I didn't ever run for the ball even if it would have been possible to get the ball if I did try to run.So , after the game, Guy A asked me if I played soccer..and I said.. "is that a real question or a sarcastic one cos I can't really tell..haha.." Because I wasn't even trying during the game, but I don't know if he realised.. also another Guy B during the game was always joking several times..'she don't run ever.' Cos I never did bother running after the ball. Later Guy B asked me the same thing ..' did you used to play proper soccer' and I realised that it probably showed that in the few touches I did get on the ball that I had been a proper (as in I played in a team) soccer player when I was in middle school. I felt a bit stooopid after saying what I said to guy A and then realised it prob sounded rude or weird (I rather it seem weird than rude though since i said it). Then later later, when we were all just chilling, Guy B was joking with Guy A infront of me..'look as his biceps so big, so fit, so good..etc' and Guy B was looking at me and pointing to Guy A sort of like asking me to agree..so I said 'yeh,, goodlooking guy... thumbs up'.. and I also thought that would make the situation better if what I had said earlier came off as rude. And then I just thought that maybe everything i said was weird. :-/  was it? I hope not too weird. Edit: Guy A found me on Fb and added me so prob didn't leave that weird of an impression 
Also, one of the other guys at the game seemed to have a really good personality... talked a bit with him, he actually joined the event through my friend's friend, so we don't have any mutual friends, so what would be a non-weird way to get in contact? Just add through fb or should i just wait a while to see if I get added? Or should I just try to get another similar event organised in the future and hope he turns up again too or mention someone should add him to the event? Sort of the 1st guy i'm interested in in a long while..haha..so pls give me some good advice :)

Guest SlicedBread

odaesan said: jieun96 said: is it true that guys' first loves are unforgettable?
edit: more so than girls though? i heard that guys tend to be more attached to their first loves than girls...