Ask The Fellas

Guest xxdogluv

hi guys,

lets say theres this guy (few years older) and he texts both u and a friend. we all met thru volunteering (hes coordinator). lets jus say.. the way he talks to me and her are pretty different.my friend and I always share what he says to us with each other and he talks about sex a lot with her (like making sexual jokes and stuff), but for me, he definitely wont say that stuff and treats me like a little kid (yet he would still continue to text me). anyways, what does this guy want? like is he not interested me at all but interested in my friend?

xxdogluv said: hi guys,
lets say theres this guy (few years older) and he texts both u and a friend. we all met thru volunteering (hes coordinator). lets jus say.. the way he talks to me and her are pretty different.my friend and I always share what he says to us with each other and he talks about sex a lot with her (like making sexual jokes and stuff), but for me, he definitely wont say that stuff and treats me like a little kid (yet he would still continue to text me). anyways, what does this guy want? like is he not interested me at all but interested in my friend?

Guest xxdogluv
xxdogluv said:

hi guys,

You know the saying, we act different to different people. i need more input on your situation to know if he's interested or not

hmm.. well before they wer talking a lot and he started asking her about her views on sex before marriage somehow. they stopped talking and then she started to text him again one day. whenever i read their texts, it always just seemed kinda sexual. but then again, i think it has to due with the fact that my friend would somehow lead to these kinds of topics lol. i rmb him teasing her a lot in person too and he always brought her name up somehow. ofc, idk all the details haha.

for me, he would kinda "filter things out" and wouldnt say anything sexual to me. he also kept calling me random nicknames. we jus talked more about each others lives ., mostly he would talk about himself lol. we only got "closer" with each other after talking for 2 weeks straight; whereas my friend and him talked for much longer. he treats me like a baby..

maybe its jus cus me and my friend give off really differnt vibes?

Guest xphant0mwing

@Jetblack
Its definitely different, never really saw a girl wearing that so i wouldnt know lol. A change once in a while is nice though. Its unique!

@xxdogluv
I would say that he isnt really genuinely interested in both of you guys.. i mean, he treats you guys differently.. and talks about sex to your friend? i would stay away from him if possible, or if you cant at least dont talk to him too much.. How old is this guy anyways? It honestly sounds like.. he's just out for something thats "easy to get". Regardless, this guy isnt someone you want to have a relationship with if you want something serious. Cause anything with these type of guys usually just end up with casual hook ups.

Guest yabasta

Do you treat others equally? Do you put on a different face to different people? 
If he's talking about sex with this other girl it doesn't mean they're interested in doing each other lol. 
It just means that he, like everyone else, talks to people in ways they connect best. Like humans do. 
Don't worry about it. 

Guest xxdogluv

xphant0mwing said:
@xxdogluv
I would say that he isnt really genuinely interested in both of you guys.. i mean, he treats you guys differently.. and talks about sex to your friend? i would stay away from him if possible, or if you cant at least dont talk to him too much.. How old is this guy anyways? It honestly sounds like.. he's just out for something thats "easy to get". Regardless, this guy isnt someone you want to have a relationship with if you want something serious. Cause anything with these type of guys usually just end up with casual hook ups.

Guest xxdogluv

yabasta said: Do you treat others equally? Do you put on a different face to different people? 
If he's talking about sex with this other girl it doesn't mean they're interested in doing each other lol. 
It just means that he, like everyone else, talks to people in ways they connect best. Like humans do. 
Don't worry about it. 

Guest yabasta

Well are you jealous? Are you his girlfriend? If not then again, don't worry about it - put it in harsher words, it's none of your business.

What are the chances that a nice, mature 34 year old man would be interested in a girl that's 23? We seem to connect when we talk but I can't gauge if he is interested. So far i obtained his number & called him once on the pretense to ask about his guidance on some stuff and since then we haven't talked, nor has he called after that. I called him again after 3 days last night and he didn't picked up or called back. Is this of any significance?

xxdogluv said:

raymondc27

wrote:

»

raymondc27

wrote:

»

xxdogluv said:<br />

hi guys,<br />

<br />

lets say theres this guy (few years older) and he texts both u and a friend. we all met thru volunteering (hes coordinator). lets jus say.. the way he talks to me and her are pretty different.my friend and I always share what he says to us with each other and he talks about sex a lot with her (like making sexual jokes and stuff), but for me, he definitely wont say that stuff and treats me like a little kid (yet he would still continue to text me). anyways, what does this guy want? like is he not interested me at all but interested in my friend?<br />

<br />

<br />

You know the saying, we act different to different people. i need more input on your situation to know if he's interested or not

Guest xxdogluv

raymondc27 said: xxdogluv said:

raymondc27

wrote:

»

raymondc27

wrote:

»

xxdogluv said:<br />

hi guys,<br />

<br />

lets say theres this guy (few years older) and he texts both u and a friend. we all met thru volunteering (hes coordinator). lets jus say.. the way he talks to me and her are pretty different.my friend and I always share what he says to us with each other and he talks about sex a lot with her (like making sexual jokes and stuff), but for me, he definitely wont say that stuff and treats me like a little kid (yet he would still continue to text me). anyways, what does this guy want? like is he not interested me at all but interested in my friend?<br />

<br />

<br />

I've recently started talking to this guy I've known for a year or two (I've been acquainted with each other for quite a while, just never got the chance to speak much...actually I met him on a forum and have never seen him irl so > >). We tweet and chat on Line/Kakao on a daily basis and some times he just says things that make me wonder if he's flirting. 
Some examplesMe: /accidentally sends a hula dancing bear emocon to him on Line/ I did not mean to send that, sorry. Him: So you didn't wish that you and I were in Hawaii relaxing? D:
Him: You make me food if I ever go visitMe: I'm not good at cooking though....Him: As long as you make it with ~love~ it will taste good.
Me: My aggravated richard simmons will punch that next person who does that! Him: I didn't know your could punch people...Me: My richard simmons packs quite the punch actually (I was talking about my farts orz)Him: I'd like to see that in action~
Some of my friends think it's flirting when I discussed this with them but it just doesn't make much since to me considering our age difference (let's just say when I was born, he was already in school). I just need more insight on this since I feel like I'm overthinking it.