Ask The Fellas

On 5/18/2024 at 2:05 PM, 1sunflower2 said:

i think the new employee with the age gap about 10-14 years from you likes you.  i think you have to make a move.

haha thank you. This was 2 years ago and this junior is now my bestie at office ^_* 

I am a mother of two btw 

I think I have one or two secret admirer from my junior employess (I see that they always watching my IG stories and reels and posts) but that’s life. 

my focus in life at the moment now is how to get to my work targets and work hard to be skinny again. As slim as a tissue paper as possible as I could. 

Have a nice time with soompi forum ^_^

• Blob 1

Ask The Fellas is a lively podcast where witty banter meets genuine advice. With diverse perspectives and humorous anecdotes, each episode tackles topics ranging from relationships to pop culture, all while keeping it real. Whether you're seeking laughs or insights, this dynamic crew delivers. Tune in for a dose of camaraderie and unfiltered conversations that'll have you hooked from the start.

It's tough to determine someone's interest based solely on changes in communication frequency. People can become busy with their personal or professional lives, leading to less frequent interactions. If you're curious about his feelings, it might be best to ask him directly about his level of interest and intentions.

In the meantime, why not take a break and enjoy some good food? Check out MY KFC menu for delicious meal options that you can savor during your next coffee meetup.