Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest berrymonster

NEED MAJOR HELP?

does anyone know where i can watch the movie "My Girlfriend is an Agent"????

please tell me?

and with english sub please?

i've been waiting for this to come out, and up until now, it seems like no korean movie websites have released it yet.

:(

Only Chinese Sub at youku

Where can i download or watch Let's speak Korean Season 5? I miss the 1-16 episode.

Guest sillypanda

i heard about this new show or old show idk lol but this show called 7models? idk much about it .. does anyone know where i can watch it or what its about ? all i know is that 2ne1s coordi is in it..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Choochi

I know this is probably a stupid question, but what's Shinhwa and Ental?

I keep on seeing these with the downloads and I dunno what the difference is >.<

if someone can help me. it'd be AWESOME!

so i was at a restaurant and they had this kdrama on tv dubbed in mandarin, but there was no title where i was able to read what it is and i don't know any of the actor/actresses in it. So if someone seen this kdrama before it'd be awesome if you know the title and stuff...

anyone the episode i saw was probably the first episode and i only saw about 20 mins from it. it started off with a few little girls riding the bike and suddenly a basketball rolled out. one of the girls on the bike stopped and picked it up as everyone else continued riding. that girl that picked up the bball suddenly went back in time and saw everything that had happend to i assume the owner of the basketball... then she showed up in the scene that she saw a guy getting beat up and murdered and cops came. then it skips to 12 years later where she works at a library and she helps this lady finds her wallet and there was some chase between two guys...and then i stopped watching from there...

if anyone knows the kdrama i watched...please let me know! thanks!

Guest zealioner

if someone can help me. it'd be AWESOME!

so i was at a restaurant and they had this kdrama on tv dubbed in mandarin, but there was no title where i was able to read what it is and i don't know any of the actor/actresses in it. So if someone seen this kdrama before it'd be awesome if you know the title and stuff...

anyone the episode i saw was probably the first episode and i only saw about 20 mins from it. it started off with a few little girls riding the bike and suddenly a basketball rolled out. one of the girls on the bike stopped and picked it up as everyone else continued riding. that girl that picked up the bball suddenly went back in time and saw everything that had happend to i assume the owner of the basketball... then she showed up in the scene that she saw a guy getting beat up and murdered and cops came. then it skips to 12 years later where she works at a library and she helps this lady finds her wallet and there was some chase between two guys...and then i stopped watching from there...

if anyone knows the kdrama i watched...please let me know! thanks!

The Devil aka Mawang 마왕 by KBS.

Cast: Uhm Tae Woong, Joo Ji Hoon, Shin Min Ah.

Interesting drama.

Guest aval-zo

Which drama is it where the guy get hit by a bus while on his way to see his gf and dropped all his lollipop or something?

there's a twin brother in it also and he end up I think pretending to be the guy and falling for the girl.

sorry, so vague. that's all I an remember.

thanks for the help.

Guest eucharis

I have a question: does soompi have a translation team ?

I always have many pieces of Korean (some in Chinese) news about Korean celebs but I can't share them with my FC-mate because I have no ability to translate them.

Guest chatteraddict

NEED MAJOR HELP?

does anyone know where i can watch the movie "My Girlfriend is an Agent"????

please tell me?

and with english sub please?

i've been waiting for this to come out, and up until now, it seems like no korean movie websites have released it yet.

:(

hey, if you want streaming, im not reallu sure, but if you have the patience to download, you can download it to AM-Addiction. english sub included. Just register first, its free

I hope anybody can help me though, anyone purchased here the DVD of My Older Sister starring Song Yoon Ah? Its a 2006 drama and i can actually download all 55 episodes but the subs are horrible, so im thinking of purchasing the ones sold from Ebay/ioffer but im not sure if the subs are the same or its better.. i asked the seller about the subs but all they say is that it might contain typo or grammar error.. i hope someone could help me... thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Patootie

can someone tell me when is the

KBS drama awards,

SBS drama awards and

MBC drama awards

taking place ? as in what date ? time would be a plus too (;

thanks in advance !!

^KBS and SBS drama awards will be airing on the same day

December 31, 2009 at 9:50pm (KBS DRAMA AWARDS)

December 31, 2009 at 9:55pm (SBS DRAMA AWARDS)

December 30, 2009 (MBC DRAMA AWARDS)

Soompi Thread:

2009 KBS DRAMA AWARDS: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=322628

2009 SBS DRAMA AWARDS: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=322819

2009 MBC DRAMA AWARDS: N/A

does anyone know of the sbs drama about a high school boy who transfers to a school in the country side. I watched part of an episode where a girl falls off her bike, the girl pushes him into mud

later in the episode the girl throws a baseball at a couple, etc

thanks

does anyone know of the sbs drama about a high school boy who transfers to a school in the country side. I watched part of an episode where a girl falls off her bike, the girl pushes him into mud

later in the episode the girl throws a baseball at a couple, etc

thanks

That's the first episode of Will It Snow For Christmas? - the boy is Kim Soo-hyun (as Kang-jin), and the girl is Nam Ji-hyun (as Ji-wan).

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=312221

ok i'm not sure if this is relevant, but i really want to know where i can buy the pills with the messages in them like for A Millionaire's first love. can anbody please please please help me?