Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest MisterBarca

Hi, my computer fried, and I had to revert to an older computer for the time being. And I am unable to play these downloaded Torrents with Windows Media Player 11. Do I need to download something else? I vaguely remember someone giving me a link to KKodec or something like that a while ago...

Hi, my computer fried, and I had to revert to an older computer for the time being. And I am unable to play these downloaded Torrents with Windows Media Player 11. Do I need to download something else? I vaguely remember someone giving me a link to KKodec or something like that a while ago...

You're trying to play the AVI/MPEG files that you downloaded via torrent, right?

What you'll need are codecs, so your options are either the KLite Codec Pack, which'll allow you to use WMP 11, or download a media player that has an internal codec system, like GOM Player. If you prefer downloading the codec pack, just pick the standard version; it should cover all your needs :lol:

Is anyone having problems downloading torrents from cute_girl's inventory??

As soon as I try to save the torrent (i.e. when I click on "save") ... I fail...

Lol

Guest KwonBrian

Could someone tell me the name of drama has Song Seung Hun, Kim Nam Joo, Kim So Yeon ?? I can't remember wich year or TV station of this drama because i watched this drama about 5-6 years ago in my country.

I just remember that the drama about a police or something....Because in my country this drama was named "Young police"

Hi!

Aja-Aja shut down their website a while ago but now has reopened. Am I the only who can't view the website? :( Whenever I go to aja-aja.com, I get a blank screen even when it's fully loaded. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Aja-Aja is not answering my tech question either because I'm not a member :(

Thank you SSOOO much!!

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could give me a link (or explain) how the rating system works. I know it has something to do with viewership, but I don't get how the percentages come into play.

Thanks in advance!

[sorry if this isn't in the right section]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shalini

Is anyone having problems downloading torrents from cute_girl's inventory??

As soon as I try to save the torrent (i.e. when I click on "save") ... I fail...

Lol

Hi there,

I think you need to click on torrent link, then click on "open" not save.

Hello,

I'm looking for guitar tabs or Chords for You Are beautiful OST.

Any kind soul would point me in the right direction? Or ideas where I could find this info?

Much appreciated.

Guest dabrain

lookin for recommendations on good movies to watch

i prefer comedy (romance comedy is ok too) and action.

movies like speedy scandal, our school et, the good the bad the weird ....

lookin for recommendations on good movies to watch

i prefer comedy (romance comedy is ok too) and action.

movies like speedy scandal, our school et, the good the bad the weird ....

must watch all comedy movies :

1- Please Teach Me English

2- MAke it Big

3- Jail Breakers

4- Don't Believe in Her

5- 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant

Guest kkocoxsmileexD

heyyyylooooo everyoneeeee [:

I am looking for a drama.

it's very old too~! like the drama that i looked for last time.

btw, thanks so much for whoever told me about it.

return of the of condor heroes was really good~!

but I'm hooking for another drama.

it's periodic.

the movie started with a student and his teacher training together.

and the student is set out to hunt down witches or bad creatures or something like that.

then he meet a young woman, who was one of the bad creatures he was hunting but he doesn't know it.

so when he found out he got mad.

the girl have a sister, and the sister can transform herself. metamorphosis?

the sister uses her ability to transform to the girl keep the boy and the girl from being together.

and in the end, there's a battle between the boy and the sister.

the girl happen to be at the scene of the battle

when the boy was about to use his sword to kill the sister,

the sister transform into the girl so they look alike.

and then the sister trade places with the girl and the girl was killed by the boy sword.

isn't that sad????? ]:

but i really really really love sad ending.

hopes you know which drama this is and help me out [:

loveee youuu <333

I was wondering about Sidus Hq website.

I wanted to look at the Park Min Young pictures on her profile but required a membership, and then it starts asking for a scan of your id, doesn't that seem excessive?

Are there any of these posted anywhere?

Any help be appreciated.

Thanks

Guest YounhaIsAwesome

Hi,

I was wondering what the drama with the picture of a baby(or young child, I forgot) , woman, and man leaning to one side as if there was a wind pushing them was called. That's the cover picture. The people are smiling and I think are sitting on a couch.

Thanks.

Hi,

I was wondering what the drama with the picture of a baby(or young child, I forgot) , woman, and man leaning to one side as if there was a wind pushing them was called. That's the cover picture. The people are smiling and I think are sitting on a couch.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it's Speedy Scandal.

Guest JusticeWeasley

Hello everyone,

The first thing that I want to say is your site is really cool and I feel happy to be here (to be your member)

I nearly lost in a large forum like this.

I wonder where is the thread that I could post request to re-up links of part 01 (ep 04-09-11) of Drama TOMATO

Could you please help me?

Thanks and regards,

JW

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13721&st=180&start=180

Guest blackjackVip

NEED MAJOR HELP?

does anyone know where i can watch the movie "My Girlfriend is an Agent"????

please tell me?

and with english sub please?

i've been waiting for this to come out, and up until now, it seems like no korean movie websites have released it yet.

:(