Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest f0reveralways

hey guys.

sorry, im not sure if this is the right place to ask, but i'm kind of new to the whole korean scene and i was wondering if anyone could recommend me a few good dramas to start off with? i really dunno anything about this stuff but a few of my friends convinced me to give it a try.

thank in advance! :D

i really enjoyed these dramas. yes, some are overrated but still :)

Chuno / Slave Hunters

Stars Falling From the Sky

You're Beautiful

Hong Gil Dong

Coffee Prince

Hwang Jini

My Girl

Fashion 70s

My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Full House

Autumn Tale

----------------

and other dramas i enjoyed included:

Goong (kind of lost its touch towards the end)

Fantasy Couple

Last Dance is With Me

Let's Go to The Beach

Tree of Heaven

people might recommend Boys Over Flowers but I recommend watching the Japanese drama of it first, called "Hana Yori Dango". It's the same story. It's just the Japanese pulled it off better. I love Korean dramas but my all time favorite drama is Hana Yori Dango. So seriously, do NOT watch Boys Over Flowers until you watch Hana Yori Dango.

Guest aeo321

Hi everyone, I just recently bought a Mac and I can't seem to figure out why SO MANY of my videos don't seem to work...

Well actually in some cases the video doesn't work at all and in other cases, the video works but not the audio...

Is it a codec problem...? If it is, can somebody recommend one that is good and reliable...

I usually download videos from .HAN and .DokGoDie if that is of any use in finding the solution...

Thank you

Try VLC Player. http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Guest redzone85

i feel like there is a shortage of good dramas to watch at the moment.

The only drama i watch is Chuno, others arent that interesting to me.

Can someone suggest to me recent dramas, not dramas that already finished but currently airing dramas. thanks!

Guest matran241091

I am finding English sub for Korean Drama:Love that will not be stopped by anyone

Who can help me??Thank so much :P :P

refilled0zg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest happipplrock

i hope someone could help me with this. so a long time ago i watched this chinese ancient drama.

one of the stories inside was that in the beginning there was a girl and two guys. both of them fell for her and at the end she chose the one of them leaving the other one heartbroken. she gets pregnant and has a baby but then dies leaving her daughter and the guy. when the baby girl get older she looks EXACTLY like her mom. and she likes the other guy that was heartbroken and her father objects ......so on.

im pretty sure it involves fighting and stuff. hope someone can help (:

Guest xskies

i was wondering if i could start a thread that asks people why i should watch boys over flowers and why i shouldn't. I'm not totally convinced that i should watch it >_< but i'm bored as hell @.@

LOL at first i checked if it broke any rules, and it doesn't. but the idea seems kind of silly so i wanted to ask if it was allowed. thanks.

Guest happipplrock

i was wondering if i could start a thread that asks people why i should watch boys over flowers and why i shouldn't. I'm not totally convinced that i should watch it >_< but i'm bored as hell @.@

LOL at first i checked if it broke any rules, and it doesn't. but the idea seems kind of silly so i wanted to ask if it was allowed. thanks.

personally i say that you should give it a try to see if YOU will like it or not since everyone has different opinions in each drama. for me i didnt like it so much, the japanese version for me was much better. the reason is because Makino aka Gan Di was not a good actress and she bored me and overall the actors seem amateur.

My fav kdramas are noona-dongsaeng romance aka older girl-younger guy love stories. Guess i love them since i'm a noona and these dramas tend to have enjoyable comedy elements. Here are those i know or remember.

Please recommend more.

2004 - Snow White - Kim Jung Hwa & Lee Wan

2005 - My Name Is Kim Sam Soon - Kim Sun Ah & Hyun Bin

2005 - Spring Day - Ko Hyun Jung & Jo In Sung

2005 - Hello My Teacher - Gong Hyo Jin & Gong Yoo

2006 - What's Up Fox? - Ko Hyun Jung & Chun Jung Myung

2006 - Outrageous Women - Yoo Ho Jung & Lee Ki Woo

2006 - Here Comes Ajumma - Yang Jung Ah & Lee Pil Mo

2007 - Dalja's Spring - Chae Rim & Lee Min Ki

2007 - Crazy For You - Lee Mi Yun & Yoon Kye Sung

2007 - In Soon Is Pretty - Kim Hyun Joo & Lee Wan

2008 - We Got Married - Hwang Bo & Kim Hyun Joong

2008 - When It's At Night - Kim Sun Ah & Lee Dong Gun

2008 - Powerful Opponents - Chae Rim & Lee Jin Wook

2008 - My Sweet City - Choi Kang Hee & Ji Hyun Woo

2008 - Love Marriage - Kim Min Hee & Park Ki Woong

2008 - Working Mom - Yum Jung Ah & Bong Tae Kyu

2009 - Partner - Kim Hyun Joo & Lee Dong Wook

2010 - The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry - Kim Bum

2010 - Birth of the Rich - Lee Bo Young & Ji Hyun Woo

2010 - Obstetrics & Gynecology - Jang Seo Hee & Ko Joo Won

2010 - Oh My Lady - Chae Rim & Choi Si Won

2010 - Personal Taste - Son Ye Jin & Lee Min Ho

Guest ForeverShi

I downloaded an avi video. But I don't know what to use to watch it. I tried Quicktime and Windows Media Player and they both don't work. I also tried winamp. But it doesn't play. And I've also tried waiting for it, but it just never plays. Is there a specific thing I'm supposed to use to watch it?

Guest xskies

I downloaded an avi video. But I don't know what to use to watch it. I tried Quicktime and Windows Media Player and they both don't work. I also tried winamp. But it doesn't play. And I've also tried waiting for it, but it just never plays. Is there a specific thing I'm supposed to use to watch it?

maybe VLC media player? i love that program >_< it usually plays everything WMPlayer can't. so i hardly use my wmplayer

Guest yoshiko_x3

I don't know if this was asked already (sorry if it was), I was kindof too lazy to go through all of the pages :P

But I was just hoping to get some suggestions for some movies or dramas (mainly movies) that are really romantic & stuff like Millionaire's First Love.

I haven't been into KDramas & stuff lately so I'm not really updated with the good dramas / movies ><

Thanks for reading though =)

Guest lee_no

Please Help me!

I can't seem to download from megaupload. when I click to open the page, it comes up as a blank.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Guest Jill4675

Please Help me!

I can't seem to download from megaupload. when I click to open the page, it comes up as a blank.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Could it be your location? Megaupload is blocked in Saudi Arabia and the UAE; Megaupload itself bans Hong Kong IPs. If you are in one of those locations, you cannot access.

sunglasses2.gif

Guest luvelyasian

Hi guys~

I really want to watch a reallyyyy good MEATY drama. Nothing overly sappy, but I'm steering clear of teeny-bopperish light-hearted ones aka. Boys Over Flowers, Coffee Prince ect.)

I've already heard Iris was really popular (I tried a couple episodes so i'm not sure yet) so PLEASE don't recommend this one!

I'm already considering Story of a Man (Slingshot) and Woman Who Still Wants to Marry.

My criteria are: something more mature, innovative and realistic. A drama that will grip me is all I am asking for! ^^

Please don't recommend older dramas along these lines because I have seen these (i'm including the light hearted ones)

[brilliant Legacy/Inheritance, On Air, My name is Kim Sam Soon, Full House, Stairway to Heaven, 18 vs. 29, My Girl, I'm Sorry I love You, Lovers in Paris, Beautiful Day]

thanks so much and have a great day!!! :lol: