Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest teukiie

^ Depends on where you live, of course. I have a few which my friends gave me from Singapore (: Not sure if you can buy them online though

Guest Panopticon

1. "Even though I'm no more than a monster - don't I, too, have the right to live?"

2. "Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

3. "Revenge is good for your health, but pain will find you again."

4. "You need not worry about the future, Imagine nothing."

I'd like this translated into Hangul and romanized Hangul.

It's been bugging me to know them in their original language for so long.

Thanks for any help!

Guest Panopticon

1. "Even though I'm no more than a monster - don't I, too, have the right to live?"

Thanks for any help!

Ok, so this is correct, right?

2. "웃어라. 온 세상이 너와 함께 웃을 것이다. 울어라. 너 혼자만 울게 될 것이다"

"oo seo rah. on se sahng yi neo wah haam kae oo seul geo shi dah. ool eoh rah. neoh hon jah maan ool ge del geo shi dah."

What about this one? That someone told me was correct. It didn't sound correct when I heard it in the movie afterwards, I'm probably wrong though but some input into this would be appreciated.

4. "있잖아. 사람은 말이야. 상상력이 있어서 비겁해지는거래. 그러니까 상상을 하지 말아봐. 존나 용감해질 수 있어."

Also if anyone could help out with 1 and 3 that'd be great.

Thanks for any help!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10866

You should go to the Korean Help thread if you need translation services.

Guest sakura_08

Hi there! Please if you can tell me what's the name of this drama???

It would be much appreciated.

I saw a drama once, and I think it was japanese, not so sure, the thing is the plot was very interesting. As far as I remember the summarie goes like this.

The story is about a guy who lives with his mother and another girl... whom he used to date before, but they broke up somehow.

At first after they broke up or separated she left for a few years and meanwhile he meets another girl at school or college and starts liking this one. Later on the other girl comes back and is jelaous of the other girl and comes back to live in his house, but the curious part is that she sometimes acts as if she were the victim and some other times she does bad things , but she have lived in misery and felt lonely and the guy still has feelings for her and is cofused from one girl to another. The girl in college or school is simple, but the one whom he lives with have manners, but I think she lost her parents or something like that and that's why she's living in the guy's house and his mother is affectionate to this girl..

The interesting thing is that while you're watching the drama you change from one girl to the other one willing for him to choose from time to time one or the other, because you never know if the girl who's living with him is lying when she talks about her feelings or not, I've seen some chapters where she was all alone and crying by herself and you feel that she must be the chosen one...

If you've seen a drama like this please let me know, because I don't remember the drama's name and I'd really like to watch it.

Thank's in advance!

Guest sakura_08

AutumnMoon asked if I could give more details about it...

Well, the girl in college has short hair and the other one has long hair and is really thin, the guy has short hair. I saw this drama on a TV channel, It was around 2002-2004 when I watched it, I was internal in a clinic by that time.

Please If you can Help me out here, It would be much appreciated!!!

I hope It'll work out this time

Thank's in advance once and again!!!

Guest teddyboy

does anyone know whether guiyeoni's syndrome has been made into a movie? if so, where can i find the vids of it? i know its been ages but i read the book recently and did some research on it and some websites have said that its going to be made into a movie.

Guest luvMyDBSKboyz

I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!

Im looking for this korean movie but i totally forgot the name of it! its like about a couple and then theres this guy who i think breaks into their house or something, i dont know. and then i think like the guy that broke into the house and the wife fall in love and the guys is in the house and stuff but the husband has no idea. So like the wife and the other guy are having like this silent love affair. From what i remember hearing is that they dont even speak to each other?

I know, its a bad description lol But i havent seen it and someone told me about it like 2 years ago and i dont know the name. So if anyone has any idea what i am talking about please let me knowww!!

Thank youuu ^___^

Wow, a lot of us forgot our dramas!

I'm included as well.

There was a drama on KBS, it aired on KBS World during the summer of 2006 and it was a drama.

I think it was called High School Q-tical, but I'm pretty sure it's wrong.

I tried that name and it's not available on the KBS World site when I searched it up.

It had high school students, and in one of the episodes I watched, the kids were on vacation, and then this guy gave a girl a bracelet as a gift, but she thought she was going to lose her virginity. The episode also featured same girl on her period and *insert teacher* had to buy tampons.

So with that horrible summary, can anyone help?

Guest Feasible

I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!

Im looking for this korean movie but i totally forgot the name of it! its like about a couple and then theres this guy who i think breaks into their house or something, i dont know. and then i think like the guy that broke into the house and the wife fall in love and the guys is in the house and stuff but the husband has no idea. So like the wife and the other guy are having like this silent love affair. From what i remember hearing is that they dont even speak to each other?

I know, its a bad description lol But i havent seen it and someone told me about it like 2 years ago and i dont know the name. So if anyone has any idea what i am talking about please let me knowww!!

Thank youuu ^___^

Movie is called 3-Iron.

• 2 weeks later...

Please help me name this drama. (as I remember it, then it was a korean drama)

I don't remember much about it but I think it was about a man who was engaged to a woman. But then he falls in love with another woman and since he can't cancel the engagement he gives the other woman a ring as a symbol of her becoming his mistress.

As I remember it then the man was pretty rich while the woman (his mistress) was normal of wealth or poor.

I also think that his fiance and her father were trying to blackmail him when they figured that he wanted to cancel the wedding. (I'm not entirely sure of that though)

Hope anyone is able to help me:)

Guest yella_fella

SEVERAL QUESTIONS THAT MAKE US HAPPY.

i'm looking for the name of the piano music that plays in the ending credits. can't seem to find it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Badboyz

Hi everyone, I just recently bought a Mac and I can't seem to figure out why SO MANY of my videos don't seem to work...

Well actually in some cases the video doesn't work at all and in other cases, the video works but not the audio...

Is it a codec problem...? If it is, can somebody recommend one that is good and reliable...

I usually download videos from .HAN and .DokGoDie if that is of any use in finding the solution...

Thank you

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

hi guys ^^ sorry i've got a few questions to ask ^^

1. does anyone know any good dramas that involves teens/college students? i like the setting of them still in school., i absolutely love God Of Study at the moment. Any movie/drama with them based in high school/college works. Please no scary movies XD

2. where can you watch high kick through the roof 2 with lee gi kwang in it? english subs please XDD

3. last but not least, i saw an episode of this in HK 2 summers ago. 깍두기 is the korean name && the english name is like .. . . kimcheed radish cubes? lol anyways anywhere to watch that with subs? i was watching the end of that eposide && i really really liked it :D

please && thank you guys :D

Guest Energize

hey guys.

sorry, im not sure if this is the right place to ask, but i'm kind of new to the whole korean scene and i was wondering if anyone could recommend me a few good dramas to start off with? i really dunno anything about this stuff but a few of my friends convinced me to give it a try.

thank in advance! :D