Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest babilonix

Can anyone recommend me a good korean drama? If it has finished airing it would be awesome! :)

I want something a bit like Boys Over Flowers, since it's the only one I've watched and my friends want something similar.

Thanks <3

Guest jhealizzie

can someone recommend me a sad love story like "humming" , "fly high" && "a millionaire's first love".

thanks in advance~

Guest Kyramelodya

I was wondering: don't you have a separate topic/ directory with aal the downloads listed that are Eng subbed?

Because when I'm searching for certain vids some are just raws and some are subbed (hardsubbed or softsubbed), but it doesn't clearly say so (if it's subbed or not). So a directory would come in handy.

I don't know if I can post this question here but I thought it looked like the right place...

Guest f4yt022

im not sure if this fits in this thread or not but i shall try anyways? :X

so i recently got kbs world from the digital converter box and i live in the bay area. im trying to find the schedule for this channel online just like i usually do for mbcd and im sooo confused onto which schedule it actually is...can anyone help me out xD

Guest lucky_moon

can someone recommend me a sad love story like "humming" , "fly high" && "a millionaire's first love".

thanks in advance~

A moment to remember.

Guest linh27

does anyone know where to download Entertainment Relay/Weekly (KBS) or Section TV (MBC) raw non-clubbox recent 2009 episodes? thanks.

Guest f4yt022

^

This link will help you for all KBS WORLD schedules:

http://world.kbs.co.kr/tv/

Kyramelodya,

That's why try visiting D-addicts for the list of subtitles..

Also, try going to AJA-AJA, you can check if the notes placed have english subtitles made by the KDrama subbing teams which are mostly:

(WithS2, B.O.N FunSubs, Haru2subS)

the thing that confuses me is when i clicked the schedule in america i dont know which one to pick there's 3 options i definitely dont have dish network but the other 2 scheduled dont seem to fit whats been showing on tv...so do you have any idea which one it is xD

I am a huge fan of Korean Variety Shows, especially the currently running SBS Family Outing, and an old goodie, SBS Xman.

Not only do the subbers help me and my brother to understand the jokes, but we laugh at how cleverly the sound effects are edited in to wonderful effect.

Is there anywhere I can get the sound effects that are being used in Korean Variety shows? Please PM me?

thank you so much!

:)

Guest RamboGhinee

sorry if its in the wrong place

:o I have a really random question but I really need it to be verified.

so theres this guy at my school who i feel like hes a poser and all and many people have been saying he is and he isnt.

so im gettin really confused.

WAS THERE REALLY A CELEBRITY IN KOREA NAMED YOUNG J PARK or YOGI PARK? O_o

http://www.myspace.com/hangookboi

^this person said that his dad is yogi park and that he was a famous celeb. O-o then he goes on saying how he's a graphic designer and such.

and apparently he's friends with jessica ho and deanna kim? O_o

anyways o_O can anybody verify this? THANKS!! ^^

ps. heres a picture of his dad. :o he doesnt look so korean to me. :x

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...9cc4b5f55f5.jpg

Guest nini_teeh

how do you say "please take me to _________" in korean if you want to get somewhere by taxi?

Guest ashleesimpson

does anyone know if there is any korean dramas/movie awards coming up, those big awards like blue dragon, grand bell, korean drama award, korean international film awards in Pusan????

Guest funkypicklez

Can anyone recommend me a good korean drama? If it has finished airing it would be awesome! :)

I want something a bit like Boys Over Flowers, since it's the only one I've watched and my friends want something similar.

Thanks <3

it depends on what uve seen already

goong is a great one

(but if ur into korean dramas then im pretty sure that uve already seen it)

my name is kim sam soon is great too

so is my girl and hong gil dong and delightful girl choon hyang

full house is a must if you want comedy and eye candy

lately ive been watching

shining inheritance

its not comedy but its really really good

if u seen most or dont like....

feel free to pm me for more dramas

:D

(btw you can find most of these on mysoju)

Guest noelle12kim

I hope I'm allowed to ask this...

I'm looking for this drama. It's been a looong time so I can't really remeber what the drama was called.

The main character girl loses her memory or maybe she didn't :/ and at the end of the series she falls down the stairs pushed by another girl.

I remember the main character's dad died by getting his head hit by a trucks side view mirror.

Also, anyone know where I can watch the korean drama "The Trio" and "RNA"?

Guest ffleurs

Hi

I just want to know a few things about Kim Hyun Joong.

1. The scar below his left eye was it real? I saw the previous variety shows and found none. Any idea when did he get that scar?

2. Since which episode did he and the other members joined X-man, Love Letter and Star Golden Bell?

3. Are there any more variety shows that he and the the members went to before and after 'We Got Married'?

4. In Boys Over Flowers episode 10, any idea what handphone is he holding before he changed to Samsung Haptic-Pop?

5. Where can I find the handphone accessories with the Gemini sign?

6. Did he recently pierce another ear hole on the left side? I kind of saw him wearing 2 earrings on the left and 1 on the right.

That's all for now... :D :D

Thanks and Regards

Guest onetouch.

Thanks <3

Try City Hall

my friend just finished watching it, and she said it was REALLY good!

Like, theres no real closure at the end of BoF...but apparently

City Hall wraps it up really well~

Guest onetouch.

Oh, and does anyone remember what show this was from:

Heechul starred on it

and in one segment, this girl (who used to go to school with him?)

said that all the girls wanted to sit next to him during elementary/middle school

and whoever got to sit next to him was the luckiest.

&there was also a part where he did the

"Child winking" and the "Adult winking" thing

&one part where he did a "Home Alone" cheek slapping ":o" thing

im pretty sure those three things were all in one show.

like Heechul (and someone) would sit in this padded room (like those rooms

in the insane asylums -o-) which was green

and would talk, and their faces would be shown on a big screen in the room

that everyone else is sitting in

-sigh-

thanks for the help~

Guest chopper!

i'm trying to find if anyone made the thread of that new MBC sunday sunday night show featuring nichkhun, park myung soo, jung hyun don, & others. i believe it's about the body & healthy lifestyles while playing games. there was a preview at the end of infinity challenge ep 160.

i believe it should have aired last week. i want to watch it sooo bad x)

does anybody know if there is a thread or where i can find the show?

thank you~