Pretty Women In Traditional Asian Clothing

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swtanjel012

i think the chinese hanfu is the most elegant and beautiful. but hanbok is also pretty too . though it maynot be form fitting it still has beautiful designs and colors

I find the top of a hanbok pretty, but the overall shape isn't very flattering. Not to say that they're ugly, because they're not at all. The shape is just a bit...bleh.

Guest Inconnu

Here are more Vietnamese Ao Dai.

I love them, but I never really wear it because it doesn't look fitting on me.

I like Chinese clothing a lot but wonder how long does it took for them to dressing with the layers of clothing, the hair, the jewelries, and of course the make ups.

Japanese Kimono looks gorgeous and Korea's are very nice too.

Yeahh ...

Chinese clothing looks so difficult and long to put on.

Thats why I really like Vietnamese Ao Dai.

All you have to od is pull over the sleeves and put the buttons

in the hole.

Takes like, 10 secs if you could do it yourself ... lol

^^ And then just a dash of make-up and you're ready.

Chinese outfits looks like it takes a while to get ready IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CrazieRavieToast

I love traditional Asian clothing. It has such a regal and elegant look. A lot of European styles look really froofy (not that that's always a bad thing) and the USA hasn't really been around long enough to have traditional clothing

Guest delicious

i love the korean hanbok.

the clean cut lines and colors are elegant, and the ones with simple floral patterns are gorgeous.

it's not gaudy or form-fitting because the koreans didn't focus on the woman's body but her face, which explains why their hair is always pulled back.

i personally don't like the gaudy colors and designs that other cultures seem to focus on. that's just my opinion. :)

Archived