Pretty Women In Traditional Asian Clothing

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kchii09

whooo. i would love one for my dogs and puppies. i serious want a japanese traditonal dress. i dont know how to spell it so im gonna even try. and i really want a hanbok. hanfu isnt that hard to put on if you know how to put it on, i just got a new hanfu, its so pretty. this is off subject but does anyone know where i could order a hanbok and a japanese traditonal dress from?? cause i need a hanbok for a school assmebly, we are going to have a asian assembly. thanks in advice. >.<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Oyasumiyabi

Does anyone know who exactly they were cosplaying? Was it from Goong? the manhwachaek? x] *getting cosplay ideas*

my contribution: one for now. x]

omghj.jpg

-i personally like the hanbok better, but there's a bit of bias since i'm korean. lol i have two amazing hanboks of really fine quality. x____x my mom decided that i shoud have hanboks since i'm korean, and decided to get me those really fine, modern ones [they are both specifically designed for me, so no other duplicate exists in the world o____o ] . x] i love'm to death. They have alot of intricate pastel colored beadings to them as designs of flowers. And it's poofy lol you have to wear it with a hoop skirt. Next i like are a tie between hanfus and kimonos. i used to prefer kimonos, but after looking at some of the hanfu pictures, i think some are absolutely gorgeous. x]

Guest crazylush

Personally I think the Ao Dai are pretty to look at b/c they are so form fitting but they are a pain in the butt for me to wear. Those little buttons will pop when you least want them to and there's the issue of picking the right bra all the time b/c most are so sheer. :unsure: I do like the traditional simple ones over the newer styles..and whoever thought putting glitter on ao dai needs to be shot in my opinion.

I think the hanbok are pretty, I have never worn one but to me they look comfortable. At least you can eat comfortably and not having to worry how your belly might protrude afterwards like the ao dai right? :lol: My korean friend is getting married this year and I asked her if I can wear a hanbok--she said yes but I'd be the only one. She better be joking cause I'm looking forward to it.

Guest GoRgYnA

Wow, I really love the Filipino ones, it's so elegant. But I am also in love with the Vietnamese ones, very simple yet stylish.

Guest LANNERZZZ

all these dresses are sooo pretty

i dont know if this is a stupid question but are phillipino people asian? ive always considered them to be asian but then someone comes up to me saying they are pacific islanders and not asians. im so confused. would anyone like to correct me???????????

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Gitakawaii: who is that in your 2nd banner?? he's sooo hot ^^

LANNERZZZ: yeah they are asian! but I guess maybe if you really want to be specific, they can be split into 2 groups? it's like Israel is considered to be a middle eastern country but it's also in Asia.

ilovetakeshi: si dai mo!! After watching ye man lai lai, I really want to learn that dance.

Guest Aestas

Liu Yi Fei

i think she's the most gorgeous girl in traditional chinese clothes! here are some pictures from my collection!

post-29-1108050601.jpg

2005224135547887.jpg

886qe.jpg

312174722910.jpg

109.jpg

24.jpg

liu_yi_fei05.jpg

9959015924415mu.jpg

c2400ya7ua.jpg

200531914120649.jpg

73.jpg

Does anyone know who exactly they were cosplaying? Was it from Goong? the manhwachaek? x] *getting cosplay ideas*

my contribution: one for now. x]

omghj.jpg

-i personally like the hanbok better, but there's a bit of bias since i'm korean. lol i have two amazing hanboks of really fine quality. x____x my mom decided that i shoud have hanboks since i'm korean, and decided to get me those really fine, modern ones [they are both specifically designed for me, so no other duplicate exists in the world o____o ] . x] i love'm to death. They have alot of intricate pastel colored beadings to them as designs of flowers. And it's poofy lol you have to wear it with a hoop skirt. Next i like are a tie between hanfus and kimonos. i used to prefer kimonos, but after looking at some of the hanfu pictures, i think some are absolutely gorgeous. x]

I wanna see. XD

Any pics?

Guest ginachan

Gitakawaii: who is that in your 2nd banner?? he's sooo hot ^^

LANNERZZZ: yeah they are asian! but I guess maybe if you really want to be specific, they can be split into 2 groups? it's like Israel is considered to be a middle eastern country but it's also in Asia.

ilovetakeshi: si dai mo!! After watching ye man lai lai, I really want to learn that dance.

Hi this is gitakawaii using ginachan NIck and it's moco-chan

Guest Naran

Hi all. I

I found this article somewhere :D

"So exotic and colorful are Mongolian clothes that French artists working on the latest episode of the Star Wars could not resist but to adopt a full dress of a Mongolian woman for Queen Amadala..."%7Boption%7Dhttp://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h155/Narangerel/queen-amidala.jpg' alt='queen-amidala.jpg'>

mongol-woman2.jpg

traditional_noble_ladys_garments.jpg

Archived