Pretty Women In Traditional Asian Clothing

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xxingy_XP

http://img233.echo.cx/img233/32/post9511121734506dw.jpg

WHAT is that from!? it looks soooo familiar and i probably watched it fairly recently, but i watch so many things =[

i like what she's wearing though.

I think that's Return of the Condor Heroes. Either that or Legend of the Condor Heroes. xP I can't remember.

Omg I love Vicki's costumes from Huan Zhu Gege. She and Ruby looked gorgeous in that style of clothing with the headdress. Pretty. XD

and wow.. the beading on those indonesian dresses is very intricate. :X amazing.

Here are more Vietnamese Ao Dai.

I love them, but I never really wear it because it doesn't look fitting on me.

I like Chinese clothing a lot but wonder how long does it took for them to dressing with the layers of clothing, the hair, the jewelries, and of course the make ups.

Japanese Kimono looks gorgeous and Korea's are very nice too.

attpi61.jpg

attbl17.jpg

attpu18.jpg

adcpi23.jpg

adcpi11.jpg

adcbl10.jpg

adcpi9.jpg

adcgo13.jpg

actpi20.jpg

attpi43.jpg

adcre2.jpg

Guest nghister

ahh!!! this dress is GORGEOUS!! I want one!! :D

the color is so pretty! i usually dont like tthe modern version of ao dais but this is ones so prettyyy.

ahhh i see the one vietnamese singer i like (yes, the ONLY one I like although I dont like her music....just that shes pretty haha).

i think her names bao han. ... :sweatingbullets: anyways, all the girls look gorgeous though. (=

Guest polabola

here are some Filipino costumes

the beautiful and elegant terno

terno3.jpg

beauty.jpg

the exotic pinatos costume

pintadoscostume.jpg

finally the national costume...the baro't saya

filipiniana3.jpg

terno4.jpg

early twentieth century pics for a sense of history :)

filipiniana2.jpg

all courtesy of SSC

Guest polabola

^^ yes it's because the Philippines was colonized by spain for 300 years, so the spanish influence is very evident in our culture, except for the more indigenous and ethnic ones of course (like the pintados costume), I will try to look for more ethnic stuff :)

Guest bubbles20

^^ yes it's because the Philippines was colonized by spain for 300 years, so the spanish influence is very evident in our culture, except for the more indigenous and ethnic ones of course (like the pintados costume), I will try to look for more ethnic stuff :)

oh i see, thnx for explaining

well either way, its very pretty :)

more Chinese

l2.jpg

l4.jpg

l5.jpg

a3.jpg

wall1.jpg

look at the hair accessories :w00t:

ghep27.jpg

Archived