Pretty Women In Traditional Asian Clothing

Guest bubbles20

Guest Hunnytokki

if you can't see, right click, and click on show picture...

IMG_3342_1-rnlfkd0728.jpg

1500's CHoson

2006_02140042_1-hi_aramu.jpg

199800920060222172937_1_1-madsick32.jpg

w1-canal37.jpg

award winning...

emha82_19-alsthr9121.jpg

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ichigo_no_powder

wow Hunnytokki, if you hadn't said so, I would've sworn that the pics from the early shilla dynasty are chinese! It's eerie how the costumes (chinese and korean) look exactly alike.

who's Jang Nok Soo?

Guest Hunnytokki

wow Hunnytokki, if you hadn't said so, I would've sworn that the pics from the early shilla dynasty are chinese! It's eerie how the costumes (chinese and korean) look exactly alike.

who's Jang Nok Soo?

Jang Nok Soon is King Yeonsan's royal concubine during the Choson Era. The historians name her as history's four most wicked women along with Jung Nan Jung, Kim gae-si, and Concubine Jang Heebin. She was of a lowly status and was married previously to a slave. A lot of people blame the revolt during King Yeonsan's reign on her, but it's not entirely her fault although she did contribute to the king's distasteful behavior and his inability to rule.

Guest polabola

I don't really like Hanbok, but some are like WOW !

Hey that's jsut my opinion. xD

These clothing are just simply awesome <3

Philipino aren't originally from Asia.

So by blood, they're not asian.

But now by land, they're asian.

That's what I learned.

Not sure xD

we're originally from Asia ;). The aboriginal Filipinos have the same ancestry as the Malaysians and Indonesians . We were colonized by the Spanish, American and Japan; therefore, our culture is has a lot of foreign influences :)

PS: it's Filipino not Philipino :)

Guest xjuyonx

yeah, korea went through MANNNNY different eras and dynasties, and with each one, the hanboks are different. korean history's actually really interesting if you look into it.. ahh, i won't go into detail here, but yeah. :)

i love traditional clothing, BEAUTIFUL.

Guest singerchick

I love how delicate and beautiful traditional clothing looks. It brings out the feminity of females.

Chinese:

314ou.jpg

323js.jpg

From the Myth

small200592111928691308.jpg

small200592111917238451.jpg

290330.jpg

Img243257736.jpg

Img243257762.jpg

Img243257768.jpg

Img243257766.jpg

Img243257779.jpg

Img243257791.jpg

Img243257796.jpg

01.jpg

050914104446957.jpg

00001216.jpg

xin_312100109154867522421.jpg

Guest ruthie08

we're originally from Asia ;). The aboriginal Filipinos have the same ancestry as the Malaysians and Indonesians . We were colonized by the Spanish, American and Japan; therefore, our culture is has a lot of foreign influences :)

PS: it's Filipino not Philipino :)

this is so true...FILIPINOs ARE ASIANS too!!! :lol: i think someone needs to read or search about history more thoroughly before telling here that Filipinos are not Asians... ;)

flip.jpglife.jpg

• 1 month later...

i'm both korean and chinese (half and half) so hopefully no one thinks i'm biased with my opinion. honestly i like chinese clothing the best, its so gorgeous. the hanbok is really nice too but its not as confortable for me. its good for when you want something thats not as form fitting, like when my full korean cousin got pregnant before her wedding (her parents were livid) and she wore the hanbok so she looked both pretty AND she hid her bump =D i like how hanboks usually have clean simple lines though.

but as for the best looking and most flattering i would choose traditional chinese clothing.

vietnamese clothing is nice too but it reminds me a lot of the qipao. both of which make me extremely determined to work out so i dont look fat in them. =/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fateNdestiny

North Vietnamese womens wear the same ao dai but the front is slipt in half and it called "Ao Tu Than" and they have a big hat as you can see..... pretty huh??... ^^ i like the other too...

Just so you know, "ao tu than" and "ao dai" are two completely different outfit. You wear a skirt under "ao tu than" not pants like "ao dai". Also the front of "ao tu than" are not sewn together, they merely tied at the the waist so therefore you have to wear an "undershirt", sort of, to cover up. Look at the pictures closely again.

Archived