Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Year end dramabeans review part 1 by SailorJumun

Skip unrelated

The Light in Your Eyes – The One With All the Tears

DBYIR19-04.jpg

Oh man, this drama just tore me to pieces. I knew about the twist, and how sad it was supposed to be, beforehand, so I was nervous going in. And I was caught off guard by how funny the first episode was. I was thinking, “Wait, did I click on the right drama?” But then I started to pick up on things, make sense of things, and then boom: sobfest. It was a unique experience piecing everything together, one I’ve never had with a drama, or TV show in general.

If you haven’t seen The Light in Your Eyes, I’d say that it’s an important one to watch. It’s such a smart and beautiful take on life and the way we process it. I still think about Han Ji-min and Kim Hye-ja’s character and her wise words to this day. There were still a few things that left me confused, but I appreciated the writer for just laying it all out there for us to decipher. I’d go back to try to pick up even more hints, but I don’t think my poor heart could handle a re-watch. Even so, I’m grateful to have watched it at all.

One Spring Night – The One With the Horribly Catchy Music

DBYIR19-08.jpg

What I remember most from this drama? The songs “No Direction,” “Spring Rain,” “Is It You,” and “We Could Still Be Happy.” I didn’t even have to look those titles up — they’re still locked away in the back of my mind, constantly playing like distant elevator music. Once I get past that, I remember one of the most real and heartwarming romances I’ve seen, maybe ever.

The pace was achingly slow, with a lot of brooding and confrontations, but there was never one moment where I wasn’t fully engaged in our characters’ story. More than a drama, it felt like a documentary on modern-day love. And when actors make you feel that you’re watching something real, you know they’ve done their job. With this and The Light in Your Eyes, 2019 was definitely Han Ji-min’s year.

full article http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/12/year-in-dramas-the-one-where/

• Love 4

Skip unrelated

DBYIR19-04.jpg

Oh man, this drama just tore me to pieces. I knew about the twist, and how sad it was supposed to be, beforehand, so I was nervous going in. And I was caught off guard by how funny the first episode was. I was thinking, “Wait, did I click on the right drama?” But then I started to pick up on things, make sense of things, and then boom: sobfest. It was a unique experience piecing everything together, one I’ve never had with a drama, or TV show in general.

If you haven’t seen The Light in Your Eyes, I’d say that it’s an important one to watch. It’s such a smart and beautiful take on life and the way we process it. I still think about Han Ji-min and Kim Hye-ja’s character and her wise words to this day. There were still a few things that left me confused, but I appreciated the writer for just laying it all out there for us to decipher. I’d go back to try to pick up even more hints, but I don’t think my poor heart could handle a re-watch. Even so, I’m grateful to have watched it at all.

DBYIR19-08.jpg

What I remember most from this drama? The songs “No Direction,” “Spring Rain,” “Is It You,” and “We Could Still Be Happy.” I didn’t even have to look those titles up — they’re still locked away in the back of my mind, constantly playing like distant elevator music. Once I get past that, I remember one of the most real and heartwarming romances I’ve seen, maybe ever.

The pace was achingly slow, with a lot of brooding and confrontations, but there was never one moment where I wasn’t fully engaged in our characters’ story. More than a drama, it felt like a documentary on modern-day love. And when actors make you feel that you’re watching something real, you know they’ve done their job. With this and The Light in Your Eyes, 2019 was definitely Han Ji-min’s year.

• Love 2

Clip: 눈부셔라! @joyfuljoyfuI

KIM TAERI presenting the Actress of the Year award for HAN JIMIN: 

I read the msg of MISS BAEK as love, even though it's a harsh film. I hope I can be a person who can love like that and for the world to be warm. I, too, want to be someone’s Miss Baek.

• Like 3

On 12/11/2019 at 6:52 PM, tok-soompi said:

Skip unrelated

DBYIR19-04.jpg

DBYIR19-08.jpg

Thank you for the great article!  I feel the same way, I cannot rewatch "The Light in Your Eyes" even though I love this drama.  I cannot handle it one more time... lol.

• Like 2

I really hope ji min can attend the year end MBC awards. I think the last time i have seen her attend year end drama awards is during rooftop prince days. Can't wait:wub:

Miss Baek is her break out role and I hope she can have a movie like this again in the future:wub:

Looking forward to her new movie Josee yay:D

So beautiful:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, richelle said:

I really hope ji min can attend the year end MBC awards. I think the last time i have seen her attend year end drama awards is during rooftop prince days. Can't wait:wub:

Miss Baek is her break out role and I hope she can have a movie like this again in the future:wub:

Looking forward to her new movie Josee yay:D

So beautiful:wub:

Yes, I hope they win and attend the MBC Award:wub:.  Last time when she won the couple award, she wore a black evening dress, and she was so beautiful:love:

• Love 2

I know I am being greedy but I really hope she wins the MBC daesang. Please pretty please drama gods:wub: She have worked with jung jae young in Plan Man so her co nominee is also close to her. Oh my I hope she wins:D I also have watched both seasons of partners for justice and it is also a great series. But ofcourse OSN is the one I will be rooting for:wub:

So cute. Very child like:wub:

• Love 3