Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

@richelle Thank you. I hope so too, everyone will be Covid 19 free. Praying Han Ji Min a good health and everyone around the world. 

Han Ji Min is so pretty in the new CF. I rewatched Cain and Abel again today after coming back from school. I adore SJS with Ji Min so much. I pray they have a chance to work together again. It sadden me that, because I am late to all her dramas and movies, I can't help but yarn to see her with SJS. :wub: Off all her co-stars, I love her with SJS the most. 

• Like 3

Actually I have not watched Cain and Abel yet lol. It is hard to look for those older dramas of hers. But I agree, I also hope they can work together again. But because of the scandal before, I think it is not easy. Maybe if both will be settled why not.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@richelle You should watch Cain and Abel,  because it's very good. Ji Min performance in it was very loveable, cute, and funny. Her with SJS make my heart skip. He is by far the most handsome actor she had pair up with. I'll be the happiest Han Ji Min fan if these two get to pair up again. :wub: My shipper heart for an old old pair that is long overdue to others but not for me. Since I am new. Sorry for my nonsense spazzing. 

I am so late to discover her due to very bad reviews about her as an actress. But am happy I give her drama Familiar Wife a try. Now I'm a huge fan of her works. I decided to watch all her old productions, she is not bad. She's actually very versatile in terms of performance. I feel bad for doubting her before. 

• Like 3

I hope she get nominated at the baeksang art awards this year for her performance in One Spring Night. Her performance was so mesmerizing. Her eyes are so expressively full of emotion when she cries, laugh, and mad. 

Last year Baeksang Art Awards for Miss Baek. Ji Min is so beautiful. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, richelle said:

Actually I have not watched Cain and Abel yet lol. It is hard to look for those older dramas of hers. But I agree, I also hope they can work together again. But because of the scandal before, I think it is not easy. Maybe if both will be settled why not.

What scandal are you talking about? Sorry for asking because I still need to catch up to all her works. Well Cain and Abel is on Netflix if you haven't got the chance to watch. I still hope they have a chance to cross over again. :tears:

• Like 4

Thanks @Anotherstar for updating many posts.  We misses Ji Min alots.  She "disappeared" again.  I am too pampered by her hardworks of back to back projects that now not use to her disappearance.

SJS and Ji Min did such a good job that the media claimed they are in relationship followed by wedding news.  SJS has to publicly denied this rumors and he apologised to Ji Min in press conference.  He also mentioned that he is very upset that he cannot keep in contact with Ji Min.

But do note that after many years later in one of the interview, Ji Min mentioned she watched SJS drama.

• Like 2

The cute Ji Min 

I have never ship a couple before other than Song Hye Kyo and Won Bin, but now I'm crazy shipping Han Ji Min and SJS. I know he has a girlfriend. I respect him and who he love with full support. Just...i still really want to see him and Ji Min work together again in a drama as colleague. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Thanks @Anotherstar for updating many posts.  We misses Ji Min alots.  She "disappeared" again.  I am too pampered by her hardworks of back to back projects that now not use to her disappearance.

SJS and Ji Min did such a good job that the media claimed they are in relationship followed by wedding news.  SJS has to publicly denied this rumors and he apologised to Ji Min in press conference.  He also mentioned that he is very upset that he cannot keep in contact with Ji Min.

But do note that after many years later in one of the interview, Ji Min mentioned she watched SJS drama.

Thank you so much too for replying. I will keep rewatching Cain and Abel again and again then. Same here I'm waiting for her next movie and dramas. I've finished, Cain and Abel, Rooftop Prince, Yi San, Padam Padam, Familiar Wife, The Light In Your Eyes, One Spring Night, Hyde Jekyll and Me, and now watching episode 3 of Scandal In Old Seoul. Ji Min is very cute and young. I still love her with So Ji Sub the most. I know this is not a shipper thread so I shouldn't talk so much about her and SJS here. :relaxed: Hehe just can't help loving them. 

• Like 3

I don't know what to do other than to Express how I feel here. I really love this couple. So Ji Sub is so handsome and look so good with Han Ji Min. My favorite actor beside Won Bin. He and Ji Min has so much chemistry together. 

I'm crazy in love. Please tell me if I shouldn't post this here so I'll know, because I don't want to violate the soompi rule.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Anotherstar said:

@richelle You should watch Cain and Abel,  because it's very good. Ji Min performance in it was very loveable, cute, and funny. Her with SJS make my heart skip. He is by far the most handsome actor she had pair up with. I'll be the happiest Han Ji Min fan if these two get to pair up again. :wub: My shipper heart for an old old pair that is long overdue to others but not for me. Since I am new. Sorry for my nonsense spazzing. 

I am so late to discover her due to very bad reviews about her as an actress. But am happy I give her drama Familiar Wife a try. Now I'm a huge fan of her works. I decided to watch all her old productions, she is not bad. She's actually very versatile in terms of performance. I feel bad for doubting her before. 

I will watch it, thanks for the great reviews. I didn't know it is in Netflix. I also stopped watching kdramas as I have been very busy with work. As ji min is taking her long overdue vacation, I am taking a break on kdramas too lol.

Those bad reviews came from her drama Hyde, jekyll and me. Some are actually blaming her for that failed drama. As I said, whoever is given that project will not make a difference. Writer is the one to blame, I actually black listed her in my list lol. From familiar wife to OSN, ji min is just amazing. She is great and keep doing great productions after that failed drama. I hope more like you will watch her dramas and discover what a great actress she is:wub:

• Like 4