Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Our ji min in Blue Dragon Awards hand printing ceremony:wub:

It is already confirmed that Here is their third project together. With Josee on the way:wub:

I can't wait:wub:

Nam Joo Hyuk And Han Ji Min Share Thoughts On Working Together For 3rd Time

Nam Joo Hyuk And Han Ji Min Share Thoughts On Working Together For 3rd Time

Oct 28, 2019
by U. Kim

Nam Joo Hyuk and Han Ji Min expressed how they feel about already having three confirmed projects together.

On October 28, the actors attended a handprint ceremony ahead of the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards as the previous year’s award recipients.

At the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards, Han Ji Min won the Best Actress award, while Nam Joo Hyuk won the Best New Actor award. Also at the handprint ceremony were Kim Hyang Gi, who received the Best Supporting Actress award, and Kim Da Mi, the winner of the Best New Actress award.

Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk first co-starred in JTBC’s “Radiant” earlier this year, and they recently wrapped up filming for their movie “Josee” (literal title) together. Next year, they will begin filming for their new drama “HERE” (tentative title) by screenwriter No Hee Kyung.

Han Ji Min shared, “We worked together in ‘Radiant’ as Hye Ja and Joon Ha, but it’s hard to say we were partners because we didn’t have very many scenes together. Because we’re working together project after project, it’s nice that we can reduce the awkward phase in the beginning when we start getting to know each other.”

She continued, “Next, we’ll be working together in screenwriter No Hee Kyung’s drama. A lot of other actors are starring in it as well. We’ll be telling the story of an NGO, which is something I’ve always always been interested in. I’m looking forward to seeing Nam Joo Hyuk’s new side, and it’s also a new challenge for me. We now have three projects together, and I’m receiving good energy [from him].”

Nam Joo Hyuk also revealed his thoughts on acting with Han Ji Min, saying, “There’s nothing else to say. It’s an honor, and it’s great. I’m very happy to be able to work with Han Ji Min and other great senior actors.”

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will take place on November 21 at Paradise City in Incheon. The ceremony will be broadcasted live on SBS.

Check out Nam Joo Hyuk’s and Han Ji Min’s handprints and autographs below!

nam-joo-hyuk-xpn-2.jpghan-ji-min-xpn-2.jpgnam-joo-hyun-xpn.jpghan-ji-min-xpn.jpg

Are they already done filming Josee? I don't think so as they only started this month. Not sure if the article is correct. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Han Ji Min Talks About Emotional Moment Winning Best Actress At Last Year’s Blue Dragon Film Awards

Han Ji Min Talks About Emotional Moment Winning Best Actress At Last Year’s Blue Dragon Film Awards

Oct 29, 2019
by S. Park

On October 28, Han Ji Min attended a handprint ceremony along with other recipients of the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards. She looked back on the day of the award ceremony, where she won Best Actress for her film “Miss Baek,” in which she depicts a woman who becomes an ex-con while trying to protect herself and then fights to protect a child who’s also an outcast from the world.

Han Ji Min commented, “Last year was a dreamlike time where I was nominated and received an award for ‘Miss Baek.’ It’s meaningful to participate at a place where I can remember that honor again. It’s also an honor to leave a record with my hand so that I can reminisce and remember this after time passes.”

Thinking back to receiving her award last year, Han Ji Min continued, “I remember the emotions and nervousness of that day, but I don’t remember where I was looking while speaking. I was really nervous, and I don’t know how I spoke. After the award ceremony ended, I went to Kim Hye Soo‘s dressing room to say hello and she congratulated me while practically sobbing.”

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will take place at Paradise City on November 21.

• Like 2

First, Congrats to han ji min for winnning another award!:smiley::thumbsup:

Spoiler

2019103018328042197_1.jpg

However i need to get this out of off my head :sweatingbullets:, i literally lost of words for the style she/ her stylist chose, especially her hairstyle (ANOTHER WIG WEARING???!!).:cry:

I understand the concept they wanted to try, innocent/youthful look with retro inspired or maybe they wanted to try classy style but it fail me :(.

I'm so sorry for being critical here, but they need to move on or try different look for her, if possible suit her style with her age too. Sophisticated or classy look to me are best for her at this time. I feel disappointed of her style these days :expressionless:, at event like this she needs to shake off her innocent image that she got from dramas (why o why ji min??).

Lastly, another wig/hair extension?? again?? i guess that's due to her dress choice, if only she chose a dress that way more sophisticated or classy, she didn't have to wear a wig. They could do a hairdo instead of simply putting a wig/hair extension on her head:unamused:. It seems that her stylist has limited idea when it comes to styling a short hair. There are so many references they could use *shaking my head*. Hope that her stylist and hjm can do better on choosing a style in the near future.

For me, this style is the worst from head to toe. And best look of han ji min for recent award events was at london festival event, she was effortless beautiful with the purple dress and simple hair do. :thumbsup:

Once again, i'm sorry for my complain, i guess my expectation was too high so i got disappointed because her style didn't look appealing to me.:sweatingbullets:

random moments at the event

han ji min seated between kim nam gil and jung hae in.:wub:

hjm and jhi shared the prize they got with kim nam gil, lee ha nee, and jin seon kyu.

Side note: han ji min and jin seon kyu are adorable how they become quite chatty over snacks.:lol:

when they are left alone by their friends, awkwardness slipped in. *just kidding*:lol:
Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 10/31/2019 at 5:34 AM, richelle said:

Can her stylist be a bit more adventurous?

I wish too :D

here's better vids, look how excited they are over a jelly. Seems that jin seon kyu asked for it to give it to his children :joy: Now i wish han ji min will have a project together along with kim nam gil, lee ha nee and jin seon kyu. Their personalities are match with han ji min :lol: they are like kids when met together :sweat_smile:

• Love 3

I'm sorry for this off topic, but i think we should know the ending part where the jellys go :lol:

i was right, they go to jin seon kyu's kids (scroll to the end of the post/ last pic), i randomly found his ig. It seems that han ji min couldn't make it till the end of the event. Didn't see han ji min at the photo group session for all the awardees at the end of the event.

@tok-soompi you're right.
Kim nam gil is known for ahjumma, cos he loves to talk so much :sweatingbullets: jeon do yeon and joo ji hoon mention that.

News:

Blue dragon awards is on the way. Han ji min will be presenting best actress award, as this is a tradition, the former awardee will have to present an award.

better vids and more:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

They're having a blast! :joy:

Credit to the owner

Han ji min is really easy going, and friendly to everyone. :)

Looks like someone adore them. The editing though :lol:

p.s. i don't know what's going on with the last post, it just appear as a link instead of a twitter post. sorry for this.:sweatingbullets:

better vid of the knee play
Spoiler

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

More vid from the event:

Finally there’s a vid of her speech

cr. Bgpme

it's kinda hard to find han ji min's moment at such award event, but how lucky we are if she was sitting or standing next to another actor/actress who has lots of active fans. Thank god she's sitting next to jung hae in and kim nam gil. :D

Thanks to their fans, Here's another one. Hope you delighted though it's not for ji min, but mostly she's in frame :lol:.

Spoiler

• Love 3