Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

On 9/14/2019 at 7:00 AM, richelle said:

@tok-soompione of the comments said ji min is in another movie theater lol. It's great that ji min supported their movie:D

on IG fans account I saw photos of HJM with ( girl friend )or fan..maybe.. wearing green shirt ... then the same  friend with  green shirt also taken photo with JHI the back ground is the same place...in both photos. 

• Like 2

whoaa!! :crazy: still no news about her upcoming projects or dating?:tounge_xd: just kidding

4 hours ago, richelle said:

I prefer kim nam gil more and ofcourse jo in sung compared to gong yoo

whoaa, i thought only @tok-soompi and i that rooting for kim nam gil :tounge_wink:, you too? anyway, thinking about a reunion somehow i am rooting for Ji Sung he's still the best hjm's costar imo. i can't get enough of this collaboration. 

miss this amazing trio...

and this fantastic feels like a commercial teaser that perhaps none has ever beat it yet. :love: at least they should do a commercial together

short ver.

Spoiler

can i wish hjm to do an action movie at least just for once in her life :astonished: (though we know how this scene was made :lol:)

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@unknown12you made me want to watch familiar wife again chinggu:wub: I agree with all you said, after rewatching her last 3 dramas, i also believe she has the best collaboration with ji sung. I hope they can work again in the future:D

Action movie? That is my wish too. But ji min seems so fragile lol. I am not sure if she can do it and if she will be given such project options.

Upcoming projects. I think we will hear some updates soon. I am just not sure if we will all like it hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, richelle said:

I guess our ji min is confirmed for josee.

is there any news report that she has been confirmed?? :o cos i couldn't find any news related to that. we have to be sure about information these days, as we know it could get bad if it's just a rumour. everything we share in this digital era can spread so fast even nobody could stop it:sweat_smile:

as for the picture with the director, it was taken around 'the age of shadows' year as i remember. i already know that han ji min acquainted to the director since his movie premiere starring Lee hee joon and a rookie actress from the age of shadows as well. after that han ji min also attended his movie premiere starring Jung eun chae (her costar from The fatarl encounter. that is why ever since the news of her being offer for casting came out, i got a hunch it was influenced by the director.

however it all depends on han ji min. so it's still not sure yet whether or not she's already agree to join. well we can wait until her interview with W Korea magazine came out. cos she always give the information to public whenever she was interviewed. be patient for the valid news to come out :blush:

• Like 1

^it is only my guess @unknown12. Is my post confusing lol. I will repharase my post. But i really think that the first news of her joining is true. As I said before, whatever project she chose, i will respect and support it. I will watch the 2 featured films of the director, I just can't find the worst woman. Both movies are mostly indie so i want to check what will i expect of josee:)

• Like 1