Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Quite sometime ago there is fan here in soompi praising ji min as one of the few celebrity that will dress her clothing multiple times.  I seen it by one of the fan putting it together in IG.

Spoiler

Credit all the above to author

• Like 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Quite sometime ago there is fan here in soompi praising ji min as one of the few celebrity that will dress her clothing multiple times.  I seen it by one of the fan putting it together in IG.

Spoiler

Credit all the above to author

• Like 1

Credit to @chickfactor of the dazzling thread:

As the 25-year-old Hye-Ja, Han Ji-Min again proved that she is worthy of being considered one of the top actors. The reason she drew the viewer's eye was her ability to successfully show us a performance of the same one person as Kim Hye-Ja, transcending time itself, not missing any small detail or emotion. She said that through 'Dazzling," she could move people, provide laughter, and was happy to make even a small contribution to this meaningful project. She said this project, as much as she received great love, the more unforgettable it will be. She is grateful to everyone who laughed and cried for Hye-Ja. She cheers everyone on that every moment of their lives will be dazzling. Everyone is intensely curious to know what the young Hye-Ja's story will be, the one who emerged with tears in her eyes as Hye-Ja's secret was revealed. Han Ji-Min says, "How long will Hye-Ja's dazzling moment last? Please watch until the end to see how her tangled past is explained."

Can't wait for tonight:wub:

• Like 2

Last episode of the light in your eyes tonight. Ji min was so funny last night but i am sure tonight will be heart breaking. So proud of her doing this role even if she is mostly in the first 2 and last 2 episodes. Ending tonight. Don't miss it:wub:

• Like 1

something about han ji min's transformation in miss baek. (i guess another praise).

http://news.maxmovie.com/395019

she was compare to other amazing actors, such sol kyung gu, song kang ho, fellow mate park jung min, who dares to transform their usual image for a role. you can see the comparison below, this was translated by google.

Actors who have fallen for the role

The actors do not mind transforming for the work. There is a reason why they are not afraid of making an extraordinary turn, such as shaving or controlling weight. Acting power is also important, but external images are also a way of expressing character's character. Park Jung-min of 'Sabaha' and 'Sang-gyung-gu' of 'Idol' recently became a hot topic by discoloring hair. Who is the actor who tried to boldly decolorize for the character?

# 'Idol'

Spoiler

20190320_ljy_m_10000004.jpg

For his role, Sung Kyung-gu, an actor who freely freely increases and decreases his weight, can be regarded as the "master of rubber band weight." This time he tried to decolorize yellow instead of weight change. He felt a sense of identity with his son with a severe handicap and chose to discolor him as a way of expressing his sadness. You can see it in 'Idol' which opens today (20th).

# 'Sabahha' Park Jung Min

Spoiler

20190320_ljy_m_10000005.jpg

Park Jung-min expressed a character named "Jungna Han" in 'Sabahha', giving a feeling of darkness and darkness, colorful costumes and unbalanced hair. Nahan's fall-haired hairstyle and colorful costumes are a kind of camouflage to cover the reality, adding tension to the character's reversal.

# 'Miss back' Han Ji Min

20190320_ljy_m_10000006.jpg

Han Ji-min, an icon of innocence, became a hot topic in 'Miss Back' (2018). 'Mitsubag' tries to defend himself, and Baek Sang-ah (Han Ji-min), who became a criminal, confronted the world in order to defend a child who lives a life resembling himself. In order to express Baek Sang-ah, he created rough skin, perfect look with short fall-out hair and deep lipstick, and captivated the audience.

# 'Monster' Song Kang Ho

Spoiler

20190320_ljy_m_10000007.jpg

Song Ga-ho of 'Monster' (2006) that Park Jung-min of 'Sabahha' used as a model of discoloration hairstyle has fallen for the role. Song Kang Ho, who appeared as a drunken figure in a fallen-out hair that was out of fashion for a long time, highlighted the image of the world.

• Like 2

Nam Joo Hyuk will like to work with Ji Min again.  Source from soompi.

Nam Joo Hyuk Talks About Working With Han Ji Min And Responds To Comments That He’s Changed

Mar 21, 2019
by S. Park

Nam Joo Hyuk shared his thoughts on his drama “Radiant” and co-star Han Ji Min in a recent interview.

On March 20, Hankook Ilbo published their interview with the actor a day after the finale of his latest drama.

Speaking about his on-screen partner, Nam Joo Hyuk said, “On my first day of filming, Han Ji Min didn’t have any parts to film, but she knew that I was very nervous. I was really nervous since I was filming with many senior actors, but Han Ji Min helped everyone relax by coming to the set and talking with the director.”

He added, “There are many things I want to learn from Han Ji Min. I learned a lot while watching her take care of many people on set even though she must have been tired too.”

“I’m growing while watching the great senior actors and thinking, ‘I should become a senior like that. I should become good person who also takes care of everyone around me,'” said Nam Joo Hyuk. “She comfortably started conversations with me and told me, ‘Please treat me comfortably,’ while filming our first scenes. We didn’t film many scenes together, but she made many people think that Hye Ja should return so that she and Joon Ha can be together.”

When asked if he wants to work with Han Ji Min again in a different project, the actor replied with a smile, “If the opportunity arises, I definitely do. Not only myself, but many viewers also want it. She’s a very nice senior actor, so I want to act with her again.”

Nam-Joo-Hyuk.jpg

Nam Joo Hyuk then spoke frankly about the public’s reactions towards him. After receiving the Best New Actor award for “The Great Battle” at the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards, the actor succeeded in gaining attention for his acting. During his appearance on “Radiant,” many viewers and critics positively commented that Nam Joo Hyuk’s attitude and acting skills had changed.

After confessing that this reaction scared him, the actor explained, “Many people say that my acting has changed, but I haven’t changed. I’ve been doing the same thing from the start, but sometimes I’m scared that people may perceive me as if I’ve changed.”

He added, “I’m slowly but constantly doing what I’ve been doing since before and working really hard, but I think I felt [scared] because I suddenly heard that I had changed. In a way, that statement feels heavy. Even though I’m working hard now, it made me think that I should work even harder in the future.”

“Radiant” aired its final episode on March 19. Check out the latest episode below:

• Like 1