Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Same here was not planning on watching the Baeksang but after knowing she will be there as a presenter: I'm watching. She was so beautiful attending last year Baeksang Art Awards. That starring night sky dress suit her so much. I was shedding tears for her just like her fella nominates when she give her speech. This really speaks volumes of Han Ji Min character as a person. Something about her that I really love. Hope her stylist style her in something that's beautiful like last year. Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk make me smile so much last year. I wonder who will be with her this year. If only Joo Hyuk will be there too. I love her Dazzling family so much. I look forward to see her working with actress Kim Hye Ja again. The bond she has with the Dazzling cast is so heartwarming. 

Not related but like some fans here I want to see her win in the near future. I'm still praying everyday for her to work opposite Won Bin. Hehe I know maybe he'll never come back but a fangirl can still dream. 

• Love 2

I know who she will sit with if presenter are sitting.  She will sit with Kim Hye Ja.  They becomes really close after the drama.  And Ji Min really knows how to take care of old people maybe because of her grandma.  :wub:

Credit to author

• Like 2
  • Love 1

She did not win yesterday but that's life. You win some, you lose some. What is impottant is she already proved that she is one capable actress. Can't wait for tomorrow:wub: I know her exposure in presenting the best actress award will be very short but I will not complain as long as I can see her:D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 6/3/2020 at 2:12 PM, Anotherstar said:

Love this drama so much. Very nostalgic Ji Min and JWS. :heart:  

I love this drama of hers as well. She is so beautiful in this drama. Many is saying ji min has been paired with A lister actors and that she is very lucky. I think they are lucky to work with our ji min as well:D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I can't wait to see her. Might just watch her part only but will she be there for long? True she probably be sitting beside Kim Hye Ja. Dazzling is still one of the best drama. I hope she continues to play these kind of well respected dramas more. Please don't go back to choose male centered drama especially if the script is horrible. But yeh I like The Age Of Shadow very much and The Fatal Encounter. Especially The Fatal Encounter, her role of Queen Jeong Sung is executed well. It will be nice to see her act opposite Gong Yoo, Song Kang Ho, and LBH again. My focused is only on her but I like Gong Yoo pretty much. Hehe my whole family don't watch Korean entertainment but if it's Gong Yoo, Won Bin and SJB then they watch. My family came to love Han Ji Min as an actress very much. Many people I know love her too. Saying she is one of the most beautiful Korean actress besides Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae hee, Sung Yuri, and Lee Yeon Hee. Han Ji Min is not just beautiful but is also an excellent actress. I'm very excited to see her tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

11 hours ago, Timestell said:

I can't wait to see her. Might just watch her part only but will she be there for long? True she probably be sitting beside Kim Hye Ja. Dazzling is still one of the best drama. I hope she continues to play these kind of well respected dramas more. Please don't go back to choose male centered drama especially if the script is horrible. But yeh I like The Age Of Shadow very much and The Fatal Encounter. Especially The Fatal Encounter, her role of Queen Jeong Sung is executed well. It will be nice to see her act opposite Gong Yoo, Song Kang Ho, and LBH again. My focused is only on her but I like Gong Yoo pretty much. Hehe my whole family don't watch Korean entertainment but if it's Gong Yoo, Won Bin and SJB then they watch. My family came to love Han Ji Min as an actress very much. Many people I know love her too. Saying she is one of the most beautiful Korean actress besides Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae hee, Sung Yuri, and Lee Yeon Hee. Han Ji Min is not just beautiful but is also an excellent actress. I'm very excited to see her tonight. 

Same here, looking forward to see her tonight.  I am not sure if I could watch it “live” from Manila (Philippines). If not, I hope there will be video clips posted in YT tonight.

• Like 3

Omg she is so beautiful walking out to the stage in that white dress. Worth my sleep deprive of the night. Sadly the camera didn't give her a closer focus. She so gorgeous. After haven't seen her for a while, I'm so happy and is satisfie. Our beautiful Ji Min. Good night everyone who stay up watching. :heart: 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Omg she is drop dead gorgeous. I smile so much see her walk out the stage as if she is one of the nominees. My only reason to watch this is her and as saying pays off. Me imagine Nam Joo Hyuk with her like last year. :bawling:  Make my night my dazzling princess. 

• Love 3

4 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

She is so gorgeous.  Can she have a movie with last year best actor too?  With his dyed hair, they looks like working in a new movie together.  Ha!  

Credit to author

I second you. She should because they will be an amazing team. LBH is an excellent actor. They will look great together. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

My princess is simply gorgeous this evening. I am in awe of her beauty especially when she smiles. Totally worth staying up till the wee hour just to get a glimpse of her. 

I LOVE ..LOVE..her dress, her long hair, and make up - her stylist did her beauty justice this time.  A lil disappointed that the camera failed to focus on her when she was speaking.  

I hope.BH ent will release bts video of tonight.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Chrc said:

My princess is simply gorgeous this evening. I am in awe of her beauty.

Totally worth staying up till the wee hour just to get a glimpse of her. 

I LOVE ..LOVE..her dress, her long hair, and make up - her stylist did her beauty justice.  A lil disappointed that the camera failed to focus on her when she was speaking.  

I hope.BH ent will release bts video of tonight.  

Me too was disappointed but at least we get to see her. :wub:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, richelle said:

She is not too thin, just right. So happy to see her even if it is too short:wub: I hope more pics and videos tomorrow:wub:

Knowing she and LBH will have a drama together next year raises my anticipation higher. I just want her to take on a great drama with an actor I like.

• Like 1
  • Love 4