Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Tomorrow is Children's Day chinggu. Will they resume their street campaign? Oh my I will be happy to see our ji min again but she needs to be cautious. Covid is still a threat:bawling:

I actually don't expect for Our Blues to enter Top 10. The story is not for everyone's liking and NHK's dramas are actually very hard to watch. It's a sob fest for me for the last 2 episodes. The last 2 episodes just really made me cry:bawling:I hope NHK's story of Yeong Ok is as good or much better I hope:blush: The last 2 episodes have set the bar high:yum:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/29/2022 at 8:22 PM, richelle said:

May 5 Children's Day is coming. I don't think they can do the usual fund raising that they do every year. But I am sure our ji min will be once again involved as this is one of her charity projects:blush:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cc5AiQdJOrd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

There will be street campaign restarting today.  Will we see JM, her good friend yoonsoy and Noh Hee Kyung?  Lee Hee Joon has been very supportive for years with his wife too.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Sign... we will not be able to meet JM on the street today although it is the 100th Children's Day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdKOquGpVvj/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

No choice.  It is for everyone's health interest.

Hope they can raise good amount of funds.  JM is still as supportive as ever.

Chinggu can you check the instagram link you posted. It is not our ji min lol

• Shocked 1

Recent Taiwan article praising JM glowing face, she is so good in upkeeping.  She is not only great in acting, she is beautiful in and out.   Most common question she received is "are you married?" :sweat_smile:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Nice... everyone work with Ji Min hopes to work with her again.  :wub:

Source from:

https://kbizoom.com/shin-min-ah-kim-woo-bin-happiness-is-to-live-beside-your-beloved-without-any-barriers/

Media channel K14 recently revealed their exclusive interview with the loving couple Shin Min Ah & Kim Woo Bin about their shared project, the K-drama “Our Blues”.

((Skip unrelated))

You work with Han Ji Min the most on set, right? What was it like working with her?

Han Ji Min is really considerate so she always took care of everyone on set. She even cared for my staff. I always feel grateful to her. Given the omnibus style of “Our Blues”, it’s a shame that I didn’t get to shoot more scenes with my co-star. Ji Min’s staff and my staff have also become close. They were upset when we finished filming our scenes together. They said they wanted to meet again on another occasion, a different project. I hope that we will be able to work together again in another drama.

:doggie:

• Like 3

We are almost half way with Our Blues and I can't wait for the on focus hjm and kwb's story. As this time, I cried the most on episodes 7 to 8. I trust our writer's development of her character:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Episode 10 is the 2nd episode that I have not seen even a glimpse of our yeong ok lol. But before, I had hoped for ji min's character to be the role given to SMA. But I am taking it back now lol. Thank you writernim for giving a different role to our ji min. SMA's role and story is so sad, but I do think with the help of LBH's character, she can withstand that and live happily. But ofcourse I can't wait for ji min's 0.5 episode on Saturday. Pali pali:blush:

• Like 1