Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

1 hour ago, richelle said:

I have watched almost 200 kdramas and it is only ji min that I have loved and followed the most:wub: No doubt that there are many good and equally talented actresses in Korea but it is her that I really adored since she is both nice and beautiful inside and out. And there's something about her that really captures my interest:D I first discovered her through rooftop prince and i loved her since then:wub: Loving her more and more as she picks the best projects since Familiar wife.  I think Miss Baek has really elevated her status as an actress in Korea and BH has been doing a really great job choosing good projects for her. She might be underrated now especially internationally but with her talent as an actress, I know her time will come:wub:

I'm happy to meet you and @tok-soompi here in Ji Min thread. You both seem to be the most active on this thread. I watch so many kdramas since elementary to now but never watch any drama or movie of Han Ji Min. I've seen all the A-lister from actors to actresses. Of all I only follow Song Hye Kyo and no others. I regret never paid attention to Ji Min. I've read so many bad reviews about actress Han Ji Min but don't know her. Not until I decided to watch Familiar Wife because I like Ji Sung and his works. I was blown away by her performance. How much effort she put into her character. When she cried, I can really feel her pains. Her eyes have so much emotion and so much life. Don't know how to explain but I really love her. Will continue to support her despite what people have to say about her. From calling her unattractive to most terrible actress who couldn't act to save her life. 

I too find something about Ji Min that I really like and admire. Something in her that I don't see in any other actresses. She's very versatile, talented, beautiful, and seem to be very humble. Very nice and straight forward. From my observation she is very mature, not the type to act cute to please the audience. Some actresses you can easily see that in them. Which I don't like. Ji Min is just so inspiring after I started following her for a while now. I hope she is not affected by all the downgrading distasteful words people throw at her. Hope she continues to shine and just continue to improve with her acting. I could go on but it's not important. I have been a kdrama fans for over a decade and never followed anyone except Song Hye Kyo. Now Ji Min is my favorite I will be following. Sometimes the most underrated person is the one with the most talents. One can only shine if she was given the right script. For Ji Mins case, she wasn't as lucky. Her roles are not that significant after all. She is doing so well and that's what matters. :heart:

• Love 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

She's so pretty. Much love to her. I don't want her to get married yet so I can watch her with many more actors and more productions. Sorry for being greedy. J/K her happiness is everything. Hope she is doing well. She's not old yet so love can come whenever one is ready. Thank you for reading my nonsense spazzing. :D

• Like 2

I want to see Gong Yoo and Ji Min even more after watching this crossover. I have this on repeat. I believe they will be a beautiful drama pair. When the lonely God meet the beautiful Jung Ji Na. I went crazy searching for their fan crossover on YouTube after watching this beautifully put together Mv. :wub::phew:

• Like 2

I love this movie very much. It's very cute and entertaining. I watch it with my sister and she love it too. Ji Min is so pretty and cute. Love her Jung Jae Young so much. They should collaborate again. From The Fatal Encounter to The Plan Man. Her singing is not the best but very cute. Hehe I love all the ost. This is definitely a movie I would watch again and again when I'm down. Kudos to Jung Jae Young and Ji Min. I love them. She is so chick and funny. I have this song on repeat for two days now. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

SEARCH
  •  
Couch Kimchi - We Binge On Asian DramasWE BINGE ON ASIAN DRAMAS

BY LEILA108  FLAVOUR OF THE WEEKAUGUST 10, 2019

FLAVOUR OF THE WEEK: HAN JI MIN

HJMe.jpg

This woman deserves more than just a spotlight! I’m glad to be introduced to her thru One Spring Night.

Just a side note, thanks in large part to Eric Mun, I have heard nothing but amazing things about Han Ji Min. I have not watched any of her dramas prior to One Spring Night. However, Eric Mun keeps mentioning her as someone he’d love to work with many times in his interviews. I was intrigued. Her stint on Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village was enough proof that her heart truly makes this woman beautiful. She’s so genuine, I love her for it. Even Lee Seo Jin can’t help but cook and serve her more food!

HJMa.jpg

For the past weeks, I have been researching and watching some of her projects. So far, I love her the most in Familiar Wife. She is beyond gorgeous there. And her acting? Impeccable. She can portray anyone, and she can even have a bad hair day and still managed to look beautiful. I don’t know how she does it! Han Ji Min has the most natural charm that makes her a joy to watch.

HJMb.jpg

I found out that her strength is in expressing subtle emotions that most will take for granted. It can be as simple as the way she stares, or the emotion she gives off when she feels grateful and loved. She can simply captivate her audience’s heart with her sparkling eyes. I also love her bravado! The female lead she portrays have this incredible confidence and courage to go after what they want without hesitations or fear of failure. This makes her so powerful and lovable. It is easy to be convinced and fall for her. I don’t feel any intimidation coming out from her. I guess this is the reason why Jung Hae In trusts her and feels comfortable around her. I can tell that most of her male leads feel the same. The incredible chemistry she creates with every male lead is hard to pull off. I haven’t seen any man who can’t fall in love with her!

Even Park Hyung Sik looks so good with her by his side. And the best part is, I can feel my heart smile seeing her with any male lead! She is truly magical.

HJMc.jpg

She has a charming way of speaking her mind. She is honest and blunt for real, the characters she play is just as natural! Whenever her characters confess their love first, it doesn’t feel contrived and I don’t even cringe. Sometimes it feels awkward to see and hear a woman confess her feelings first, but not with Han Ji Min. Lee Jeong In proposed to Yu Ji Ho and it felt like the best proposal I’ve seen from a woman. Bias heart aside, I think Han Ji Min can get away with any proposal, the men will fall for it and happily say yes.

HJMd.jpg

I can’t wait to see more of her  projects in the coming months! With Han Ji Min, I firmly believe nothing is impossible. She can make any character come alive and she’ll make us fall for her even more.

Moreover, I do pray this woman gets married soon ❤️

Credit 

http://couch-kimchi.com/2019/08/10/flavour-of-the-week-han-ji-min/

Couch Kimchi sum it all how I feel about Han Ji Min. Ji Min is someone who has so much talent and beautiful as an individual. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I miss See Woo Jin too. Her performance is outstanding. I really love the silence scene at the hospital so much. Even if both don't talk, one can still feel how much they are holding back. The longing and loneliness is so beautifully delivered. 

From See Woo Jin, Miss Baek, Hye Ja, and to Jeong In all her most recent characters is a hands down, she really own them. She is so versatile. 

• Love 2

I want to see her take on another Villain role. She was amazing in The Fatal Encounter. Other role I want to see her take on is a lawyer. I don't like nude scene so hopefully she don't consider those roles. An amazing actress or actor don't have to take those roles to be call an A-lister. 

Hope to see her again at the 56th Baeksang Art Awards :)

• Like 3

On 3/8/2020 at 11:33 AM, Anotherstar said:

I'm happy to meet you and @tok-soompi here in Ji Min thread. You both seem to be the most active on this thread. I watch so many kdramas since elementary to now but never watch any drama or movie of Han Ji Min. I've seen all the A-lister from actors to actresses. Of all I only follow Song Hye Kyo and no others. I regret never paid attention to Ji Min. I've read so many bad reviews about actress Han Ji Min but don't know her. Not until I decided to watch Familiar Wife because I like Ji Sung and his works. I was blown away by her performance. How much effort she put into her character. When she cried, I can really feel her pains. Her eyes have so much emotion and so much life. Don't know how to explain but I really love her. Will continue to support her despite what people have to say about her. From calling her unattractive to most terrible actress who couldn't act to save her life. 

I too find something about Ji Min that I really like and admire. Something in her that I don't see in any other actresses. She's very versatile, talented, beautiful, and seem to be very humble. Very nice and straight forward. From my observation she is very mature, not the type to act cute to please the audience. Some actresses you can easily see that in them. Which I don't like. Ji Min is just so inspiring after I started following her for a while now. I hope she is not affected by all the downgrading distasteful words people throw at her. Hope she continues to shine and just continue to improve with her acting. I could go on but it's not important. I have been a kdrama fans for over a decade and never followed anyone except Song Hye Kyo. Now Ji Min is my favorite I will be following. Sometimes the most underrated person is the one with the most talents. One can only shine if she was given the right script. For Ji Mins case, she wasn't as lucky. Her roles are not that significant after all. She is doing so well and that's what matters. :heart:

I love these the most:wub: So true. I hope she can be given a good script that many will appreciate. It will come I hope very very soon:wub:

Sometimes the most underrated person is the one with the most talents. One can only shine if she was given the right script. For Ji Mins case, she wasn't as lucky. Her roles are not that significant after all. She is doing so well and that's what matters. :heart:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@richelle Thank you. No lies, I've seen so many underrated actors and actresses has more talents than some of those of very big names individuals. 

Ji Min is so cute and young. I have watched All In so long ago but never realized her. She has grown so much as an actress, and into a very beautiful woman. 

• Like 3

I love her cool and calmness straight forward personality. She seem to be a very grounded person who speaks her mind without being afraid of anyone. So blunt but is indeed a very beautiful person with a kind heart. I just finished watching some of her guerrilla dates, and she is so cute. Love her very much.

• Like 3

Ji Min is beyond gorgeous. Wish she would put more weight on because she's too skinny. Nevertheless she is so stunning. :love: Haha my sister thought this was a CF of some sort because Ji Min is dead beautiful. Until I told her it's a drama and she was like what of drama teaser is this. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

March 9, 2020

Han Ji-min Shines Like a Diamond 

Source: XportsNews via HanCinema.net

photo1162011.jpg

Actress Han Ji-min styled jewelry.

A jewelry brand she's modeling for had a pictorial.

The pictorial, which features a wedding line where the beauty of diamonds, which never change over time, naturally seeps into and exudes charm at any moment, shows Han's elegant and luxurious mood.

Han Ji-min matches her diamonds with a white dress or a white shirt to make the jewelry shine.

Han Ji-min recently completed filming "Josee" and is preparing for the drama "HERE".

photo1162013.jpg

photo1162012.jpg

• Like 4