Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

On 3/2/2020 at 7:52 PM, tok-soompi said:

Not sure when this is taken but Ji Min is so beautiful

Credit to author

Not sure but can't see the post lol

I am not surprised of this news as we know our ji min is so involved when it comes to charity works:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

On 3/1/2020 at 8:44 PM, richelle said:

Slaying all her roles, can't agree more. You make the thread so alive. Thanks for the beautiful posts:wub:

Been waiting patiently for Josee too. Her and njh's collaboration is so short in TLIYE. We will see more of them in this movie and it is a romantic film so let's prepare our hearts lol

I'm so disappointed too while watching TLIYE, because I also want more of their screen time together. Hopefully we will be satisfy with Josee. I'm crossing fingers, please don't fail us who's waiting patiently for their return. I Google translate an article of Ji Min and the article say Josee is done. Ji Min is preparing for Here already. Hurray can't wait. 

• Like 2

Ji Min is so pretty. I hope she have another drama soon after Here. I really want to see her collaborate with Rain, Gong Yoo, and Won Bin. I want to see her with these three actors so much. Also with SJS. I'm can't believe it that I actually watch almost all her dramas and movies. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

My intake for Yi San. I love so much. Ji Min chemistry with Lee Seo Jin will be my second favorite Han Ji Min pair. Omg I have never cry so much for a drama beside One Liter Of Tears. The love King Jeong Jo has for lady Song-Yeon is so pure and so precious. A love that is so heartwarming and breaking at the same time. Why did lady Song have to leave so soon. :bawling::bawling::bawling: Omg I can watch their love story forever. Ji Min is beyond talented and beautiful. She brought so much life to lady Song-Yeon. 

• Like 3

I watch any dramas and movies with any actors and actresses as long as they are good and can deliver to the table. Hehe I have been a silent reader on Soompi for so long but never really bothered to create an account. Somehow Han Ji Min make me decide to create one. I'm just so move by her performance. 

Miss Baek

• Like 4