Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

50 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

After many familiar wife pop up, suddenly many one spring night pop up.  People must be rewatching ji min dramas while waiting for her to announce new projects.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJzz_diFph0/?igshid=q6x7w7riq318

That is actually what I am doing right now while waiting for Josee lol. I even posted one in the LeeYoo thread as I am thinking it is more appropriate to post there. I don't have any interest to watch korean dramas since last year sigh. Maybe because I have been so busy and not so much time to spare watching. A lot of dramas and casting has been announced. I really hope our ji min will pick her next drama very soon:wub:

• Love 4

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

19 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

In Woman Donga, using google translate, Ji Min dream of pure and honest love??  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIpSYoIhYRi/?igshid=126fs9qmxg98x

I hope she found one very soon. As her grandma wished, a nice, gentle and kind hearted person. She is not getting any younger. I hope it is her priority, her own happiness:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Stumble upon this.  Fanmade short video of the love story between ji min and kim soo hyun.  Too bad i do not understand Korean.  This video reminds me of Ji Min's rooftop prince.  Its the drama that i got to know Ji Min and also PYC.  It is just a shame that PYC destroyed his own career.  Thus i am slightly affected when rewatching the RP (same as capital scandal).  This fanmade reminds me of Ji Min promised her audience "As long as memory is still there, can be together forever, always have the love that has the warm feeling".

https://m.facebook.com/realroelalivio/videos/2629152643974874/

Hope she can find the love with warm feeling one day.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Not sure anyone watches True Beauty (sorry i am not cos like many of you here, only longing for Ji Min's work).  They just have a "crossover" where the 2nd lead and family watching Familiar wife.  Hee!

I put in spoiler as Ji Min is not in the scene shown.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@tok-soompiwhenever I came across a fanmade video with ji min and other actors, I feel happy because I know those are fan wishes of having their favorite actors to collaborate with our ji min. And I can say that it has not been the case 5 years ago. A lot of perception on her has changed due to her really great projects. And they know ji min's capability as an actress now. Always a proud fan here:wub:

I always lurk daily and not posting much as I am so busy. Start of the year so a lot of pending work due to the holidays. Thank you chinggu for keeping our thread alive:D Looking forward to January 29 when Josee will be available yay

• Like 4
  • Love 1