[drama 2005] Hanoi Bride - Chooseok Special 하노이 신부

purpletiger86

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SillyYun

omg when is the part 2 subs ever gonna be out!!! im like stuck at ep 1 and waiting for the subs...anyone here got any subs on part 2 to share?

Guest thatlittlegurl

omg when is the part 2 subs ever gonna be out!!! im like stuck at ep 1 and waiting for the subs...anyone here got any subs on part 2 to share?

please be patient. i'm sure they are working very hard. and plus they all have lives of their own too. it's not like they are subbing kdramas all day everyday. consider yourself lucky to have subs at all.

• 2 weeks later...

this sounds so interesting. can't wait to watch it. however, why don't they have any vietnamese actress acts in this drama since it's called hanoi bride? sounds logical that they should have one. lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just finished this drama last nite maybe i was abit emotional ..cried towards the last part of the drama when ..his hyung told him what happen when he left Vietnam .......i can imagined how she must have suffered all those accusation and live through that year without him ...sigh**it was a simple story but yet it touches your heart ..seeing how the two young lovers .are separated by such misunderstanding ~~ .but at least they were ....... together ..at the end .. ............i like the cast too.. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest insideMYheart

Ep2 subs have finally been released! It's posted at D-Addicts, pg 4 of the thread.

I don't think creidesca has the eps in her CB anymore, so if you need to dl eps, look on pg 5 of the thread for 3 other CB's that have them.

Guest yujah52

Finally watching this in Hawaii. Today is the airing of the final episode. I like this drama. It shows the cultural differences between Korea and Vietnam.

Guest .alyak_

I finally found Hanoi Bride and the subs :D

Those who want to watch it, you can dl them from my clubbox and for the subs you can dl from d-addicts or you can pm me.

My file are high quality ones so I'm sorry I can't upload it via ysi or else.

gfamca clubbox :P

The episodes your STILL uploading correct? Because i can't download. And i'm thinking your still uloading...

I'll see if it works later, if not tomorrow. I'll get the subtitels ahead of time.

A tearjerker at the end or so in episode 2? Gotta check it out. Can't wait....

Guest insideMYheart

^ page 5? of this thread or the one at d-addicts. cuz i cant find them :S

Pg5 at D-Addicts subtitle thread for this drama.

Guest hyuksu

Ep2 subs have finally been released! It's posted at D-Addicts, pg 4 of the thread.

I don't think creidesca has the eps in her CB anymore, so if you need to dl eps, look on pg 5 of the thread for 3 other CB's that have them.

^ page 5? of this thread or the one at d-addicts. cuz i cant find them :S

I can't seem to find it either.

Is it under the torrent section or the d-addicts section (on the left-hand side)?

I can only find the episode 1 subs.

The episodes your STILL uploading correct? Because i can't download. And i'm thinking your still uloading...

I'll see if it works later, if not tomorrow. I'll get the subtitels ahead of time.

A tearjerker at the end or so in episode 2? Gotta check it out. Can't wait....

Yeah .. the average speed of uploding is really slow these days (is it only mine or.. I don't know) :(

Btw, episode 1 uploaded in my CB now. This is a good drama though , I just finish watched it :D

Archived