[drama 2005] Hanoi Bride - Chooseok Special 하노이 신부

purpletiger86

Guest xx-outsider-xx

for a two-episode series, this drama is not that bad at all. i truly like it. i enjoyed seeing lee dongwook in here more than in my girl. and i thot ok-bin looked really sweet. the family related story was heartwarming and the words of wisdom from the father towards the end (the shoes analogy) touched my heart. ^^

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest K-popMiko

please please upload it again :)

I'm third motioning, please upload the direct links again please if you can! I really wanna watch this T_T

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xmkaex

I made and uploaded hardsubbed episodes. Credits subs to fansubbers at d-addicts.

hanoibride1

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0COTDI6...YD2GDBIZBCLDVKN

hanoibride2

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0T86E9Q...5S23Q0PS9B219R8

im really looking forward to watching this drama..but unfortunately i don't know how to use clubbox.

can some please upload the links again?....T_T its doesn't work or i think it expired.

thank you in advance.

Guest donchajane

i just finished watching this .... cute and pretty love story overall. however, it started to get repetitive in that everyone was holding back information. if they'd just say the truth, it would have saved themselves from so much heartache.

i like the scene with the mothers saying they cant allow their child to marry someone of lower stature. pretty funny!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yoonah

I just saw this 2-hour-drama and I wish it spanned more episodes to allow for more plot and character development. Plot's interesting with a "love square" that isn't of the usual K-drama sort. The 2nd fiddle guy, LDW's "hyong", doesn't fit the typical mold of K-drama 2nd fiddle guy is. And the other girl isn't evil as K-drama other girls are usually portrayed. In the movie's love square, it is actually the 2nd fiddle guy who is "torn" between the lead girl he is to marry and the other girl whom he truly loves.

And of course, more episodes would mean seeing more of Lee Dong Wook! :wub:

I am not from Vietnam so I couldn't really comment on Kim Ok Bin's Vietnamese. She's cute though, and she and Dong Wook make a fine couple. But I am still a LDH-LDW shipper! :)

Guest arena

Could someone reup on sendspace or filefront please.................................. :tears::tears::tears::tears: thank u....................

Guest sushimi

i just finished watching this .... cute and pretty love story overall. however, it started to get repetitive in that everyone was holding back information. if they'd just say the truth, it would have saved themselves from so much heartache.

i like the scene with the mothers saying they cant allow their child to marry someone of lower stature. pretty funny!

i would like to know if it's interesting like "Hello, God!"... do you download this show? :mellow:

Guest renni72

Managed to watch this 2-episode Hanoi Bride because wanted to watch Kim Ok Bin's debut. Not too bad but her acting has improved a lot in Hello! God. Can't believe she's only 20 yrs old (?). :blink: So young....lots of potential to grow.

Lee Dong Wook is very cute too. Tall, intense and handsome. :P

Just 2 episodes is quite a refreshing change. Short and sweet and to the point, no draggy parts and unnecessary plotting etc. There were some sad and frustrating moments (the misunderstanding parts), some warm and funny moments (mainly the parts of the elder brother and the mother who is trying hard o get him married) and ... of course, the lovely countryside sceneries.

Guest sushimi

Managed to watch this 2-episode Hanoi Bride because wanted to watch Kim Ok Bin's debut. Not too bad but her acting has improved a lot in Hello! God. Can't believe she's only 20 yrs old (?). :blink:

yes, only 20 years old...

Guest kiye

i fell in love with KOB in this drama ^___^!!

her part wasn't huge, i mean.. it was only two eps.. haha

but she played her part very well, i thought! and LDW was

charming in this as well.

the storyline is very cute! i'd recommend ^^!!

Guest chaieee

this is one good drama though it had only 2 episodes but still it's really worth watching. i was awed by Kim Ok Bin's acting, can't believe she was just a newbie here and she's only 20?

Archived