[drama 2005] Hanoi Bride - Chooseok Special 하노이 신부

purpletiger86

need help from those Vietnamese who watched Hanoi Bride...how would you exactly spell Kim Ok-bin's character's Vietnamese name? SandyP has it translated (likely from the Korean subs) as Tee-Beu...but for the life of me, when listening to her name being called, I can't think of a girl who would be named this? Or would such a name exist?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her name is Ly(last) Thi(middle) Vu(first)

If you want, you can give me whatever she says translated in English, I could try to listen to the Vietnamese and figure out what exactly she says

Thank you! I had a feeling about the "Thi" but after what you just posted, everything is so much clearer. Anyways, I'll go make the clips of what she said.

Guest l7zhang

Hey,

Doea anyone know where i can download the soundtrack for this movie....i can;t seem to find it on the ost thread. Thanks for all the help in advance!!!

Guest cherrie.7

awww so there's probs with the translation in viet? wish i could help but im not good at translations. ohwells, i aprreciate you guys are doing the subs, thanks ! i cant wait !

Guest sunshine4ever

just like to let you guys know that I finished timing ep01...but now I have to work on editing the translations, as well as send out clips to those who can help me w/ certain lines in the drama.

any idea when it'll be done? thanks for doing the sub sandy!

oh yeah, I think Sandy P translated Tee-Beu, it's a very accurate one because that's how you write Thi Vu in Korean...hehe..cuz Koreans have to substitute the b with the v since there is no such thing as v in korean alphabet.

any idea when it'll be done? thanks for doing the sub sandy!

oh yeah, I think Sandy P translated Tee-Beu, it's a very accurate one because that's how you write Thi Vu in Korean...hehe..cuz Koreans have to substitute the b with the v since there is no such thing as v in korean alphabet.

The Vietnamese name will be used...and the whackiest thing is whenever her named was called out by the Korean actors/actresses it sounds like a "b" for the "v" except for 1 time where it actually sounded like Lee Dong Wook actually had it down right.

Anyways, I'm uploading clips for the Vietnamese portions as well as the Korean portions which I will be sending to certain people to help me out, subs will be released depending on when I get back the translations/clarifications I need.

The Vietnamese name will be used...and the whackiest thing is whenever her named was called out by the Korean actors/actresses it sounds like a "b" for the "v" except for 1 time where it actually sounded like Lee Dong Wook actually had it down right.

Anyways, I'm uploading clips for the Vietnamese portions as well as the Korean portions which I will be sending to certain people to help me out, subs will be released depending on when I get back the translations/clarifications I need.

Thanksss credesca for subbing this movie , akakak , can't wait , I'm donwloading from your CB now , hoping you're get GOLD soon , good luck ;) akakakak

Guest tanpopo

cant wait for the sub. Thanks for people that doing the sub:):). I think the girl is really pretty but just her pronouncing in Vietnamese is abit weird

Archived