[drama 2005] Hanoi Bride - Chooseok Special 하노이 신부

purpletiger86

Guest sunshine4ever

^ I think her viet is pretty much uncomprehendable. lol.

maybe you should get someone who can read korean to translate the translation at the bottom of the screen.

i think purpletiger86 is doing the translation for this drama...still don't understand why creidesca would want to know the line...maybe it was not translated

reposting what i wrote in the other page

could someone help to see if you can understand Kim Ok Bin's Vietnamese? creidesca sent this to me..so if you can tell her Vietnamese, please write it out for us?

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WSJJKL...DX10HGJLC50FLC8

i honestly cannot understand part of Kim Ok Bin's Vietnamese... -_-

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xHeartxSmilex

i listened the clip..

it sounded like, "em thung da go gang , {{em da co gang het suc, }}de cuon chi ai ai gay"

The part i put in brackets are the part i understand. it means "i tried very hard"

the other parts, i have no idea what she said.

for those who want to know the process of how episode 2 translations are coming along...

i haven't started translating episode 2 yet...but i'll get myself doing them every day...even if i can't translate the whole episode...i'll translate 'ten minutes' of the episode each day...so hopefully, it'll take me four days to complete the translation of episode 2.

sorry for taking so long in translating this drama...but i guess it's good that you guys will know that there will be subs for this drama...right?

anyways~I hope those subs are coming along well creidesca. i didn't know it was going to be this difficult...well i hope the people you sent lines/trans. to...helps you out~And about those korean subs for the vietnamese speaking parts...did i translate them wrong or something? Coz I translated exactly the way the Korean subs read...hmm~~well i guess we can chat online about it.

Oh~if there is anyone who wants to help me translate episode 2...don't hesitate and PM me if you want.

Guest Onesweetypie

humm so does this girl suppose to be a Ha noi viet girl? haha im lost. I though it was a viet actress who can speak Korean will take the role 0.o

Guest sunshine4ever

i listened the clip..

it sounded like, "em thung da go gang , {{em da co gang het suc, }}de cuon chi ai ai gay"

The part i put in brackets are the part i understand. it means "i tried very hard"

the other parts, i have no idea what she said.

wow, that's amazing..maybe that sounds okay for the I have tried my best...so it's maybe "em cu~ng da~ co^' ga('ng"

i'll pm creidesca to see if she accept this as the vietnamese translation..

sandy p, thanks for doing the translation for this drama...!!!

And about those korean subs for the vietnamese speaking parts...did i translate them wrong or something? Coz I translated exactly the way the Korean subs read...hmm~~well i guess we can chat online about it.

Well, you know why now Sandy...what was said in "Vietnamese" was on a certain level, pretty different from what was in the korean subs...the subs seem to add things that weren't in the "Vietnamese" dialogue., and sometimes the Vietnamese dialogue had things the korean subs didn't have? Hehe, at least this would definitely contribute to the 2 leads' total misunderstanding =)

I see that Yesasia will be having this...it's nearly ready for ordering--they just need to fix the price cuz it's currently at $-1.00...the set will have korean, english, and vietnamese subs! I just hope they got their info right...also, does SBS Production do decent eng subs? If not, I'll just stick w/ Sandy's translations.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-...-videos/code-k/

I'll be ordering it when it's ready.

Lots of time it's hard to put things into English wordings..example

"Con Be Ay" in English is "That Little Girl" sound so bad...so not

every words Korean or Viet can put into English sentence. That's

why translation is a Killer and need lots of Time.

Thanks though creidesca, purpletiger86 & to Everyone who's involve

in making the sub. for us! :wub:

Guest Axelle Red

hi

i tried listen this

i sounded like em cũng thấy rốt cuộc là, em cũng đã cố gắng hết sức, để những cho quên đi hết những tháng ngày

unsure :(:unsure:

Guest vanggirlie

can anyone help...i'm dl ep 2 of this on creidesca's clubbox but i don't see ep 1...does anyone have ep 1?

thanks

i'm not vietnamese but my parents grew up in laos and i've watched a lot of southeast asian dramas so it's interesting that the main gal lead is suppose to be half vietnamese and half korean.

can anyone help...i'm dl ep 2 of this on creidesca's clubbox but i don't see ep 1...does anyone have ep 1?

thanks

i'm not vietnamese but my parents grew up in laos and i've watched a lot of southeast asian dramas so it's interesting that the main gal lead is suppose to be half vietnamese and half korean.

check my CB again, it's there =)

I see that Yesasia will be having this...it's nearly ready for ordering--they just need to fix the price cuz it's currently at $-1.00...the set will have korean, english, and vietnamese subs! I just hope they got their info right...also, does SBS Production do decent eng subs? If not, I'll just stick w/ Sandy's translations.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-...-videos/code-k/

I'll be ordering it when it's ready.

wow...that's good to hear~~

I'll keep continuing to translate episode 2 (i'm being really slow in translating episode 2...i never seem to be on task with translating this series when it's only just two episodes...argh...kind of disappointed in myself...but i guess it's my fault and the way my schedule is set up.) Anyways...at least it's good news that yesasia will selling this drama with subs. :) And hopefully the subs are good.

Guest MoChi_IceCrEam

i just skimmed it...it's sêems gơd but i can't understand 9/10 of it...i can only understand what the viet ppl are saying...hope there are subs sơon!!!

Archived