[drama 2005] Hanoi Bride - Chooseok Special 하노이 신부

purpletiger86

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vanggirlie

i can't wait for the subs too. i watched some of it and it looks good. the main actress acts pretty good so hopefully she does more stuff. i like her.

Guest sunshine4ever

I see that Yesasia will be having this...it's nearly ready for ordering--they just need to fix the price cuz it's currently at $-1.00...the set will have korean, english, and vietnamese subs! I just hope they got their info right...also, does SBS Production do decent eng subs? If not, I'll just stick w/ Sandy's translations.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-...-videos/code-k/

I'll be ordering it when it's ready.

omg, wow, that's cool to hear that they have all the subs!!! i can't believe they're having Vietnamese subs too? wah!

Guest babygurldoc

Is this showing in S. Cali. Never heard of it. Does anyoe know where I can watch it, thanx.

Ionoe Viet is a pretty hard language so it might be hard for the actors to totally speak it correcty, or translate it correctly.

i actually finally got a chance to watch this today...i watched the viet part and it actually gives me goosebumps. i don't know why but the viet actors/actresses seem to exaggerate their expressions. overall, it seems like a sweet story. i still haven't watched the second part yet.

btw...thanks to all those who are subbing this. can't wait...

[sBS Chuseok Special drama] Hanoi Bride EP 01 of 02

High Quality + ENG SOFT SUBS

avail @ my CB

starring Lee Dong-wook, Kim Ok-bin, Lee Won-jong, Yoo Hye Jung

704-68_20050907144224.jpg

Do NOT upload soft subs to any other CB or site

major translations provided by purpletiger86

minor Korean translations & edits provided by Priscilla

minor Vietnamese translations & edits provided by hamster428

further edits + timing provided by creidesca

THANKS SO MUCH ...

purpletiger86

Priscilla

hamster428

creidesca

Creidesca...I've d/l the 2 eps. from your clubbox a

while back when it just came out...will these sub. match

with it or do I need to d/l again from your clubbox?

Thanks again guys! :)

Guest SillyYun

erm this drama only has 2 episodes or is it a special edition version..meaning it has 16 eps and + 2 eps? im confused..

so the subs for ep 2 isnt out? i wished i could help in subbing but my korean is just at the beginner stage..just learner..my bf is a viet and i could understand some :( just need to brush real hard on my language courses so i could help out in translating..im currently taking afew languages..my korean sucks

Guest cherrie.7

^ yup. it's only a 2ep drama.

major translations provided by purpletiger86

minor Korean translations & edits provided by Priscilla

minor Vietnamese translations & edits provided by hamster428

further edits + timing provided by creidesca

wow... thanks to all these people for your time and effort in subbing this drama. =] it is well appreciated.

Guest insideMYheart

Yay, I've been waiting for the subs since I downloaded the 2 episodes a while ago... but can someone please upload them to YSI, MU, or elsewhere?

I can't download via Clubbox since I am living on-campus, Clubbox sites are blocked :(

Guest thatlittlegurl

when's the soft sub for episode 2 coming out? sorry if i sound impatient but i can't watch the ep 2 without the subs..i totally can't understand korean...

i'm sure they are working really hard on it right now. please be more patient... it's not an easy job. :)

Archived