[drama 2005] Hanoi Bride - Chooseok Special 하노이 신부

purpletiger86

Guest insideMYheart

I can't seem to find it either.

Is it under the torrent section or the d-addicts section (on the left-hand side)?

I can only find the episode 1 subs.

ay_link provided the link for ep2 subs. The subtitle thread at D-Addicts is here if anyone needs to know which CB's have this drama available for dl.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .alyak_

Yeah .. the average speed of uploding is really slow these days (is it only mine or.. I don't know) :(

Btw, episode 1 uploaded in my CB now. This is a good drama though , I just finish watched it :D

Got both episodes downloaded. Thank-you.

Now i gotta watch it. Got subs already......

Guest tphuong

It's funny b/c i can find ep 2 sub but not ep 1. I dl the 1-2 sub from d-addicts but the timing is off. Would someone please post ep 1 sub via YSI. Thank you so much! :D

It's funny b/c i can find ep 2 sub but not ep 1. I dl the 1-2 sub from d-addicts but the timing is off. Would someone please post ep 1 sub via YSI. Thank you so much! :D

Guest insideMYheart

Did you try the EP1 subs on the first page of the subtitles thread for this drama at D-Addicts?

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23925

I'm pretty sure that's where I got my subs and the timing for the subs with the 700mb file was perfect.

Guest insideMYheart

im lost too ahah, ish this filmed in viet?

Most of it is in Korean, there are a couple scenes where Viet is spoken.

Guest insideMYheart

this drama seem Interesting... but i cant find it newhere? i got the sub lol but not the actual drama LoL

There are 3 Clubboxes that have it. Look on page 5 of the subtitle thread for this drama at D-Addicts here for the CB's that have this drama.

Guest dramalover

The two episodes drama was just finished showing here in Hawaii with english subs..It's short but a very well made drama..The lead actors and actress played their own roles beautifully and able to convey what is the story all about... :D ...Love also the beautiful sceneries... :D

Guest tphuong

Did you try the EP1 subs on the first page of the subtitles thread for this drama at D-Addicts?

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23925

I'm pretty sure that's where I got my subs and the timing for the subs with the 700mb file was perfect.

;) Thank you:) I looked in d-addicts b/4 but somehow i didn't see you te it. Thank you for helping me. I just want you to know that i've got the subs now:))

Guest jewelses

It's taking me forever to download the 700MB files.....I'm 74% done on the first episode so I'm gonna keep that going, but it would really be awesome if someone could do me a huge favour and tell me where I can find a lower quality (~100-200MB) version of the 2nd episode. Please help!! I really wanna check out Lee Dong Wook in this Drama since I'm loving him in My Girl at the moment. :)

Thanks in advance!!!

Guest honey_pooh

Hi guys, do you guys know where I can find the OST? I love the song when she was running around to look for him at Ha Long bay also when she was running in the rain, so heart-breaking, I mean the song.....

Guest cleown

I've watched it today, it was a cute short drama. Every Vietnamese person should have seen it. Kim Ok Bin was adorable~ sooo beautiful <3 The Vietnamese was cute as well, I'd not understand all if there weren't subs (gah >_< something are wrong translations of the Vietnamese). The music was quite well for a little drama like that.

Guest .alyak_

i knew i should have watched it when my mom borrowed it on video!! arrgh! now i regret not watching this

That's really a bummer...

I really liked this one. Its short and its good.

I enjoyed it. RECOMMEND to otheres to watch.

Guest upikepik

i knew i should have watched it when my mom borrowed it on video!! arrgh! now i regret not watching this T^T

-S0LLY ^3^

Yeah..this is one those dramas I wasn't sure about, but once I watched I actually like it..LDW is so cute being a doctor.... :D

You could always download them from D-Addicts...

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.p...c32db00843a79f3

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.p...12078a82bea7965

that's the link for the Ep 1 & 2

Guest l7zhang

Does anyone know where i can download the main theme song for this series?

Its a duet with two men. Thanks for all the help in advance.

i just bought the dvd version of this... i havent been able to watch it yet cuz my mom was watching it with viet subs and i cant read viet that well... :blush: but i will watch it with eng subs later... :w00t:

i was just so happy that my mom was finally able to watch a korean drama with viet subs... i always have to end up with her watching the english subs on the dvds i buy or the soft subs... :blink: but this time she could fully understand what they were saying (if the viet subs were right.. lol...) ;)B)

... i dont really like her watching the viet dubbed ones from the rental store because i dont like and cant stand their dubbed voices... :blink::vicx:

Archived