[drama 2005] Hanoi Bride - Chooseok Special 하노이 신부

purpletiger86

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Priscilla

For the life of me I shouldn't be here~~! I'm sooooo busy I've been neglecting SJS, although his birthday's coming out and...as for UhmForce Uhm Tae Woong, I'm unable to translate a News saying he may star in a drama on January next to Eric in the drama 'Wolves.'

But I 'had' to check this thread since I think this mini-drama's a real holiday treat... The reason why I said 'yes' to SandyC when she asked me to help with the translation. Now, again... I shouldn't be asking for more work-load cuz I really don't have time right now, but SandyP... if you still need help sometime next week... you can SOS me. No need to send me 'small clips.' We can talk about that later...

FOR EVERYONE ELSE... if you thought first part was good... PART II was a tearjerker for me. Some lines sounded like near poetry... PART II was when I went like... hmmmm... this 'mini-drama' is surprisingly good... been meaning to write a review on this one but again... time's a killer nowadays...

CHEERS Everyone! Long time... Sunshine~ hee hee...

Prisci

FOR EVERYONE ELSE... if you thought first part was good... PART II was a tearjerker for me. Some lines sounded like near poetry... PART II was when I went like... hmmmm... this 'mini-drama' is surprisingly good... been meaning to write a review on this one but again... time's a killer nowadays...

Prisci

Thanks for making waiting harder than it already is :lol: j/k :P

take care of your other stuff, then translate. No need to rush. Thank you for all your hard work.

Guest sunshine4ever

does anyone have any links (other than clubbox) for ep. 2? please?

you know if i have the 100 mbs version, i would upload for you, but i have the 700 mbs..

i think you have to download it in clubbox...

For the life of me I shouldn't be here~~! I'm sooooo busy I've been neglecting SJS, although his birthday's coming out and...as for UhmForce Uhm Tae Woong, I'm unable to translate a News saying he may star in a drama on January next to Eric in the drama 'Wolves.'

But I 'had' to check this thread since I think this mini-drama's a real holiday treat... The reason why I said 'yes' to SandyC when she asked me to help with the translation. Now, again... I shouldn't be asking for more work-load cuz I really don't have time right now, but SandyP... if you still need help sometime next week... you can SOS me. No need to send me 'small clips.' We can talk about that later...

Prisci

hi Prisci, wow, I was kinda surprised when the credits came out, haha, who would have thought that Priscilla was also translating.....thanks for helping out Sandy P and also translating for us...

Also, I didn't have time to watch this drama *tears* I didn't have time, but I'm hoping part 2 will come out near in the future.

Thanks you guys for all the hard work since I know all three of you are busy with school and/or work and other stuffs too just like me...!

See you around, Prisci and God bless!

nhan, you could have directed them to d-addicts, because it was posted there too...

awww, Sandy, you know, I thought of making a thread on D-addicts too, but I was scared lol so I didn't. Well it's only a small file, I can upload for them any time. :lol: Glad you don't mind.

thanks..creidesca hanoi part 2 seems really slow..not moving at times..wonder y..is the subs 2 out yet..

my guess, it's the time of day when ur dling...like right now I'm not even going to attempt to do quick dl on any of my dls till later.

Guest huong_tram

Wait, so the Korean actors/actress spoke in Vietnamese?

yeah ,,, but only for a few lines, and when the main girl speak it, you can hardly understand her..oohhh welll

:rolleyes:

Archived