[drama 2005] Hanoi Bride - Chooseok Special 하노이 신부

purpletiger86

just want to point this out. cuz i re-watch epi.2 and omg, the viet. translations are half wrong. THE PART WHERE THI VU CALLS BACK TO HER SISTER AND ASKED WHY SHE DIDN'T TELL HER TO GO TO THE AIRPORT.. okay.. the translation for Thi Vu is almost right.

the last thing Thi Vu said before her sister talk was "Tell me, Why did you do that?" NOT "did you see him? Tell me."

BUTTT the translation for the sister are wrong. MOSTLY WRONG.

I'm going to translate what the sister said from HELLO.. i'm only going to translate the sister's part.

"You... met him already?"

"There, that guy didn't even want you to come to the airport."

"Because he's not truthfully that's why. If he really needs you, then he would have sent a letter to you or told someone he knows in HaNoi to go and find you."

"I don't know what you have heard there but you need to remember and know that he'll never bring happiness to you." (what she really said after "..remember and know that.." she said 'he'll only bring unhappiness to you' but that doesn't sound right to me)

"You need to forget him. You need to forget every single thing about him. I'm speaking from my heart. I'm begging you, i'm serious."

then Thi Vu talks..

i might fix the other viet translation if i find any but that is the real viet translation for that phone scene.

if the translator was translating it from the words in korean, i think the korean one is wrong. it might be right. but i think it's wrong. but yea. i just what to clear this up.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ovette

can someone either upload the 2nd hardsubed episode? or at least post the d-addicts torrent? coz i hav a hard time accessing d-addicts now....

thanks so much!

pls pls pls.... and also seed for me!

Guest obsidian4

I don't know whether I should watch this drama! Although I love Lee Dong Wook loads, watching 'My Girl' gives me this unwavering notion that Oppa should only be paired with Lee Da Hae!

Guest sam chin

I don't know whether I should watch this drama! Although I love Lee Dong Wook loads, watching 'My Girl' gives me this unwavering notion that Oppa should only be paired with Lee Da Hae!

You should give it a shot on this drama...the story is quite interesting plus the ost song

is very nice and oso the actress quite pretty... :)

beautiful love story, i must say....

Guest incarnadine

^I agree. Even though I thought and still think Lee Dong Wook's chemistry with Lee Da Hae in My Girl is explosive, this drama is pretty cute. I would have liked it a bit longer though, but for a 2-ep series, I think it was pretty okay :) Wookie looks so hot and handsome here as a local doctor... and even though I don't understand Thai, I loved the way he executed his scenes while speaking the language^^

I also think his role here is different from his role as Gong Chan in My Girl in that here, he was more aggressive and expressive of his feelings.. sighhh :wub: lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Sokki3z_T

oh i just finish watching. i really love the song that was playing during da scene wher da girl rang da sister (hate da sister lol) n it was raining. i really want da song xDDD ive been looking for it for awhile but all da links ive found either dont work or is expired =[

does anyone no wer i can download da song =DDD please!! lol

Guest Hae_Won

Does anybody here know if they're already selling this mini-series in the Philippines??? :unsure: I really wanna buy it. Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind. I already have one. Thanks anyway! :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest snowphin

A sweet ending which i always enjoy tho there are :tears: in between. Lee Dong Wook did well in expressing. I really love the song in this movie. A good moive to recommend. :)

Guest munchee

this is really a nice mini-series! i've watched it though YouTube already but i've been waiting for it to be aired in the Philippines!

you'll definitely fall in love with lee dong wook all over again!!!!

BTW... nice cinematography!

Hehe, I recently watched this. I gotta say, it was pretty good. I actually like the brother and the ahjumma's relationship too. It was sooooo sweet. Wookie is so handsome here, and anywhere else for that matter, but in here, he's pretty intense, what with the yelling and stuff. I really like his portrayal of the slightly edgy and childish youngest brother. It was pretty different to see him in that light.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ok ive seen part of this series, and dang .. im sorry to say this, but the whole korean actress playing a viet girl thing really killed it for me. because well im viet. while watching the series, i found her viet to be uncomprehendable, it was obvious that she was reading from a script, because well her viet sounded like korean. i mean for goodness sakes, LDW's viet was better than hers, when he said "i love this girl" in episode 1.

however the scenery is very beautiful, and overall it was an ok series. its just that girl's viet .. freaking messed it up for me ><

Archived