[MANGA/ANIME] Prince Of Tennis

SlashRain

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

Anyone know if the Prince of Tennis Movie was subbed or not? (same for that little short clip)

I asked this before...

Where can you read the Prince of Tennis manga?

Guest meringue

I love Prince of Tennis. It's an awesome series. I've been inspired to learn how to play tennis. I haven't taken lessons yet, but I will soon, as soon as I pass my swimming test (gotta learn how to swim first).

(Spoiler) I didn't like how they ended the anime. Personally, I think that if they were to end it, they should've ended it at the scene where Ryoma is leaving for the USA. (/End Spoiler)

Yep, I was one of those people who were desperate enough to get the subs from sources other than A-O. =P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest escents

aawww.. the movie isn't subbed yet? I really want to see the movie though........... *sigh*.... I'm already downloading it.. and it's halfway done..... I guess that's the raw version then! =(

Guest SpicyTOFU

Yep, I was one of those people who were desperate enough to get the subs from sources other than A-O. =P

ehh...what you mean...the other subbers had them out for a long time...and the quality was the same...so why wait for a-o :mellow:

Guest A180585

Wow!! Mad!! Although, i stopped watching prince of tennis around 120 eps...the live action one seems cool...although, i wouldn't watch it...i didn't like the live action one of GTO...*shudders* (although, onizuka was HOT!)...However, from that pic, Slash Rain, the captain, I believe it is, is pretty hot...doesn't stray too far from the anime...(i'm sooo in love with the anime version...he's REALLY hot! lol)...

Guest evita eblis

:lol: Simply love PoT!! As time goes by, I'm beginning to like those regulars from other schools.. Atobe, Sanada, even Kirihara :lol: But of cos I STILL LOVE FUJI!!

I'm in love with one of their ending song "Wonderful Days"! Anybody knows where I can get the song? Pls let me know.. I'm desperate!! :lol:

Guest x__FL4*

i watched the live action one from animesuki.com and i dunno why but i didnt like the guy who acted as echizen.. even tho he did look kinda similar.

^you mean the musical right? The live action isnt out yet.

Spoilers of manga chapters 289-295

Because of the heavy rain, the Doubles #1 match was postponed until the next day. Tezuka and the coach are talking about how Hyotei's doubles 1 is cant be defeated by any other combination in Seigaku. Tezuka replies, there is one pair that can... *zooms to picure of golden pair practicing out in the rain* Looks like Oishi is healed up again.

Game starts the next day, Oishi/Eiji vs Shishido/Ootori. Golden pair uses both "austrailian formation" and "Oishi terriory" formation" during the game. The Hyotei pair also uses some sort of wierd formation. Ootori's scud serve is alot stronger and impossible for them to return, so they end up losing at each of his serve games.

The match fast forwards to 6-6 tiebreaker, everyone is totally exhausted. Eiji double faults making it 4-6 match point in the tiebreak and Oishi's wrist starts to hurt again. The next rally goes on for really long, the golden pair are somehow doing a double net attack... and then start glowing. They have actived "synchro", the doubles version of "State of Self Awareness (SOSA). That was very unexpected... Im not sure exactly what it did other then let them play doubles better.

The match goes on longer,Hyotei's pair seems to be holding on to match point well until they are forced into lobbing a chance ball. Oishi makes the jump to smash it...but doesnt swing, Eiji had held Oishis arm down. "Since we were synchronized, I knew that next shot would have broken your wrist". Hyotei wins doubles 1. Awwwwwwwwwwww...

Singles 1 - most likely Ryoma vs Atobe, damnit. If that is true, I cant believe Fuji got benched for this game.

Guest RagingHEART

PRINCE OF TENNIS!!!

that anime/manga wuz awesome!

if your looking for a site for the music i advise you to go here

http://www.seigaku.net/

ITz a totally great place and has images, music and a whole bunch of other stuff ^_^

oo yea FUJI and KIKAMARU (did i spell that right?) ARE KOOL CHARACTERS there so cute, funni and mysterious! B)

Guest tigereyez

I love this anime. I love it and still watch it (lol) from time to time.

I stopped following though, after the anime. Its rather..cumbersome to find translations :(

I love Fuji and Atobe...EHHK!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shinhwahwah

can someone explain to me wat happened. i watched up to episode 60 and now the final episdoe and i'm sooo lost.

did this really happen??

did Echizen Ryoma really die?? and the grl and him didn't become a couple???? :excl:

Archived