[MANGA/ANIME] Prince Of Tennis

SlashRain

Guest yuki-chan

Hey? is there any clubbox links available to download? my friends download the series already but her episode 1 and 2 doesn't work ... n the torrent aint moving for her~ so i'm trying to d/l it thought clubbox ... but the clubbox im on, the d/ling thing isn't moving -_-;; so .. help pls?

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RagingHEART

oo i just wanted to say this

when i went to animesuki....

the PRINCE OF TENNIS MOVIE IS OUT WITH SUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

download it here

just in case people wanted to know

you need bittorrent to watch it though

hahaha i'm so happy! i've been awaiting a while for this to come out and now i can finally watch it!! ::shouts with glea:: ^^

Guest ibabyxgardien

movie was good.

i hope the anime comes back soon.

oOo. i should watch the movie then. loL* i'm just watching the anime right now.

pretty goood. xD

Guest bookworm426

POT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!! yay lol prince of tennis yay yay yay yay IT IS SO COOOOLLLLL!!!! im addicted to POT!!!!!!!!!!!H*LL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):lol:B):w00t:B):w00t:B):w00t::P

the manga has been on a 2 week break :(

anime OVA will begin at the end of next month, so there is something to look forwark to. Also the live action moive will probably be out by May.

Im getting the anime movie right now, but i heard that it doesnt have the "Atobe's party" short episode.

Guest RagingHEART

the manga has been on a 2 week break :(

anime OVA will begin at the end of next month, so there is something to look forwark to. Also the live action moive will probably be out by May.

Im getting the anime movie right now, but i heard that it doesnt have the "Atobe's party" short episode.

awww.. it doesn't? i wuz looking forward to that too haha

oo wellz... i still get to watch the movie part :D

Guest RagingHEART

OH MY GOSHERS!!!

THE MOVIE WAS TOTALLY TOTALLY SUPER DUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST PLAIN HOTNESS :D

the effects are kind of EXTREME.... but it's TOTALLY TOTALLY COOLLL!!!

i sound like a weirdo... the point being...

I LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE! Ryoga and Ryoma are <3 haha or at least that's what i think =]

RECOMMENDING IT TO ANYONE WHO'S A FAN OF PRINCE OF TENNIS!!!!!!!!!

::calms down:: btw does anyone know where to find the Atobe's party chibi part... that was supposed to be with the movie?

hehe

PoT ROCKS :P

Guest xxvietgurl99xx

does anyone know of a clubbox for dl prince of tennis that has from epi. 140 on? i got the first 140 epi from my friend but she moved away for college and bittorrent doesn't work for me. thank you for ur help in advance

i just watched episode 178 of the anime...is that the ending? are there going to be more episodes?

i updated the faqs in the first post, here's your answer

"A multi-episode OVA has been announced. It will continue with the Nationals and will be following the manga storyline..."

Guest RagingHEART

i updated the faqs in the first post, here's your answer

"A multi-episode OVA has been announced. It will continue with the Nationals and will be following the manga storyline..."

OOO AWESOMEST!!!!!!! can't wait to watch then !!!!!! =]

Archived