[MANGA/ANIME] Prince Of Tennis

SlashRain

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 0529x

RYOMAAAAAAAAAAA

My friend introduced this anime to me and I am so so so glad about it cause this anime is my first ever fanatic anime i've been obsessed with xD LOL. It is just so amazing and I really wanna buy the whole set of it because i missed some episodes aired when i was in school. This anime is just so awesome and everyone would like for me xD :x

Guest fisshie012

^...why yes it does ^_^...

at first i was like O_O....what...more PoT....?????....

was like YAY!!!!....The Nationals....get to see the characters

from the manga <3<3....

cant wait for more ^_^

Guest Tetra

Maybe if people paid attention to the big "MAY 26" (or whatever it was, don't remember), they'd know when it's coming out in Japan =/

Anime News Network says......

posted on 2006-04-25 11:21:35

Streaming episodes of Naruto, Hikaru no Go, MAR, The Prince of Tennis at ToonamiJetstream.com beginning July 17Cartoon Network and Viz Media are launching Toonami Jetstream, a joint broadband service, on July 17. The site will feature 24/7 streaming full-length epsiodes of current Cartoon Network shows Naruto and Samurai Jack, as well as series that are not currently on television: Hikaru no Go, MAR, and The Prince of Tennis.

According the the press release, IGPX, MegaMan NT Warrior, and Zoids Genesis are also planned for release on Toonami Jetstream, with additional series to be announced in the coming months.

Yea.... sadly, I dont think that PoT would attract a large american audience, so it wouldnt make it to TV. Going on the internet is a good idea, but then it seems like they wont put that much effort into the dub.

Guest Tetra

Makes you wonder why they chose Naruto over PoT.

They're both ridiculously long, but PoT seems better overall, cause Naruto's just...fight fight cry fight more cry kick richard simmons own.

Whereas PoT = tennis. And we all know Tennis > Jitsu.

Actually naruto was really good until it got to sasukes flashbacks, now that was boring. 2-3 episodes about his freakin life -__-

i stopped watching naruto after that.. haha

but POT, i'm still watching because somehow it addicts me

and the new moves are soo cool :w00t:

toonami's licensing a lot of good animes -_-

Guest Tetra

I say they should just sub it all rather than dub.

What, raising linguistic awareness would be nice ;)

Naruto was boring from the start, since the story basically maps itself out after he passed the test :lol:

Guest fisshie012

i have a feeling that the names of each characters are gonna be wierd^^

but arent they alwasys XXDD...

i have a feeling that the names of each characters are gonna be wierd^^

but arent they alwasys XXDD...

yea it will be wierd and hard to get used to. The english manga usues everyones first names and calls everyone "starters" instead of "regulars. :angry:

anyways, 2 new OVA episodes come out at the end of this month

and the raw-manga chapters are getting good again, Fudomine vs the new team.

oh, and the live action movie comes out this month in theaters....dont expect a high quality sub anytime soon. Groups dont usually sub cam videos. DVD should be out sometime this fall, so expect it then.

Guest Tetra

yea it will be wierd and hard to get used to. The english manga usues everyones first names and calls everyone "starters" instead of "regulars. :angry:

anyways, 2 new OVA episodes come out at the end of this month

and the raw-manga chapters are getting good again, Fudomine vs the new team.

oh, and the live action movie comes out this month in theaters....dont expect a high quality sub anytime soon. Groups dont usually sub cam videos. DVD should be out sometime this fall, so expect it then.

Who needs a sub, when it's tennis :w00t:

I figure the english dub will be just as horrible as what they did to Naruto. Probably won't even see the ball smacking into the people =/

Archived