[MANGA/ANIME] Prince Of Tennis

SlashRain

Guest baBy-aKiko

Does anyone know where i can find Prince of tennis manga scanlations volume 11 and 12 excluding stoptazmo?

I've been to alot of sites but its either they dont have prince of tennis or they dont have volume 11 and 12

Btw please dont give me rarws i cant read em :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where i can find Prince of tennis manga scanlations volume 11 and 12 excluding stoptazmo?

I've been to alot of sites but its either they dont have prince of tennis or they dont have volume 11 and 12

Btw please dont give me rarws i cant read em :sweatingbullets:

i havent found those either... but FET should be getting around to it eventually.

Prince of Tennis is love~ <3 Will always be my fave anime. Just so many wicked characters. And I love tennis. ^^

I still have yet to finish the series. I think I'm stalling because I don't want it to end. xD And I have yet to see the movie too. But that was 'cause I couldn't find it for the longest time. x.x

Anyways... I'm gonna randomly post my opinion here.

Hyoutei's the best and Jirou is love. <3

"Kaette Kita Ôji-Sama" (The Prince's return).

OVA Episode 1 (25 min.)

Release : 3-24-06.

cover

ove1.jpg

Then later...

OVA 2 : "Hot & Cool" (5-26-06)

OVA 3 : "The Fourth Counter" (?)

this is going to take a long time if they plan to animate the whole nationals. The 7 planned OVA episodes will probably only get up to Seigaku's first team match.

Guest guess_

what is the differences between movie and OVA?

anyway, i havent watch the movie (or OVA?) yet.. i dont know where can i get them..

what is the differences between movie and OVA?

anyway, i havent watch the movie (or OVA?) yet.. i dont know where can i get them..

the movie has nothing to do with the main storyline in either the anime or manga and isnt connected with anything else.

the OVA is a continuation of the anime, following the manga storyline of the nationals. If you watched the anime, they stopped before going to nationals.

i just remembered that there was a previous OVA too, I think it was named "survival mountain". This one has could just be considered filler (not important to the main story).

read the first post of where to obtain them.

^ I watched that OVA. It was totally just filler. But hilarious too. xD

But wow... there's... there's more OVA's? I totally stopped keeping up with tenipuri news.. x.x I'm behind.

[A-O] has subbed the movie, the file is 702 mb, so im guessing that the special part is with the movie.

And now for manga summary ch. 296-304. If your gonna reply or ask something about this, hide it in white font to avoid SPOILING non manga readers.

Yup... its Ryoma vs Atobe at singles #1, and the entire team match is on the line. Atobe takes the first point by using the Tanhauser(sp?) server...the serve that just rolls by like Fuji's move. Ryoma starts SOSA (glowing and copying other peoples special moves), and then Atobe starts doing the same thing. Ch 298 ends with Ryoma using Sanada's "Fire Smash," and Atobe countering it with Fuji's Higumi Otoshi. Next, Atobe uses a new special move "World of Ice", which causes freezes Ryoma as the ball pases by.

Ch 300 is a flashback, sometime before nationals, Atobe challanged Sanada to a game. Sanada easily goes up 4-0 because, but then Atobe learns "World of Ice" and uses it. Yukimura gets pissed at the fact that Sanada was used for that purpose and drops the net and tells Atobe to leave.

Ryoma, now down 4-0, finally figures out a way to counter Atobe, with a combination of using Tezuka zone and closing his eyes while playing. He makes a comebck 4-4, and even manages to hit Atobe with a Rondo to Destruction.

Now, its about an even game, Atobe goes up 6-5. A light fixture falls from up high, and Ryoma manages to sneak the ball though an opening somehow and wins the point. Cant believe it took a whole chapter to tell that...

Ch 304. Both Ryoma and Atobe are sweating hard, and doing crazy desperaton shots. The 6-6 tibreak score is......89-89!!!!!!!!!!WTF! They both collapse of exaustion at the same moment, and it seems as if the first one to get up wins. The chapter ends with someones hand down, trying to get up, but we dont know who....

The finale should be next week.

Guest x__FL4*

i just downloaded "Futari no Samurai", "A Day of the Survial Mountain" and "Prince of Tennis the Movie 1" and i was wondering in which order i should watch some of them, since i dont want to watch something that's suppose to be a continuation of after the series ended.

Guest Take Five

aren't futari no samurai and the movie the same thing? day of survival mountain is just a special you can watch in the middle of the series.

Guest x__FL4*

^ is it? T___T dont tell me i downloaded two of the same kind.. =__="" thanks for informing me! hahaha i wasnt to sure since when i downloaded the movie is just said "PoT the movie" and the other one actually had the full title.. silly me xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest =>c#0Col@t3*~pArFai+*

these tennis moves are gonna look weird in live action lol.

lol...

even the smoke effect on the trailer looks weird

But I still can't wait until the movie comes out ^0^

Guest panguin

cool! I'm so excited about a live action movie coming out. It looks cool in trailer. I'm also excited about ovas coming out continuing with where the anime ended cause I didn't really like how they ended the anime.

Guest mei-may

I just recently heard about this anime "Prince of Tennis" turns out that its almost similar to that of "Initial D".

Both anime's have this one character who's good at that particular something Prince of Tennis (tennis obviously) and "Initial D" (driving and racing).

Fun and exciting!! Though so far i would have to say Initial D had a lil more excitement...w/ racing an everything!! But i haven't seen most of Prince of Tennis yet, but so far its ok :)

Archived