[MANGA/ANIME] Prince Of Tennis

SlashRain

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amaxing_grace

the title sounds so g@y so i didnt read it ^^ i always look at the title and the book cover and if its not interesting i dont look twice

A personal favorite of mine. I like the anime better, since tennis is one of those sporty things, and it involves a lot of action. Reading the manga makes my mind go all out of whack, and I can't understand a thing that's going on, since normally, five different actions are crammed into one puny page.

The anime rocks. I'm up to Episode 53 at the moment, seeing that it took a while for my dearest brother to download all of it and then upload into CDs so then I don't have to hassle over it. It sucks that school's taking up my time, so I can only catch up to about ten episodes per weekend.

Ryoma's such a cutie pie. He and Sakuno (is that her name?) will make a cute couple. Ryoma needs to put away that icy face of his and to actually smile for once rather than smirk.

hahaha... Prince of Tennis... I got into this show like 2 summers ago. I had read some of manga, but I thought it was so boring! But then I watched the show later and like fell in love xD I'm not done yet... I'm about hlafway done with the series... I don't really keep track of episode #, cause it's in a box set.... but yeah, I'd say almost halfway, since I'm 1/2 through the 4th box set (out of 8). I looooove Kaidoh... and so many pairings in this show, it's crazy!! Oh gosh. Actually at this point, it started to get a little boring (the tennis matches), but I still love to watch it and see filler episodes. And I like to cheer for my favorite teams.

I actually watched the movie this past weekend... hahaha omg it's SO BAD... I love this show, but no kidding, it's a terrible movie. If you though the SHOW was unbelieveable, than nothing will prepare you for the movie. Literally, there were some parts when I was just on the floor cracking up, they were so weird; but that might have been cause it was 3am. But, it's a good laugh, and the animation is pretty nice.

I really want to see the musical. Anyone know where I could find a subbed version of it? It looks hilariously awesome.

Guest x__FL4*

i just started to watch it after all my friends were telling me how good it was. i'm on episode 43 =P so far i LOVEEE fuji, tezuka and or course ryoma ^^ they're so CUTE! haha everytime i watch it i want to play tennis =] i have to say that i didnt want to watch it because i thought the title of the series was kind of lame XD

Seriously, where do u get Prince of TEnnis the manga (translated) on the net where it stars the Nationals?

you could read it here. http://www.stoptazmo.com/ i think they reached nationals already.

I really want to see the musical. Anyone know where I could find a subbed version of it? It looks hilariously awesome.

you can get the musical here: http://animesuki.com/series.php/682.html someone subbed it now. I thought that the muscial was kinda...weird..sorry!! that's just me...it was still cool though..

Guest wei_juin

hahaha... Prince of Tennis... I got into this show like 2 summers ago. I had read some of manga, but I thought it was so boring! But then I watched the show later and like fell in love xD I'm not done yet... I'm about hlafway done with the series... I don't really keep track of episode #, cause it's in a box set.... but yeah, I'd say almost halfway, since I'm 1/2 through the 4th box set (out of 8). I looooove Kaidoh... and so many pairings in this show, it's crazy!! Oh gosh. Actually at this point, it started to get a little boring (the tennis matches), but I still love to watch it and see filler episodes. And I like to cheer for my favorite teams.

I actually watched the movie this past weekend... hahaha omg it's SO BAD... I love this show, but no kidding, it's a terrible movie. If you though the SHOW was unbelieveable, than nothing will prepare you for the movie. Literally, there were some parts when I was just on the floor cracking up, they were so weird; but that might have been cause it was 3am. But, it's a good laugh, and the animation is pretty nice.

I must agree if I hadn't watch the anime i might not have like PoT... but i felt that at some parts the manga was better... i just finish reading chapt 235.. it's so exciting.. the battle between ryoma and sanada was awesome....

Watching Prince of Tennis makes me WANNA play tennis ^__^...I'm only up to epi 75 atm...didn't read the manga because I feel that i might be dissapointed if I do (i don't like manga that has a lot of action in it...it's so hard to keep track of who's hitting who or where) ..-_-

my favourite episode has got to be when they change thier 'forms' ....lolz that was the best episode ever! I nearly woke up the whole house because I was laughing so loud! lolz...

my favourite character is...wait it's characterS...lolz...has got to be...Ryoma, KIKUMARU~!, Tezuka, Fuji, and Momo-chan-SENPAI!

S2 them!

yea i like POT too. i watched them so many time, coz my brother watch them again lol

POT, made me want to play tennis but man, so hard. im not good at it haha

and i like Fuji and Tezuka the most :) oh yea Kikumaru too, he's cute Hoi! Hoi!

so bad that the anime is end and i dun hav a chance or find POT movie section 2 yet, luckily i still can read manga lol

Guest SaRaNg HaE *M_M_S

rofl... at first... i was just like..... wat the heck... cause my friends are POT obsessed... they have the regular jackets... ryoma's hat... you name it.. and at least ONE of my friends have it... -____-^

anywayz... so at first... i was like.... w/e.... but i got bored so i dled the first five episodes... and now... im like secretly addicted to it... .well... its not a secret anymore... but it still is with my school friends i guess....

but everytime i watch P.O.T... i have this strong urge to go play tennis... and i usually watch it late at night... when its impossible to play tennis... ROFL..

i want to start reading the manga though... SOON.... rofl... during summer maybe??? im not sure...

but P.O.T. is good... i like it... ^^

and OMG.... fuji and eiji... <333333

eiji is so freakin cute... with his little "hoi hoi" and his little... "echibee!"

and fuji is just so freakin charismatic... <33333

fuji's eyes..... ::dies::

but we cant forget about echizen now.. can we??? ROFL... <33333333333

Guest evita eblis

Recently I have just picked up tennis and also just started watching PoT.. I think tennis is so cool.. :lol:

Half way thru' the anime and it is so exciting... will definitely recommend those who love tennis to watch too.. :lol:

Guest SaRaNg HaE *M_M_S

tee hee.... im here again.... >_<... just shows how much i love it...

uh.... im not sure.... cause im only on episode 91... and im not sure if they give you another reason why they're not close.... but so far.... i've taken in... that fuji's brother wants to be better than fuji in something.... but since fuji is named as the prodigy..... its so hard for him to beat him??? and he's determined to beat fuji in tennis??? im not very sure about it... ::cough::.... but they get closer during the anime... well.... closer than they were before.... ^^

Archived