[Taiwanese Drama 2007] They Kiss Again 惡作劇之吻2

sugarplum892

Guest trinity1418

Omigosh, thanks to all of you who provided the info and translations! Just when I thought I couldn't be more excited! They are still my ultimate favorite couple...I use to say along with Bi and Song Hye Kyo for Full House but I must say, Joe and Ariel surpass them now because of their off-screen chemistry as well...even if its mostly just friendship. This makes me want to go back and watch ISWAK again...I'm listening to the soundtrack right now...so nostalgic!

I seriously started getting teary eyed when I read that one article where the director was talking about how the manga artist's husband was crying because he was so touched by that certain scene in the drama. That's so moving how it reminded him so much of his wife and he kept thanking the producer.

I'm so excited too to see who else is going to be in the drama from what the director was saying...all those surprises...and I"m hoping for some major skinship, haha! Ahh...I'm just so excited...keep the info and pictures coming!!! Thanks again everyone, your efforts are greatly appreciated!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Solly

thank you so much for the update! :DDDDDDD

kyaaaaaa! i can't wait to watch it!!! it's looking

and sounds good already!! weeeeeeeeeeeee~

Guest PandaKiss

YES, THANKS FOR THE INFO YVONNE!

I'm really excited after reading your thread.

Danson is just adorable, I hope he gets the role you were talking about.

'Cause its like the opposite, how Ariel was the one who got jealous before.

I'm glad YUSHU stays, I wonder how he looks now.

I hope to see ADAN/ADAM in later episodes though.

He's pretty cute.

Hmm, I'm still trying to get use to Joe's short hair.

(:

Guest crystallizedtear

Thanks for the news... Only one kiss scene? ONE? awh... I was hoping there'd be more than ISWAK 1. Anyway I so can not wait to watch part II. Ariel and Joe look soo good! I couldn't stop smiling looking at those two. :rolleyes:

BTW Ariel look so pretty in that wedding dress... she would make a beautiful bride.

maybe that article was translated wrong? don't they mean bed scene? Lmao... i was pretty sure i read that somewhere...ok probably im imagining things!!! XD

Guest marynille_joy

FIGARO ZENG!!

he is OLDER to both JOE and ARIEL...but he is rumored to be playing the later parts of YU SHU...

he really does look young for his age....

he even played the younger brother for MIKE HE on DBY series...and yet he is MUCH MUCH OLDER than MIKE....

FIGARO ZENG!!

he is OLDER to both JOE and ARIEL...but he is rumored to be playing the later parts of YU SHU...

he really does look young for his age....

he even played the younger brother for MIKE HE on DBY series...and yet he is MUCH MUCH OLDER than MIKE....

hey girl!!

as again!!....CAN YOU NOT COPY ME WORD FOR WORD?.....dang girl!!...if you going to post an opinion/comment or something or whatever.....USE YOUR OWN DA*N WORDS!!....and if you are trying to REPOST like a COMMENT...geeeezzz!!....don't do that eh?....and if you do...CREDIT girl!!....atleast do that....

i guess you could not INCLUDE the PIC eh?...what's wrong you don't know how to do it?....honestly girl...i really would not mind people taking my words and reposting it somewhere else..i am not that selfish...but with you?....it really REALLY ANNOYS the heck out of me...just because you OFFENDED me GREATLY that last time for it was not just a simple post YOU TOOK and COPIED...it was MY FANFIC....a FANFIC i have CREATED and POURED my very HARDEST...so PLEASE!!...just stop it eh?....

i don't think this is the way you write eh?.....i know EXACTLY where you got this from....you don't really REALLY think i might not see this eh?....DON'T YOU EVER LEARN??....geeeezzzzzz!!

dang!!.....seriously!!...you are sooooooooooo!!....dang!!

hey hey YVONNE!!!

i thought i might support you in here and LEND a helping hand and provide stuffs in here as well....*winks*

okay...a treat for all of you....i got this from JOE's FORUM...way back for greeting the new year 2007...hahahahaha!!!...I SO LOVE THAT FORUM!!...so's with ARIEL FORUM....credits go to MEEMORN....these are cool cool ILLUSTRATIONS from ITAZURANA KISS manga.....have fun!!

For Happy New Year 2007 and now we are waiting for ISWAK 2, I scanned the pictures from the illustration book \"The Kissing Game \" of Kaoru Tada, which was printed in 1995. What will happen in ISWAK 2 ?

honey moon

CCF26122549_00000.jpg

happy time for 2

CCF26122549_00001.jpg

kiss kiss ^^

CCF26122549_00002.jpg

bed scene ^0^ hehehe

CCF26122549_00005.jpg

Zhi Shu\'s relatives

CCF26122549_00003.jpgCCF26122549_00004.jpg

cute couple ^^

CCF26122549_00008.jpg

Source : the illustration book \" The Kissing Game \" by Kaoru Tada 1995

i am really REALLY hoping i would SEE this in the series...and yes!!....really REALLY HOPING JOE and ARIEL would get to do this...hihihihihi!!...*winks*s

clearer version of the HONEYMOON BEDROOM ILLUSTRATION...i really want to see JOE and ARIEL doing this...it's sooooooooooo "KYUN-KYUN"....

CCF26122549_00007.jpg

CCF26122549_00006.jpg

YATTA!!

Guest snowyowl

marynille_joy , you have to stop copying other people's words and not giving them credit for it. I know we have spoken about this before and I thought we had an understanding about not copying other people's words...please just stop it.

--------

Fx8uin, thanks for sharing! Seeing those scans make me want to go back and reread the manga just so that I can see the images again. I can't wait to see more xiang qin and zhi shu moments in ISWAK 2!!! :)

Guest snowyowl

do you mean in the scans that fx8uin posted? Those are scans of xiang qin and zhi shu hugging/kissing (I believe their japanese names are Kotoko and Naoki).

Wao!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys sooo much for posting all things that are related to iswak2!!!!!!!! Million sincere thanks!!! :):)

And I have to say Joe's new hairstyle is totally the best one among all the hairstyles I have ever seen in him. He looks so cool and I am 10000% excited to see him in that hairstyle starring as my dream guy, cleverest zhishu who loves the most stupid girl, xiang qin.

Woooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for making my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Yvonne

fx8uin, thanks for sharing the link over here too! Really appreciate it! I updated the first post already.

Guest meow1203

Wahaha, I like Joe's new hair cut! ^^

Really looking forward for the 2nd one came out, and it's so touching that Ariel cried on the press conference.....thinking about Xu Wei Lin :tears:

Guest jess_gallen

Oh this new makes me so happy

Joe and Ariel again together in this drama

They are so cute in the weeding costume

They match an cute couple and I am waiting for seeing this sequel

Archived