[Taiwanese Drama 2007] They Kiss Again 惡作劇之吻2

sugarplum892

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pixiedust83

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it! Thank you Yvonne for starting this thread, I miss ISWAK so mouch...thank you also for the one who posted the link about joe cheng's new do'.Thank you very much and I am so excited to watch the new series...:)

Guest shortyshoutm

Joe cut his hair for this drama :sweatingbullets: .. i was wondering when he'll get rid of that long hair of his.

while everyone is waiting impatiently for ISWK2, yall should go watch Summer X Summer. go show your support for Joe (: although i'm pretty sure that a lot of the people that is waiting for this drama to come out is already watching summer x summer.

Guest Jin91

omggg I'm so excited! Ariel looks sooo pretty. when's it airing? neways... totally psyched that Danson is gonna be on it.

Guest profeminist

Approximately, when will it be aired? Does anyone know? sorry if this has been asked many times before...

Wow, with this sequel, there seems to be a whole bunch of other sequels for other taiwanese dramas. Like everyone, I am really hoping that Danson will play the male nurse - I've been watching some MVs with him in it and he's so cute! But I'm still wondering what Figaro is doing in the drama. Dang, so many more good-looking guys in ISWAK 2; I'm excited but I'm going to keep my expectation low (or as low as I can get it, which isn't that low) so that I disappoint myself. :D

Guest Yvonne

LATEST NEWS clip regarding filming of wedding!!! - check out 1st post

Woohoooooooooooooooooooo...we get another REAL wedding!!!

Remember to check the 1st post!

Guest badstar

wooohoooo!! this is it!!!

i sooo cant wait to watch ISWAK 2!!!

i've read the manga already and i am so excited to watch it live in action!!!

same CLIP as what YVONNE posted on the FIRST POST...

but just in case you guys can't download it at YSI....i uploaded it at MU

REAL WEDDING for ISWAK 2....the TRADITIONAL one...not the one that happened in ISWAK 1

and FINALLY the KISS that we were so DEPRIVED at the PRESS CONFERENCE WEDDING KISS...happened in here....

JOE and ARIEL kissed on this CLIP....*me doing cartwheels*...*winks*...

i am sooooooo FREAKING HAPPY!!....hahahahhahaha!!

PREVIEW:

5.gif

a1.gif

here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=20FCMAIF

Credit to Sand on Joesfamily forum

Credit to YVONNE for YSI file

Credit to *me* FX8UIN for MU file

Credit to HHHHH (hopefully for the upcoming GIF...*winks*)....hahahahhaha!...i am soooooooooo ASSUMING in here...*winks*

Archived