[Taiwanese Drama 2007] They Kiss Again 惡作劇之吻2

sugarplum892

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg i can't wait for this to come out! the first one is m ABOSLUTE favorite drama xD i hope this one will be just as good! ^__^

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks guys for answering my question~ i didnt know about that...i hope she rests in peace :(

on a lighter note, it's good to know the old yu shu will be back...can't wait to see how he looks now...

Guest marynille_joy

There were a lot of news article about the press conference today but I especially like this one:

去年創下偶像劇熱潮的「惡作劇之吻」,在影迷殷殷期盼下昨天舉行「惡作劇之吻續集」開鏡,八大特地為男女主角鄭元暢, 林依晨舉行結婚典禮,兩人走紅毯互許「我願意」。

該續集以湘琴與直樹結婚後的婚姻生活為主,鄭元暢將面臨醫學院求學、當兵到成為醫生的過程。林依晨為了追隨老公,則跑去護理學校就讀。導演瞿友寧特別假扮神父,對著新人說:「彷彿又看到湘琴與直樹回來了!」一句話立刻讓林依晨眼泛淚光,差點淚灑記者會。

「親友團」趙詠華、張永正、汪東城、劉容嘉、楊佩婷、炎亞綸、唐禹哲及曾少宗等到場觀禮。林依晨說 :「前天第一天開拍,就和鄭元暢接吻,而且還吻了兩次。」

Last year's ISWAK created a popularity of idol dramas, with fans high hopes ISWAK2 held its press conference yesterday. GTV specially planned a wedding for main characters Joe Zheng and Ariel, the two of them walked down the red carpet and exchanged their "I Dos".

The sequel will mainly focus on Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu's marriage life after they got married, Joe Zheng will face the admission of medical school, from going to army to fully being a doctor. Because Ariel Lin needs to chase after her husband, she ran to the med school for studying. Director Qu You Ning especially pretended to be the priest, telling the new couple: "Finally see Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu return!" this sentence made Ariel's eyes teary and almost cried at the conference.

The family & friends including Zhao Yong Hua, Zhang Yong Zeng, Jiro Wang, Liu Gia Rong, Yang Pei Ting, Arron Yan, Danson Tang and Feguroa Zheng all attending the wedding ceremony. Ariel Lin said "Two days ago was our first day filming, I already kissed Joe and it was two times too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

credits to: APPLEMASHI of AF FORUM

Guest yourfinestwine

Just started filming and already two kisses?! *rubs hands together*

I'm excited! When does it start airing, does anyone know?

Guest marynille_joy

Joe special message

YuanChang:

Today is the first day of filming ISWAK!

HAHA!

Have a bit of being hold by it.

HAHA!

Wake up at 5am this morning to work.

Just knock off from work.

Have a feeling of strength going up the neck.

The feeling was still quite satiate.

Yesterday i've lose sleep again loh!

Just like a student going to school for the very first day!

HAHA!

PS:

有一種上緊發條低感覺 for this part i just roughly translated.

Cause i can't get what he mean.

LOL.

So if anyone here know what he's talking about, please tell me!

Thanks! (:

I'm so happy that they have finally start filming ISWAK 2!!

HAHA.

JOE is gonna be very busy again!!

LOL.

Soon we'll be able to see JIANG ZHI SHU and YUAN XIANG QIN again!!

WOOHOO! ~

And one thing.

I was wondering maybe he lose his sleep last night could due to looking forward to work with ARIEL again?!

HAHA.

Maybe i think too much.

LOL. :P

Source: YuanChang@JOESFAMILY.

Translated: ica89@www.joe-cheng.com

Guest Yvonne

Another news article translated by me.

[2007.03.30] Joe & Ariel "Wedding", feeling Wei Lun's presence

[聯合報] 小綜、依晨「結婚」感覺瑋倫觀禮

"It Started With A Kiss 2" had begun filming three days ago, and the first scene they filmed was Joe & Ariel's wedding. In the middle of filming this scene, both Joe & Ariel had suddenly become extremely emotional, and tears filled their eyes.

Yesterday at the press conference, Ariel hung her head low and said, "I can feel Wei Lun is here watching." Standing beside her, Joe nodded in agreement, "Wei Lun had long to wear a wedding dress, she is definitely here!" Upon hearing this, Ariel couldn't help but started to cry again.

Joe also said that after Wei Lun's death, he began to treasure everyone and everything around him more. But most importantly, he realized how important it was to take action before it was too late. "To me right now, pondering about the 'should've/would've/what if's' is far worse than losing." Ariel then added, "I will keep on working hard, living on, because I believe Wei Lun will always watch over me."

"It Started With A Kiss" had been the most popular idol-drama in recent years, with great viewership/ ratings. It would start broadcasting in Japan in May. Moreover, even ISWAK2 had yet to finish filming, there were already many competitions for buying the copyrights of the sequel. China Airlines would be sponsoring the cast and crew a trip to Guam, for the honeymoon plotline. Because the sequel would mainly focus on Zhi Shu and Xiang Qin's marriage life, the newlywed Director Winnie shyly admitted that he had been doing 'experiments' on his wife. Everyday, he had been researching about "Hugging 18 Ways", figuring out different ways of body contact, in hopes of making the audience laugh.

In the sequel, Zhi Shu would become a doctor, so in order to always be by his side, Xiang Qin would become a nurse. For this, Ariel specially went to the hospital a few days ago for a health check, and to also observe the workings of the nurses. However, Ariel was so afraid of seeing blood, she quickly shut her eyes when she saw the needle coming towards her...she didn't dare to see anything.

Translated by: Yvonne228

Source: 聯合報 @ http://udn.com/

Please credit Yvonne228 and ariel-lin.com if you use this translation.

en08010mr0.jpg

Guest plumeria

Yay ISWAK 2 thread! Enjoyed watching the press conference, so cute to see them together again

Thank you to those who translated news for us and keeping us up to date with the Cast.

I'm pretty sure 2 will be just as good and the first one. Still excited about this drama.

Guest marynille_joy

winnie's message:

the news quality in taiwan is really weird

on the press conference they keep asking "will there be bed scenes?" "what's the limit of intimate scenes?"

and they asked for half an hour "how did the actor/actress lose weight? how did they maintain their weight?"

or "when do you (joe and ariel) want to get married?"

i wonder what the newspaper's gonna say tomorrow

i doubt it......

I thought i'd share what i said on the press conference

with everyone that's waiting for this drama

and thanks for waiting

my first sentence was : thanks to everyone who likes ISWAK

we are back......

i dunno how the other sequels are?

but every actor/actress and crew members on ISWAK

hoped days and nights to rejoin together in a drama, that enthusiastic hope we share

now united to form a great power

the enthusiasm, we felt it on the first day of filming

the unfamiliarness in other new filming dramas...none here

after we're done filming on the first day, i was so excited to tell everyone

XQ and ZS are back...so familiar, so happy

the parts we filmed on the first day were able to cause non-stop laughters, and there's also a scene where everyone's crying, handing each other tissues. i've never wanted to show everyone the drama on the first day of filming......

this is a great drama, the story of sequel begins after the couple getting married.....this is rare in the history of idol dramas. we'll bring everyone a sequel that is super different, worth watching and in depth .

everyone actor can come back, still familiar.

YS will not be changed in earlier stages. of course there'll be changes later. but u can still see the old YS, naughty and clever, who pretends to be an adult.

many new members will join the sequel as well.

of course danson tang and Zeng Shao Zong attended the press conference.

there'll be many more ppl who did not attend, but will surprise you. let me keep this for now, but it'll sure suprise everyone. because this is ISWAK!

thanks to old friends who attended to support us. Wang Wang with her big tummy, and Niu Niu, GG, La Ma (i think this is referring the famous fan of Joe, she goes to all the activities normally and Joe knows her as well) , Nuan Liu, Ling...etc.

dont presume that i didnt see u guys, my winks were already saying hi to you......to the friends i did not see, thanks for your cheers. No matter who u came for, u guys were great.

i'm just like everyone, hoping to see the sequel being aired......

i'm winnie

from Wonderland of The Rose

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credits to: NIGOAT of AF FORUM

aww... really can't wait to watch zhi shu and xiang qin!!

the good thing is DANSON and AARON are in it!!! i love both of them... kaka

thanks so much for the translation of the articles.. i really couldn't wait until we get to watch the sequel...

selina and aaron will be guesting as a couple, right? ...

lol i'm not sure.. but i think i read .. somewhere in the beginning of the next volume.. when xiang qin and zhi hsu were in the plane.. there's this couple ... they will each seduce xiang qin and zhi hsu... aaron will seduce xiang qin and selina zhi hsu.. lol

i couldn't remember it cause it was almost quite a few months ago since i read the translation to the next volumes of iswak..

Guest lamehead

thanks so much for the translation of the articles.. i really couldn't wait until we get to watch the sequel...

selina and aaron will be guesting as a couple, right? ...

lol i'm not sure.. but i think i read .. somewhere in the beginning of the next volume.. when xiang qin and zhi hsu were in the plane.. there's this couple ... they will each seduce xiang qin and zhi hsu... aaron will seduce xiang qin and selina zhi hsu.. lol

i couldn't remember it cause it was almost quite a few months ago since i read the translation to the next volumes of iswak..

haha. actually, the couple they met on the plane [on the way to hawaii] are rumored to be selina and wu zun [but i doubt it will be them]. and the wife they meet will be seducing zhi shu- making ariel jealous. the husband they meet is said to be wimpy and he can't stand up to his wife.

*spoiler*>>the wife pretends to be sick and zhi shu goes to check up on her- making ariel jealous [because they were supposed to go to dinner or something] and she runs away and gets lost. and his family flew to hawaii too [to check up on the couple xD]. so zhi shu asks his family to help look for xiang qin and he finds her with an officer. then they go back to their hotel and finally have their moment together. haha. :D sorry if that was confusing.<<

in the end we'll see if they change it. :]

Guest SophiaSan

YAYY!!!

AT FIRST I WAS SUPER SAD THAT YU SHU WONT BE IN ISWAK 2!

BUT NOW THAT HE IS

YEAHH! lets all party...ISWAK style

Guest because_of_you

hehe im sooo excited i can't wait for series 2!! im glad that yu shu will be back too, because it won't be the same if the WHOLE family/cast isn't back together again!!

Guest Yvonne

Joe becomes a doctor, thus cut his hair short!!!

source: March 31, 2007 Liberty Times

http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2007/new/ma...today-show5.htm

For the first time in five years, Joe cut his hair short. Firstly, it was because he had finally succeeded in losing weight, thus he didn't need his hair to hide his chubby face. Seeing his new short hairstyle, he proudly said, "See, any hairstyle looks good with a slim face!"

Also, Winnie Director had asked him to change his hairstyle. Since in ISWAK 2, Joe's character Zhi Shu would become a doctor.

37zj3.jpg

38in7.jpg

WOW...Joe looked awesome...for the first time, I find him MANLY! :lol: I can't wait to see pics of this new Joe & Ariel together!

Archived