• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chocopocky

I can't wait!!! They were so adorable.

I love Ariel!!! She's awesome.

The kissing scenes were rather awkward though. o.O;;

Guest evelyn168

^I don't think that kiss scenes were awkward at all in ISWAK. I remember in ISWAK, the director said that Joe and Ariel added extra kiss scenes themselves which weren't in the script. I think this kiss scenes made the drama more interesting. I'm praying for more kiss scenes in this drama.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

^ ahaha but compared to american series, asian series in general have awkward and really unrealistic kissing scenes

Guest Stacy

【行程公告】「惡作劇2」開鏡記者會

ADMIN

【行程公告】「惡作劇2」開鏡記者會

時間:3/29(四) 中午12:00

地點:八大電視台ㄧ樓大廳

歡迎大家到場支持!!

this is from joesfamily and it was the ADMIN who posted it...must be true then

this is the translation:

ISWAK2 press conference

time: mar.29 Thursday 12:00 noon

everyone is welcome to support us!!

So far.. I want to go! :tears:

Guest Yvonne

trinity, hi! :) Iam relieved someone think Wu Chun isn't fit to play that role. Calvin is a good choice...however, my personal favorite would be JJ Lin, the guy who played Ella's brother in Hana Kimi. :D He has that dorky aura! :lol: I am not Selina's fan...however, she's beautiful enough...and she looks like a girl who is quite pushy, and won't take "no" for an answer. Moreover, she would do anything to get what she wants...a boyfriend/husband stealer type. But let me clarify, that is just her looks...in reality, I think she is none of that.

Yes, the press conference is just a day away!!! Woohoo...can't wait for the pics! Like I said, will update the first post with latest info...so please check whenever you all drop by!

Guest Stacy

^ HOLY CRAP. I thought he looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

But his face doesn't match his voice, at all. :tears: [[Referring to JJ Lin]]

Anyone know how long the episodes will be for this sequel?

I heard too that they're changing Joe's lil bro in here?

Darn im gonna miss that small bro of his, he was so cute acting all shy with the girl he likes. :D

ooooh, starting to film tomorrow. EXCITED!!

The first taiwanese drama i've watched and my FAVORITE so far.

yup... I heard too from other forum they're changing Joe's little bro .

I found pic who will act as Yi shu.

kwakwa.jpg

thanks to clois @ FI

Guest Sky's Crying

kwakwa.jpg

thanks to clois @ FI

The character will look so much older though. How many years have passed by the start of the sequel?

Oh well, the new Yi Shu's kinda cute lol.

Guest sweet_treats1812

it's kinda weird how they have to change yu shu...the first season ended with their wedding, don't tell me it takes them years to finish a honeymoon? :blink: unless they waited til after college graduation to do a honeymoon, yu shu doesn't have to grow up THAT fast... :sweatingbullets:

Guest mary elle

AHHH! THE SEQUEL! I CANNOT WAIT! XD

this was like.. the first drama i ever watched in my life. i'm glad it was my first. <3

Guest tengteng

kwakwa.jpg

thanks to clois @ FI

Cute guy but yu shu the name sounds not so suitable for him...because I will always be reminded of a chubby short little boy...lol :D

I bet the girl yu shu likes last time would regret so much if she's in ISWAK 2...

Hey, why did little Yu Shu grow up so fast then. Isn't the the sescond season is about Zhi Shu and Xiang Qin going to their honeymoon. It's only after their marriage but I can't believe he grow up so fast and lost weight that much. I would rather have the little boy come back and play his role. Anyways, I hope the second season is good. :mellow::)

Guest marynille_joy

translation of Winnie's words:

after a few hours we will officially begin to film the sequel

everyone on the crew are feeling restless these days

there's always more work each day, and new problems occur

we changed ISWAK-E Zuo Ju Zhi Wen (which literally means Mischievous kiss or kiss of prank) to lucky kiss

I hope the luck will continue and everyone will be happy

this is a series that we all have hoped for

to be honest

my pressure has gained as my expectation went high

everyone's waiting for it, how is the sequel gonna be like?

from <Meteor Garden> to <Tu Si Nan Zhi Wen> (sorry i dunno the english name for this drama) ...<My Secret Garden> (this is a successful drama of Ariel, its sequel was the first to broke the "curse" of bad sequels), all these sequels had always lifted many people's hopes. Similarly, when I watch ISWAK, I have great hope for it as well......

Joe has gained experiences from all these years. On that day he said, he had filmed 10 series. 10 series, there's got to be some difference. What to do now? I want to show everyone a mature Joe. Also, a mature Zhi Shu.

Ariel during this time, has experienced many things accidentally. It's been a while since we see her dramas. After going to New York and studied there. The recent her, how much is she gonna surprise me (in a good way)?

They have both experienced the leaving of a good friend, the testing of life. How are they going to present the beauty of life.

Yu Shu has grown so tall. He's already a shy little guy now...I had to make friends with him all over again, even if we have already worked together in many series. But it seems like everything's gonna start all over again. The day they tried out their looks for the drama, we talked about Wang Jian Min (no idea who this guy is), professional baseball, threw baseball at each other. He had finally got his smile back.

The adults in Jiang's family are still mature, leading us like the sun....thanks to Daddy Jiang and Mommy Jiang, and the Cai Uncle who pretends to be mature. Haha!

FRH, who used to be newbies, are now the shiny stars. They have more responsibilities, we are all happy to meet again...I also hope that we can have some different interactions.

Also many artists friends that are helping us, or the crew members who are working backstage silently. Everyone will eventually see what we've prepared for them, and we hope that you'll find surprises everywhere.

reading the manga script by the manga artist over and over, i'm understanding more of her heart, and i'm touched.

Listening to the producer telling what happened in Japan's editing room. Looking at the Japaneses subtitles for ISWAK. The manga artist's husband (I'm sorry here for not knowing how to translate the Japanese name...) came up to see the tape of Japanese subtitles. It was the scene where Zhi Shu was in the balcony, talking about his pressure from his dad's company and future. Xiang Qin felt Zhi Shu's heart, hugged him from the back. Just two people in the night silently......

He was originally seated at the back, but now he walked to the front slowly, until he's in front of the screen, watching it with high concentration......after this scene was finished, he sat at a corner, not speaking for a long time, and it seems like he's wiping his tears.

After that, he walked out, with strength, he shaked hands with the producer. He says it's too similar to his and the manga artist's life, which reminds him of her (the manga artist, his dead wife)......

Turns out this manga, was all composed of her husband and her lives, she drew it using her own life.

He shaked the producer's hand greatly, and said "thank you" so many times, the producer says that he felt his true appreciation, and he is also touched by him.......

I dont know how good ISWAK really was? but i know our sincerity was even felt by the manga artist's husband.

To everyone who likes ISWAK, u guys have grown up as well. Welcome everyone, using your heart that has grown more mature, and let's enter the imaginary world of ISWAK.

I'm Winnie

the first day of filming

From director's kimo club, The Rose Imaginary World

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG this is really hard to translate, the director is such a good writer and i cant even express half of his emotions through English...but i tried my best

thanks everyone!

credits to: NIGOAT of AF FORUM

Archived