sugarplum892

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest badstar

credit to JAAHAS from ariel-lin.com:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/Mme_De_Giry/iswak9.jpg

*joe looks sooo contented here. ariel looks like a doll.*

omo!! what a cute pic!!! thankyou so much!!

okkaaayyyy.. i so cant wait for ISWAK 2 now!!

this is my most favorite drama ever!!!

i re-watched ISWAK 1 for the 6th time already yesterday, and i still cant get over it!!

Guest BhUterFly05

yey i finally finished iswak...im sooooo happy.

i'm going to wait for isawk 2 to com out...sept isn't dt far away after all...

Guest Mme. De Giry

kai_rain, they're still filming it. they're working to have it on september. :D

i don't know if you guys have seen this vid of the wedding filming for iswak 2 yet, but anyway, here it is! *spazzes* thanks to hestero of youtube! :wub:

edit: i think fx8uin already translated this clip.

youtube link of joe cutting his hair. thanks to Summerxdream.

i think, the proposed date of airing iswak 2 is september 29, 2007.. ive read that somewhere in the web, if not in joe's ifc, then it's in ariel's ifc.. can't wait for this! im soooo excited!!! :D

and i find (older) yu shu cute! coz when i watched him in dby, i didn't like him that much.. but when i saw him in the press con pics of iswak 2, wow, he improved a lot! maybe it's because of the hair or somethin, but he sure is a hottie now.. hehehe.. he's older than joe by a year ryt?

gosh i just watched ISWAK for the like 100th time... T.T

and I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SECOND ONE!!!

SEPTEMBER 29????!!!!! that's like... 13 days from my b-day...

older Yu SHu? anyone have the pic?

1175235280181506867833.jpg

u1982p28t3d1500412f358dtb6.jpg

^he's the guy sitting in the bottom right..

u1982p28t3d1500412f329dur3.jpg

^the guy beside zhi shu's mom.. :D

cutie ryt?

pictures credit as labelled

Guest Pilkyo_Oilly

I'm waitting to see this part

this time Ar Jin took his friend to join with him

rhanks for news and pics ^^

Guest lavender_rain

haha, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaken excited about ISWAK II!! *jumps into the air* ISWAK has been the BEST TW SERIES for me and I have watched it for a least 5+ times!! ^^ So of course, I can't wait for part two!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how there are SO MANY freaken eye candies in here! =D Joe, Jiro, Arron, Danson, Figaro, Chun...& hopefully Calvin....gosh, I'm totalllly in eye candy heaven! LOL

Anyways, I think it's SUPER funny how ZS's brother suddenly AGED by 10+ years and grew taller & skinnier!!! :P But whatever, I really like Figaro so I'm not mad that the PD replaced that little boy! =D & yes, Figaro was the little brother of Mike in DBY! ^^ Oh, and another funny thing is that Figaro is OLDER than Joe!!!! ^_____^

WHHHHHAA!! I can't wait to see the LOVE between Ariel&Joe again!! =D Cause I think they are SIMPLY toooooo CUTE! :wub:

Guest dada_princess

i just watch aagain the last episode of ISWSK and can't help laughing when seeing ZhiShu wore wedding dress, they had an unforgetable party in the rain too, mygodness, i'm really curious what's going to be happen in ISWAK II. I heard some rumour Joe is Ariel's ideal secret lover. Whether this can be affirmed? I really hope so...

Guest pillowbox

GUYS YOU KNOW THE MAIN THEME SONG FOR ISAWK RIGHT? WELL THE SINGER IS GOING TO DEBUT SOOOON! :) HER ALBUM WILL BE COMING OUT ON APRIL 20TH! IN ADDITION, SHE IS SINGING ANOTHER THEME SONG FOR XU WEI LUN'S LAST COMPLETELY SERIES. IT WAS FILMED LAST YEAR BUT IT IS NOT SAYING UNTIL NOW. I RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO WATCH THE SERIES AND TO LISTEN TO THE SINGER'S NEW SONG<3 THE SERIES IS CALLED WITH "FLY WITH ME"

sorry for the caps

Archived