INUYASHA OFFICIAL TOPIC!!!

Guest MKYOO

I finished the anime... I watched it in Japanese with very poor English subtitles... I didn't mind the crappy subtitles though. I'm going to get started on the manga soon. I'm trying to learn Japanese so I can watch Inuyasha in it's original language. I'm obsessed aren't I? ^^

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x__FL4*

i read the manga up till volume 25 or something around there? and.. after i quit because i got lazy =P i'm watching the anime tho but.. ARHGHH it's dragging ALOT and i kind of lost interest in it when i found out how the anime ended.. =__=

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

Awww I Love InuYasha My FAvorite Anime of All time. Ive seen every Eps but four it was with english Subs though and ive seen movie one two and three and part of four. i HAVE movie one two and Three. Ahh.. I Love it!!!!!

Guest Shining B*

Wish Inuyasha comes back T_T

Heard the last ep wasn't much of an ending.

They ended the seires in Japan cuz it was catching up to the manga =/

Who's seen all the movies?

Which is your fave?

Mine are the 3rd and 2nd one ^^

can't choose btw the 2 XD

Wish Inuyasha comes back T_T

Heard the last ep wasn't much of an ending.

They ended the seires in Japan cuz it was catching up to the manga =/

Who's seen all the movies?

Which is your fave?

Mine are the 3rd and 2nd one ^^

can't choose btw the 2 XD

I've seen all 4. My favorite is the 3rd one. I think the anime is just taking a break. I think they'll eventually continue it.

Guest Shining B*

There was a news about the producer and the voice actors/actresses had a meeting about what will be of Inuyasha.

So hopefully they will continue it

Guest bumb1ebee

i feel like the anime is just dragging so the producers can milk every penny they can out of it, a lot of the episodes are good but you can cut out like half of them and you wouldn't miss the story and it'd still be good.

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

I've seen all 4. My favorite is the 3rd one. I think the anime is just taking a break. I think they'll eventually continue it.

Im Pretty sure it ended For Good. but i sure hope not! I HATE how they played th First and Second movie on Adult Swim (cartoon Network) i was so mad. And i have no idea why

Guest dDoKbOkGi

Its my second favorite anime/manga(next to Fushigi Yuugi) but I finished watching the anime.....and I only read the manga once in a while, just to catch up.

As much as im a fan of InuYasha, I really wish it would end soon....its getting dragged on waaayyy too long.

I heard that once the manga ends for good, the anime will be picked up again....because they cant make ALL those episodes....so they are gonna wait. It makes sense I guess.

I heard that they were planning to restart the anime. Who knows when.

I loved the 1st and 2nd movie. I skipped the 3rd cause the fighting didn't appeal to me :/. I watched the 4th and it was okay ^^;

I miss all the episodes ):

Aww why I think the 3rd is quite interesting, granted it wasn't focus on inuyasha and kagomi's relations like it was in the first two but the 3rd is very interesting. You get to know more about inuyasha's backround and sesshomaru as well. I really enjoy watching the 3rd and how those two actually worked together to defeat their father's enemy and the way the new sword fought. oooohwwwwwwwwoooooo that's hot. haha

I liked the 4th it's really heart touching towards the end but my favorite out of the 4 inuyasha movies is the 2nd one. :wub: THE KISSSSSSSSSSSSS~

Guest Divine Hand

I liked the 3rd and 4th movies best. But the general rule of "movies aren't cannon" really rung true for the 3rd movie especially. It made for a great movie but none of that would work in terms of the story line.

Archived