INUYASHA OFFICIAL TOPIC!!!

Guest MKYOO

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come the episodes start from 14 only? TT.TT

I want to watch the first ones also.

Oh...they probably never uploaded those. I guess if you want to watch episodes before 14, you're gonna have to download from bittorrent. You can probably find it on animesuki.

edit_+

Nevermind. Animesuki doesn't have licensed anime.

Is the whole anime series out already cause I want to order them. Anyone knows? Thanks

You mean the english version? If not then you could just download the fansubs. I don't think the whole series is out yet on DVD/Video. If that's what you're asking. I think it's up to episode 126 or around there.

edit_+

Nevemind I was wrong. Looks like the whole series is out. I found a site where you can order it.

http://japanimation.com/j-store/shop.cgi?l...1.html&cart_id=

Guest babossagaji

Oh...they probably never uploaded those. I guess if you want to watch episodes before 14, you're gonna have to download from bittorrent. You can probably find it on animesuki.

edit_+

Nevermind. Animesuki doesn't have licensed anime.

Nevermind. THe RAW files' quality's so...bad...so...I'll just dl from bittorrent...even though it'll take a while...><

Guest babossagaji

K-PopChink, since I know you like BoA...

when does her song start playing in the Inuyasha series? The Every Heart Song. I really like that song.^^

K-PopChink, since I know you like BoA...

when does her song start playing in the Inuyasha series? The Every Heart Song. I really like that song.^^

around episode 60, I think. I know it starts playing in Season 3 though. That's one of my favorite BoA songs of all time :)

i wanted to make a official topic haha, i love inuyasha!!! i still didnt finish watching the anime

Oh, mine!!! luvs inuyasha sooo soo much!!! damn nice!!! nway, the ending was a bit messy tot and i dun reali like the ending and was kinda sad it ended soo fast. nway, INUYASHA RULEZ!!!!!!!!

what about torrent? does any one knoe where i can it one episode by one episode....

Didn't notice your post was above mine until now. Anyways I don't know of any sites that has torrents for the episodes but I know of a site that has direct downloads for them which is much faster. I posted it on the previous page. The files are bad quality though but try downloading them anyways and see if you ike it.

Guest babossagaji

what about torrent? does any one knoe where i can it one episode by one episode....

One by one? Torrents were made to dl huge files unless it's Naruto or other new releases. Most likely if the anime is not so new...err...it will be in one huge file..usually by season.

around episode 60, I think. I know it starts playing in Season 3 though. That's one of my favorite BoA songs of all time :)

Really? If it's around epi. 60 than I can't wait!

Then..season 3, I'll have to wait a bit longer. I already have the song but I want to hear it on Inuyasha. Thanks! :lol:

http://64.182.56.16/episodes/eps/Inuyasha/

thanxs for the site..but how come it doesn't work anymore..well the episodes over 100 wok but the rest doesn't..did someone already download episodes 84-98 already??Can someone check to see if the site still works..thanxs!!!

hmmm it seems the site is down right now. Maybe the other links are dead? They worked for me before, which was during summer. You should post this problem on their forums. Go to bsx-media

Guest chamii

=________=.....i watched every single stinking episode and movie because i was so obsessed...and at the very end i was like WAZAFFA?!?!? THATS IT?!?!!? THATS THE STUPIDEST WAY TO END AN ANIME. GOD they din resolove ANYTHING. and like..they just finished a small pointless battle...it was liek O__O..."WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT?!?!?!" they should have just ended the anime with a blast like right after fighting those seven guys...i forgot their names >__> BECAUSE THINKING OF INU YASHA NOW MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!! haaha...sorry...i was just really disappointed with the ending X__X...crappiest way ever to end off such a good series...

Guest iluvya

I did download a lota episodes from that link...thanxs a bunch K-PopChink but it's down and this is what the forum says "well brb...cuz...if you didnt notice..the site, vanished...thats the best i can explain it BRB" T-T..do u know of any other direct link sites btw?

hmmm it seems the site is down right now. Maybe the other links are dead? They worked for me before, which was during summer. You should post this problem on their forums. Go to bsx-media

I did download a lota episodes from that link...thanxs a bunch K-PopChink but it's down and this is what the forum says "well brb...cuz...if you didnt notice..the site, vanished...thats the best i can explain it BRB" T-T..do u know of any other direct link sites btw?

Wow can't believe it's still down. I wonder what's going on. Sorry that's the only one I know of that has direct downloads. Maybe, you can wait until the site is back up. I'm assuming they're just fixing problems? If not then that sucks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

MAN!! THIS IS ONE OF THE FIRST ANIMES I'VE EVER WATCHED!!! OMG!!! I LOVE THIS ANIME WITH ALL MY HEART!! I HAVE IT`S WALLSCROLLS ON MY WALL AND PICTURES AND AMV AND AHHH!!! GOTTA LOVE THIS ANIME!!!!

Kind of disappointing that Kagome and Inuyasha let their 'love' drag over 1oo-sum episodes. And Kikyo is a bitter lady. . . SESSHOUMARU IS KILLER!!! HE IS THE SHiZZNiTS! RAWR!! Myouga-jiji. . . that fartbag. hey?! anyone seen movie 3 or four? i've seen a load of the episodes, movie one and two but not 3 or four.

Archived