INUYASHA OFFICIAL TOPIC!!!

Guest MKYOO

I think NAraku is really lame..blah...and Kikyo...I just hope Kagome and Inuyashsa get together...It's realyl cute to see the both of them together.ahah..I like seeing them argue..so funny..and..oh no..i've gotten old..I forgot the Monk's name..and the girl's name..Sango?? ok..whatever..that two make a cute pair too..ahhah...and Inuyasha's brother is so pretty!!1 I mistook him for a girl at first..ahahah

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tifachan

I used to be a Kag/Inu fan, but I switched over when I realized how pathetic Kagome actually is. xD And besides, I realllyyy want Inuyasha to die for being a two-timer for so long! >:[ He should really pick one and get it over with! ...And it should be Kikyou since their relationship was like, whoa already. xD

Oh yea, Inuyasha filler episodes are so cute! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tifachan

And the last one asks you to continue supporting them in the manga- and to watch their 4th movie. xD

Guest junjinie

im onlie on episode 73 >.<;; i watched it on youtube.com.. aish... and after i finish eps. 167 i still have 4 more movies to go.. wow.. Inuyasha sure is longggggggggggg!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wtfisgarbanzo

im onlie on episode 73 >.<;; i watched it on youtube.com.. aish... and after i finish eps. 167 i still have 4 more movies to go.. wow.. Inuyasha sure is longggggggggggg!!!!

yeah, it really is. i'm still having mixed feelings about the last episode. some days i think its alright, some days i absolutely hated it that they ended it that way but oh well. as for the movies, i'd say theyre all pretty good. i love the 3rd one. haha. does anyone keep up with the manga? or know when its projected to finish?

• 2 weeks later...

gosh, i may be asking the same question if the ending was ever good? like whow will end up with who..yeah spoilers but sometimes its good to be assured.. :P Im still currently watching it too..its funny thats why I keep watching the show.. :)

Guest wtfisgarbanzo

if anyone is interested in reading the manga summaries, they're available here:

manga summaries

i'm not quite sure which chapter the anime ends tho.

this link actually has some scanned translations of the manga itself, but its only the most recent ones.

scans

and oh my, as for the recent development in the manga storyline...

SPOILER ALERT!!!

kikyo dies. for real kind, she's gone. for good.

mmyeah. :o

scans

and oh my, as for the recent development in the manga storyline...

SPOILER ALERT!!!

kikyo dies. for real kind, she's gone. for good.

mmyeah. :o

^^Wow I need to start reading again. I stopped reading the manga after ear-tweak stopped posting scanlations but seems like ear-tweak is posting scans again.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JiNi;

Does anyone know anything about The Inuyasha Live Action?

e4_1.jpg

I wanna buy the dvd but I have no idea if it'll suck or not @_@

Guest tifachan

What the heck?! He looks like he has fur on his head! O_O Lolsz.

I didn't know about it until now, but I would watch it...

Guest tifachan

I skipped around with the anime cause I was reading the manga alongside them... xD And the manga is like, sooo far now. Sesshoumaru's mother shows up too. O_o

Archived