INUYASHA OFFICIAL TOPIC!!!

Guest MKYOO

Discuss anything about inuyasha, CAUTIONS *spoilers*key_art_inuyasha.jpg
i wanted to make a official topic haha, i love inuyasha!!! i still didnt finish watching the anime

Plot:
The series follows the half demon, InuYasha, and a 15-year-old girl from TokyoKagome Higurashi, who is transported to the Sengoku period after falling into a well in her family shrine, where she meets InuYasha. When a monster from that era tries to take the magical Jewel of Four Souls embodied in Kagome, she accidentally shatters the Jewel into many pieces that are dispersed across Japan. InuYasha and Kagome start traveling to recover it before the powerful demon Naraku finds all the shards. InuYasha and Kagome gain several allies during their journey namely Shippo, Miroku, and Sango.

Volumes: 56 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1048Published by: VizAnime Episodes: 1st Season: 167 + 2nd Season: 26*This series has also games released

inuyasha-anime-33205439-1600-1134.jpg

kikyo_kagome_higurashi_inuyasha_inuyasha

Inuyasha-Kagome-HD.jpg

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Divine Hand

Anyone reading the manga right now? I am :)

I'm reading the manga. This training segment of the story line seems like filler at first but you have to realize Inuyasha has become extremely dependent on Tessaiga as of late. He needs to remember to keep training himself, so his power level keeps up with Tessaiga's power level. Right now, Inuyasha's sword is stronger than he is.

Guest >.^v adorkable

i havent read the manga cause its prolly TOO long for me i mean i have all of the inuyasha episodes and 167-168 episodes is too much! i dont think i can handle reading the manga too lol but i loved inuyasha it was so cute! loved inuyasha's EARS! lol so adorkable and his human form was cute too hehehe i loved all the characters except for oh i forgot his name >.< the evil guy >.< maybe cause i havent watched inuyasha in a while hm... but yea yays inuyasha hahaha

Guest Melyxcious

used to love it yearsss ago when it first came out.

collected whatever i can of it.

now i don't.

i don't hate the show

nor do i love the show anymore

i just lost a LOT of interest in the show entirely with it's ongoing episodes and fillers it's like WTH???

so yeah

glad it's ending~ :x

I'm reading the manga. This training segment of the story line seems like filler at first but you have to realize Inuyasha has become extremely dependent on Tessaiga as of late. He needs to remember to keep training himself, so his power level keeps up with Tessaiga's power level. Right now, Inuyasha's sword is stronger than he is.

Yeah true. I wonder when is it gonna show Byakuya fight. I wanna see what he can do.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i love this show .. i hope inuyasha&kagome will be together in the end .

i don`t know .. but i DO NOT like kikyou .. she makes the show really gloomy

I'll admit I'm not a crazy IY fan like I was 2 years ago.... and I've watched all the episodes.. all the movies.. and been reading the manga.. I own japanese versions of the manga... I even have a site called inuyasha fantasy.. though I don't update it much.. but InuYasha isn't so great for me anymore.. I'm into more anime/manga now.. ^^;;

Guest Take Five

Yeah true. I wonder when is it gonna show Byakuya fight. I wanna see what he can do.

there's a byakuya in inuyasha too? o.o

ugh kikyo pisses me off, i mean its like a fanfic watching inuyasha haha. LOVE STORY, YOU CAN NEVER FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVE!!!! same here but mine is a one sided first love lol, anyways. i hope Inuyasha and Kagome end up together!!!!

ugh kikyo pisses me off, i mean its like a fanfic watching inuyasha haha. LOVE STORY, YOU CAN NEVER FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVE!!!! same here but mine is a one sided first love lol, anyways. i hope Inuyasha and Kagome end up together!!!!

Kikyo is probably gonna be gone after Naraku is defeated. I would rather see Inuyasha and Kagome together too. :)

Guest Divine Hand

Unless that incarnation is freakishly strong, Byakuya better avoid direct fights with Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru at all costs.

Guest Paroxysmal

i watched all the episodes of inuyasha and i love the anime to death -- though at times it's annoying how the storyline drags on. but anyway .. i was disappointed in the ending. hope they make more in the future

Guest xoxdumkrngirlxox

me to! i would seriously die if he ended up with kikyo. and i hope sango ends up with miroku =]

Guest ohemgeewinniee

lol i hope Kikyo dies. (even thought she's already dead T___T)

i havent watched all episodes yet...only like ep 1 - 30 something and episodes after 100.

me to! i would seriously die if he ended up with kikyo. and i hope sango ends up with miroku =]

me too!i also hope sango ends up wif miroku! :D

i haven finish watchin the anime yet..i couldnt find the earlier anime episodes[ :( ] ..

i read abit of the manga though.

Archived