INUYASHA OFFICIAL TOPIC!!!

Guest MKYOO

Guest thuytien

the site that we can download the episodes only has ones after 100..it use to have episodes 1-99 too...does anyone knows what happened?? Is there any where else that i can download episodes 1-99??? thank you!! :D

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I dont lie

MAN!! THIS IS ONE OF THE FIRST ANIMES I'VE EVER WATCHED!!! OMG!!! I LOVE THIS ANIME WITH ALL MY HEART!! I HAVE IT`S WALLSCROLLS ON MY WALL AND PICTURES AND AMV AND AHHH!!! GOTTA LOVE THIS ANIME!!!!

Kind of disappointing that Kagome and Inuyasha let their 'love' drag over 1oo-sum episodes. And Kikyo is a bitter lady. . . SESSHOUMARU IS KILLER!!! HE IS THE SHiZZNiTS! RAWR!! Myouga-jiji. . . that fartbag. hey?! anyone seen movie 3 or four? i've seen a load of the episodes, movie one and two but not 3 or four.

i've seen them

i have 1-3 on a dvd...and 4 on my computer

• 4 weeks later...

^ Yeah 167 is the last episode.

Hi all! I'm an Inuyasha fan too! I've watched all the movies except movie 4, it's not out in my country yet! (so slow..:() I wanted to read the manga too but it's too long that I can't afford it as I've bought the whole collection of its anime.

Guest ShookiJole

oh my goodness inuyasha is like the best!!!!!!! i'm hella addict obbessess and into that ANIME!!! it's so00ooo kute i think inuyasha and sesshsemoru is so damn hot!!! i jus wish they would show a lito moor of their sensitive side. n of corse i'm all for inuyasha and kagome to end up together but after watching the episode about him and kikyou i think it's call song from the first time we met or somin i can't help but feel sorry for kikyou so much no wonder why he can't choose but rite now i think it's moor of love for kagome and responsibilies to kikyou and i'm not goin to even say they are the same person cus i like to think that they got nothing to do with each other and all gosh i can't wait to finish it but i heard tat it's not the end yet rrite? did the manga even finish yet? oh well for those of you who want to see inuyasha u should go to www.youtube.com and type in inuyasha and the episode # u would like to see cus they hav a bunch although this is not a dL but at least u get to see it instantly and share it or put it on your site if u like! it also hab movies and MV!!!

but for now watch this it's everyheart in english with inuyash mv

http://www.youtube.com/?v=IKFRIBp8bVw

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ShookiJole

you should really try youtube.com n type in inuyasha n the epdi u like it got tons i really want to finish but i rather watchin the english version. man seriously it neva ends but who cares i lov it so00o much i dont' want it to end. um...so does tat mean tat inuyasha pick kagome??? he's gettin me confuse if he wasn't so darn kute i would of hate him for tat. so i guess it is true tat the anime is not finish yet cus the manga is not done rrite??!?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wenwen426

Does anyone know a bittorrent site inuyasha?? and a site where I can dl the manga? like scanlations??? thanks alot!

Does anyone know a bittorrent site inuyasha?? and a site where I can dl the manga? like scanlations??? thanks alot!

You can read the manga online here...

http://www.ear-tweak.com/iy_manga/index.htm

http://www.bsx-anime.com/episodes/episodes/eps/Inuyasha/100/

^^This site has direct downloads for episode 100+

And for bittorrent, you can search for it on mininova.org or torrentspy.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Minari

I used to like inuyasha... it was the first anime/manga that i was introduced to... But the ending episode, 165, is SOOOOOOOOOOOO DUMB. They didn't even kill Naraku, dammit!!!!!!!! <---highlight to read

Guest lady_muimui

I must say that this isn't the BEST anime I've ever watched. I mean I got bored on and off with it. My fav. episode has got to be 16...2? Should be 162. I think it's called Sesshoumaru-sama to eien issho. It was very sweet.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alice99

Hi pal,,

i'm new to anime and read from this forum that Inuyasha is the best. I saw the MV and really like it.. Can someone guide me where to download the series with english substitle. Thanks a million :)

Hi pal,,

i'm new to anime and read from this forum that Inuyasha is the best. I saw the MV and really like it.. Can someone guide me where to download the series with english substitle. Thanks a million :)

http://www.bsx-anime.com/episodes/episodes/eps/Inuyasha/

They're ram files so you need real player to play it. They're direct downloads btw.

Guest tifachan

Inuyasha was my first real subbed anime I've ever watched. Storyline was interesting, characters were hot (Hahah), and most of all, it was a funy romance comedy shounen battle action thing. :] (Made no sense)

But it's been dragging a bit too long... I mean, Naraku had like, 7 children asexually and only about 2 of them didn't die in the latest volume! And it took like, 30-something volumes for Kikyou to tell them that the only way to kill Naraku was to kill him along with the Shikon no Tama when he gets ahold of it.

Uh...I just think it's been running for a bit too long. :3 Excuse my ramblings.

Guest Obsession

Gosh, many people seem to hate kikyou, I really love her character, I mean, she's the only character + Inuyasha that caused me to watch and love anime series....I really pity kikyou and all of what she had to experience, so sad for her.

And esp. I think that kikyou is not Inuyasha's burden but kagome is, see, I just feel that he love kikyou more than Kagome, everytime when he sees kikyou, his attention drove off, his spirit seem to froze, as if all he was thinking about was kikyou, so sad for kikyou she cannot live with him....

esp. the part where she had to see kagome and inuyasha arms locked, she was injured and sad, i cried for her, pity her so much....

beside, when the monk in the series die, he even pity kikyou too, so sad for kikyou....fortunately, kikyou didn't die in episode 124, she comes back later, and as always, Inuyasha attention drove off, sometimes.....I cannot tell who do he like more, kikyou or kagome?

Still I love kikyou more than kagome, and wish for a sad ending, like no one end up, to make it fair for both girls. Also, I love the song that came up when kikyou was killed by naraku.

Archived